"God help me. God bless you"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Why is Aki streaming so late at night for her timezone?

Splatoon addiction never stops. There's a 50% chance Fubuki, Flare or IRyS will join her.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
One girl, Menace, but yes.
Panko is live

It's amazing how trash the game's tutorial is. Does not check if you did the mechanic, never mentions lock-on or how use items really, and the teaching for Zandatsu is LT for blade mode and slice them open for heals. No mention of the slowmo, blue tint and audio cue. It just expects you to know it.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Speaking of languages, there seems to be some new Disney cartoon coming out about Latinos or some shit and the people they got working on it can't even speak Spanish properly.
Geez, too lazy to check with their cleaning staff, huh?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Geez, too lazy to check with their cleaning staff, huh?
Couldn't hear what they were asking over the sound of the floor buffer.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
So lemme get this straight; the girls who are sworn antis of Lumi (Kaneko) now work for Idol? Am I interpreting this correctly?
:kanani:

e: thanks for the transcript hylic
wasn't it just menace? Lumi seems to like chapipi.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Here's a transcript of Kson's papa stream.

tl;dr Kson's boomer dad shitposted so hard she had to get the CEO of Vshojo JP to kneel and beg him to stop using the internet
:whatastory:

10:24 PM
[EN] 2nd half 2020: Mama had to live apart for a while
[EN] Mama went to stay with her parents (kson's grandpa and grandma) to take care of them
[EN] The grandparents lived in a place that needed a car to access, and neither could really drive anymore, so mama went to care for them
10:25 PM
[EN] With mama gone, there was no longer someone around to keep an eye on papa's computer activities
10:25 PM
[EN] kson still lived in the same house, but she was on the 2nd floor doing her own thing most of the time
10:26 PM
[EN] It was at this time that papa made his social media account(s)
10:26 PM
[EN] Probably be he saw something that he wanted to comment about
10:27 PM
[EN] And then around this time kson moved out too
[EN] So papa was living alone left to his own devices
[EN] Normally with mama around, she'd be able to see what papa was doing on the PC from behind him
10:28 PM
[EN] Without her around, papa began watching things and checking certain things out
10:29 PM
[EN] Says for those of us who grew up with the internet, the normal thing to do when encountering weirdos on the internet is to ignore them
10:30 PM
[EN] For someone like papa, when he saw something weird he'd have a weird sense of justice to attempt to correct the other party
10:30 PM
[EN] So that's how he began starting fights with people on the internet
10:31 PM
[EN] And he did this with his real name as his handle
10:32 PM
[EN] kson saying if it was a random oji with nothing to lose then it's not that big a deal, but for someone with a wife and family that was no good
10:33 PM
[EN] At this time, kson and family didn't know this was what papa was doing
10:33 PM
[EN] As for how the family found out that papa was doing all this, it was because her sister got divorced and moved back in
10:34 PM
[EN] 2021: Sister got divorced and moved back home
10:35 PM
[EN] kson correction: This was actually still the end of 2020
10:36 PM
[EN] It was just after kson moved out
10:36 PM
[EN] Mama was concerned about papa not being able to take care of himself, and sister moved back just in time
10:37 PM
[EN] But they still set up cameras to check up on papa, and that found out through that
10:38 PM
[EN] So sister came back to live with him, and brought along her kid
10:40 PM
[EN] Because they spent a lot of time in the living room, sister happened to catch eye of the fact that papa was using social media
10:41 PM
[EN] kson says her sister is probably better than her at social media, since she does post pictures of her kid sometimes, and papa made an instagram to be able to see his grandchild's pictures
10:43 PM
[EN] Says this is all still buildup to the really yabai thing that happened
10:43 PM
[EN] At this time, he was using his real name for his handle, and posting normal pics of food or places he'd been to
10:46 PM
