"Ran into an old friend today while getting lunch. I told her I was an unemployed deadbeat because it was easier"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hylic

If i'm not mistaken, Kson is about to have her first collab with the infamous kson-papa, also known as papa-dragon, the legendary internet illiterate old man that got banned from twitter because he can't stop arguing with online people.

edit: she's doing a presentation of kson-papa's internet incident history

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Well that's sort of the thing. It isn't really "slang" but a catch all for people that can't be assed to learn how to pronounce things in a "certain demographic." It's more akin to that pidgin language stuff the UK started slapping in newspapers.
I could spam the kill Yamanbas copypasta all day and I still wouldn't be as racist as the people that come up with languages like pidgin or aave with the insistence that black people are too stupid to learn proper English.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
where jerky by @rjseka7758.jpg

Kronii plays 'Drop the Jerky' live on stream

new single dropped by @_seventeencrows.png

New single dropped

Fauna seasons by @Sergeant_Voldo.jpg

Seasons of Fauna

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I Found this clip, they are getting cooked on twitter :selenpointandlaugh:

View attachment 30652

Twitter / Archive

These Yamanbas are really mad for this? Man they are soft holy fuck. Better not catch them tryna immitate a southern accent ITS NOT THEIR " LANGUAGE CULTURE " :vesperhnngggg::nehgah:

And what the fuck is gyat i never heard that in my entire life wff
I need this to blow the fuck up, I never expected the Taka he mentioned to be the TFS fag. :selenpointandlaugh:

And Katta goes down

Screencap

The Cyberlive bitches already starting going after their corpomates...

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
I Found this clip, they are getting cooked on twitter :selenpointandlaugh:

View attachment 30652

Twitter / Archive

These Yamanbas are really mad for this? Man they are soft holy fuck. Better not catch them tryna immitate a southern accent ITS NOT THEIR " LANGUAGE CULTURE " :vesperhnngggg::nehgah:

And what the fuck is gyat i never heard that in my entire life wff
Oh so it's black people on twitter getting mad about supposed Yamanbaspeak in a thing that's supposed to be just about zoomer terms? I think I hate everything about this. But it's funny that that bitch Taka is involved.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Why do these women have to be so unlucky when it comes to health...
:depressedtako:

It's probably the health that leads them to being in a position where Vtubing interests them.
Never forget, "Yagoo's House of Broken Girls" isn't just a meme.
Good thing Taka has all of those twitter virtue signalling points banked to help him buy his way out of this. That's how that works, right?

I could spam the kill Yamanbas copypasta all day and I still wouldn't be as racist as the people that come up with languages like pidgin or aave with the insistence that black people are too stupid to learn proper English.
Ol' Dubya may have been kind of a goober, but I'll be thankful to him for bring the phrase "The Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations" to life.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Botan making her rounds the past week doing tech support.

pururun

I took a History of English class in college and I swear I would be considered the most racist person alive if I ripped the examples of AAVE out and said black people talked like that. They were near identical to the stereotypical way black people spoke in old movies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

All that jerky, and it turns out it was just a rental. Kronii was 'driving the porcelain bus' after her stream.

Asians and booze: a hilarious combination.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I love my Moth wife an her beautiful creations against God
:sanasmile:

There's enough black in there to call her melanated right? Man I love dark-exoskeletoned girls :shiinastare:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
a bit off topic but how many models did juni have as of now again i stopped after the containment unit one

There's enough black in there to call her melanated right? Man I love dark-exoskeletoned girls :shiinastare:
people are not racist when they are horny

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
AAVE shifting between being common millenial vernacular to sacred cow and zoomers falling into the same trap is hilarious

Ironically some people become wiggers because they were as poor as black people and end up picking the same habits from living with them but once you go onto twitter that wont matter dick because being fair skinned absolves you of talking about any adversity you ever had in life the moment an uppity fag jumps in the conversation

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

All that jerky, and it turns out it was just a rental. Kronii was 'driving the porcelain bus' after her stream.

Asians and booze: a hilarious combination.

Jesus, she was wasted. Thankfully she didn't Jimmy Hendrix'd herself for "da content". What the heck was in those cans? :shiinastare:

Negzana

Aki is doing a membership stream. I don't know Japanese so don't get what's going on but will still tune in because it's 3d and cute

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
These two are adorable together and I hope we get more AZKiara in the future.
5747193.jpg

people are not racist when they are horny
My fellow nigga in Princedom, try not to double-post. You can just edit for any additional thoughts you have:
7583845.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Katta has been prescribed with Streaming

Checks out

Archive