[EN] It wasn't good practice, but it was still somewhat reasonable
10:47 PM
[EN] But at this point, they discovered his fights with random people online
10:47 PM
[EN] This was the point that got the whole family on edge
10:48 PM
[EN] The kinds of tweets and messages they saw were way too much
10:49 PM
[EN] They tried to get him to understand that there are people connected to him that would be affected by his actions
10:50 PM
[EN] They held a family meeting to address it, with kson participating remotely
10:50 PM
[EN] In this first meeting, they told him to delete any pictures showing any faces, and to only upload pics that didn't give away exact locations
10:51 PM
[EN] Told him to stop using his real name for handle
10:51 PM
[EN] At this first meeting, they didn't really think that much of him fighting with others online, they just wanted to be safe with information
10:53 PM
[EN] Here kson, sister, and mama made a LINE group (leaving papa out) to observe papa's social media activity
10:54 PM
Bruh
10:56 PM
[EN] kson talking about how strange papa is sometimes
10:56 PM
[EN] Like how when the family would get him a present for a bday, and include a card with appreciation and all that, he'd read it and then immediately toss it
10:57 PM
[EN] Comment asking if the only problem is just internet literacy, kson admitting there might be a personality problem indeed
10:58 PM
[EN] Now 2nd half of 2022
10:59 PM
[EN] Incident: Uploaded receipt to social media
11:00 PM
[EN] He apparently wanted to show that there was a calculating error on the receipt or something
11:01 PM
[EN] Normally if they caught it at the restaurant, they would've said something, but they only caught when they got home
11:01 PM
[EN] Apparently that bothered papa enough that he wanted to tell the world that this particular place couldn't do math
11:02 PM
[EN] The receipt had all sorts of info on it, and at the very least the restaurant could figure out who's receipt that was
11:03 PM
[EN] There was enough info that was real bad that could've jeopardize the safety of the family
11:05 PM
[EN] kson immediately contacted her sister and mama, and they realized here that papa just could not be trusted to be online
11:06 PM
[EN] So they sat him down, tried to explain how all of this was really dangerous because of kson's activities as well, and had him delete his accounts
11:06 PM
[EN] They explained that what he did affects the safety of himself, his family, his infant granddaughter, kson's activities, and even kson's acquaintances
11:08 PM
[EN] This would've been the end of the story, but...
11:09 PM
[EN] Beginning of year 2022
[EN] They found out papa had secretly made new accounts
[EN] Of course, the family had been keeping tabs on him, and his old accounts had been properly deleted
11:11 PM
[EN] But her sister, who was living at home with papa, started noticing that papa was being suspicious on the computer
11:11 PM
[EN] Particularly, he was like a middle school kid on the internet, who'd minimize all his windows when someone walked into the room
11:12 PM
[EN] So kson went to actually check when papa was in the bath, and when she went to check the computer, she was expecting to see his profile open up when she check twitter and others, but all of that didn't open up
11:13 PM
[EN] Everything was logged out, and the browser history was clean too
11:14 PM
[EN] This was even more suspicious to kson
11:14 PM
[EN] He was apparently logging out of everything every time he left the PC
11:16 PM
[EN] And papa would get extremely defensive when her sister would get close to the PC
11:16 PM
[EN] In the end, sister was able to get access, and discovered several accounts that papa had
11:18 PM
[EN] 2-3 accounts that had personal info
11:18 PM
[EN] Papa had followed his own old accounts and quote retweeted them
11:20 PM
[EN] "If papa is watching and is wondering how they found out, it's because it's obvious"
11:21 PM
[EN] Papa was taking people blocking him as a victory, and kson tries explaining that being blocked does not mean that you won
11:22 PM
[EN] In the same way people block others just not to deal with them, kson mutes stuff about Oshi no Ko on twitter to not have to think about it
11:23 PM
[EN] So with all this, it's clear that papa just cannot be allowed to run free on the internet (read: we're still not at the main topic)
11:25 PM
[EN] At this time they held the 2nd Family Meeting on dealing with Papa's accounts
11:27 PM
[EN] So for the moment, papa stopped messing around on the internet
11:27 PM
[EN] At this time, his granddaughter had gotten big enough to talk, mama had come back because grandparents' conditions have gotten worse and were moved into facilites (she admits this isn't exactly happy news)
11:28 PM
[EN] So with mama, sister, and little kid around, papa apparently stopped
11:29 PM
[EN] Also at this time, Covid was letting up and papa could start going back out
11:30 PM
[EN] And now we've reached the present
11:31 PM
[EN] Now papa is retired
[EN] This is where the honhe (main event) starts
[EN] Sister moved out (though nearby)
11:32 PM
[EN] The family was really worried since sister (the observer) was moving out and papa would have all the time in the world being retired
11:33 PM
[EN] But since at least mama was around they thought it'd be okay
11:34 PM
[EN] Papa was looking forward to traveling the world again, and they also got a dog to care of, since papas loves dogs
11:35 PM
[EN] With all of this, they were thinking that maybe papa finally forgot about social media
[EN] But...
[EN Papa got scammed
11:36 PM
[EN] May or may not actually have been a scam, but it was the thing were papa bought something but it didn't arrive
11:37 PM
[EN] He was out about 10000yen
11:37 PM
[EN] Papa was quite angry about it, and complained to family, and properly complained to the company
11:38 PM
[EN] It definitely wasn't papa's fault here
11:38 PM
[EN] It was something that was to be reported to authorities
11:39 PM
[EN] After this fraud incident, papa's social media lit up
11:40 PM
[EN] For the family, they thought it was unfortunate but there wasn't much they could do about it and didn't think that much of it relatively, but papa took great offense to it
11:41 PM
[EN] Saying how her family would think of such an incident as a learning experience, and the money lost as the fee for said learning, but not papa
11:43 PM
[EN] kson taking a moment to collect her points
11:44 PM
[EN] Gonna tell us papa's wise/famous? words
11:45 PM
[EN] "Observing me? Even if we're parent/child that's disgusting"
11:46 PM
[EN] Papa replied to every tweet from the scam company saying it was a shit company
11:49 PM
[EN] On google review gave it 1 star on multiple accounts
11:50 PM
[EN] Says that if you find the company, you can see this, though if you do figure it out please enjoy it privately
11:51 PM
[EN] Mama only found out because papa left the PC in the middle of making one of the 1star reviews to use the bathroom
11:52 PM
[EN] Sister had to sternly remind papa that the other party knows his info
11:52 PM
[EN] This isn't end, the main event is still to come
11:53 PM
[EN] Papa posted the exchanges with the company he had with the company
11:54 PM
[EN] Complete with all the personal info involved
11:54 PM
[EN] When confronted about it, papa didn't realize all the personal info in there
11:55 PM
[EN] (It was deleted by the family btw)
11:55 PM
[EN] Apparently papa used several subaccounts to retweet/quote tweet papa's tweets as evidence of scams
11:58 PM
[EN] kson discovering all these ridiculous tweets, and understanding that the company was scummy, but thinking papa is possibly more yabai
11:59 PM
[EN] Saying how she'd be fine if papa went on Twitter to just say "be aware of this particular company", but that's not what he did
12:02 AM
[EN] She did not want to go on multiple accounts to launch an anti campaign on all fronts
12:02 AM
[EN] With this, the family held the 3rd Big Family Meeting on Papa's internet use
12:03 AM
[EN] They handed down their judgement, not allowing papa to post absolutely anything on the internet
12:04 AM
[EN] This situation has even involved the higher ups of VShojo
12:04 AM
[EN] With them taking steps to stop papa
12:05 AM
[EN] Saying that even with all they've done, they'll still keep an eye on what papa is doing
12:07 AM
[EN] VShojoJP CEO personally went and lowered his head to papa to try to get him to understand
12:13 AM
[EN] Papa didn't fully understand why some otaku was lowering their head to him, but it apparently had some effect
12:14 AM
[EN] After talking about all these worries and stuff, she just wants everyone to have fun
12:16 AM
[EN] And to enjoy the upcoming RGG summit
12:16 AM
God, I wanna have a beer with this guy. Perfect combination of Japanese and Georgia Southern Hillbilly dad. :deztheroom:

VTuberBobDole

Had to add another crime to Lumi's list:
View attachment 30605

Reminds me of the Antonio Brown copy-pasta from /r/nfl, except he actually did all the stuff and it is hilarious.

Why do these women have to be so unlucky when it comes to health...
:depressedtako:

Mental, physical, or usually both together, they all seem to have something...

You see that boys
View attachment 30646
That's the power of brown right there. Congrats Flare :sanasmile:

Didn't she de-brown herself in the 2.0 version? She still got enough to be acceptable to you?

Jelly frens, where were you hiding this? I searched for the video ID and it's not even in the Invaders liveposting thread.

Her singing is great, but it just accentuates the fact that her streamer voice is 100% made up. I realize some like the kayfabe, but generally I prefer if it feels like the girl (hopefully) behind the avatar is just chatting, playing games, and in general hanging out with their fans. When there is such an obvious disconnect, it just feels too much like an act. I realize it probably all is, but at least throw us a bone! Maybe eventually she'll crack and use her real voice, but it seems so central to her character I don't know if she'd get away with it.

In the receding picture her hair should be yellow/brown for this to work better.

So Namirin spent an hour and a half singing karaoke where every single song she went "Why was I learning this? I don't remember adding this?" only to finally realize that she was just singing some random person's song list. Never change, you wonderful idiot.

Does she have a Twitch channel she did it on? I am subscribed with notifications to her YT and completely missed this.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Does she have a Twitch channel she did it on? I am subscribed with notifications to her YT and completely missed this.
It's her Patreon. She posts a link in it right before she goes live.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Why is Aki streaming so late at night for her timezone?

Lost control of her life maybe? Or just really wants to play splatoon. Likely both.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
First off fair criticism on posting clips set to premiere in longer than a hour I will not do that anymore
Yeah I would guess 5 min, but they can stop a clip and move on if it's too long too.
Is setting premiere good for clips? Is there a better time of the day? I've just been shooting them out but most likely I'm missing out. Also I hate making thumbnails, I only like playing in the video editor :faunacry:
I've been scheduling them so I can work towards a goal of one clip per day and I have more time to make them on certain days so I'll make a few and schedule them on different days as for why premiere? I've always liked the live chat feature during them and so I want to use it to monitor my audience and when they show up

Negzana

Her singing is great, but it just accentuates the fact that her streamer voice is 100% made up. I realize some like the kayfabe, but generally I prefer if it feels like the girl (hopefully) behind the avatar is just chatting, playing games, and in general hanging out with their fans. When there is such an obvious disconnect, it just feels too much like an act. I realize it probably all is, but at least throw us a bone! Maybe eventually she'll crack and use her real voice, but it seems so central to her character I don't know if she'd get away with it.
She probably has a several month plan to eventually break down and reveal herself to be the degenerate hag she's been in the closet about the whole time and permanently end Fishman's dreams.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
but at least throw us a bone! Maybe eventually she'll crack and use her real voice
There was a few streams after she stopped her focus on streaming as Moon Jelly. She streamed using her real voice and a (very, very tiny, with a facemask on) facecam. I'm not sure if those are archived anywhere.
She sounded very normal. Jelly is absolutely pitching her voice up quite a few octaves.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

One of WACTOR Vtubers will stream a event organized by the creators of Yakuza and she appears with Kson
Nothing surprises me anymore
Archive

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You may have already seen it, but during her Debut 2.0 stream, she did some karaoke, and funny enough, she sang Rick Astley, and she sang in a more deep, mature voice during half of it, and it sounded great. Not sure how close it is to her real voice, but I'm sure it's a lot closer than her streamer voice.

(Timestamped)

I know her streamer voice fits the Jelly character more, but I definitely like the mature voice more. Hopefully we'll get more singing with it from time to time, at least. Either way, I like watching her streams/vods. They're usually pretty chill/relaxing to watch, so I'll keep watching regardless.

RiverBear

1686860044868.png

1686860067094.png

Kinda curious why Gura was suddenly trending and I saw these

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom