"I do play games. I promise I play games. Just not this type of game... I'm a rhythm gamer ok? Is that the truth- Is that the truth you want? I'm a rhythm gamer, I can only hit 2 buttons... I can only hit 2 to 4 buttons simultaneously painshork noises that's the truth gets attacked ah get outta here barracuda... I'm having a moment."Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

What the fuck happened here?

Apparently he was invited on a stream where he was explaining aave ( african american vernacular english ) gen z slang but didnt knew wtf he was talking about and " insulted " the black community so yeah

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
She's a woman, bro.
I know and I know probably all of these girls shit on the absolute specimens they see at the cons(hell I'd do it too) but putting it in public either vaguely or directly is such a cunt move when these assholes go out of their way to support you in person. Be an asshole to your audience when they deserve it all day every day but don't shit on them when their only crime is existing in your presence :Vesper-UNHINGED:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

What the fuck happened here?

ARCHIVE
04348.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Apparently he was invited on a stream where he was explaining aave ( african american vernacular english ) gen z slang but didnt knew wtf he was talking about and " insulted " the black community so yeah
Do you know what he said that was supposedly offensive?

Also AAVE is stupid, people don’t own dialects .

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

It's not even a dialect it's just an excuse for Yamanbas poor literacy rates

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nolan, while you're right, you're also being incredibly racist to Yamanbas. Don't you know they own slurs? Why do you think 99% of hip hop songs are mostly composed of them? :educateyourself:

But being serious now, you can't expect reason from these retards, just point and laugh.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Hold up, these fags were trying to speak Yamanba on a stream and it never passed through their femboy skulls that it would cause a class 4 chimpout??
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Figaro will be singing with 774inc's Suzumi Nemo at 9PM JST.

I didn't follow Nemo much but I listened to her 22222 sub singing stream and I like her singing Pretender. She seems interesting though.

At 9.30PM JST Else will host a karaoke for Re:AcT's Yumekawa Kanau and Hanabasami Kyo.

Kyo's appearances are quite rare and she is really good so do visit.

AZKi's second overseas Geoguessr adventure after Australia with Bae will be to Austria with Kiara. I'm sure she knows some German, Eins Zwei Guten Morgen.

I'm happy Subaru and Rena interacts and here is something from Subaru's Saturday morning stream.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Political Sperging When the FUCK was this added
Why is it when I click the emote I get this prompt?
1686816359316.png

I had low expectations for Idol2 as is, but what the fuck is with loli girls making these random ass baby noises??

People unironically enjoy this shit? :pikacringe:
I really don't understand how Wemi does it. She actually makes this sort of thing fun and enjoyable where it would otherwise be cringe and unwatchable!
Shiina had a little woopsie doodles at the end of her streams.

View attachment 30563
I mean, they're both purple and connected to clowns:smugina:
Let the MeanGirling comence:polkasticks:
Hey Shiina, since you're here, can you tell Rie how much I love her please? K thx bye!
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS NOT BEING A GREEDY WHORE!! :vesperfacepalm:
Even if your numbers were absolute garbage they would never fire you, they would go to incredible lengths to help you but nope, you chose to be a gypsy bitch and piss all of that away even after they even tried to play ball and resolve it.
Seeint these Nano posts only just now reminded me that the one time Nagzz reacted to a Yuri clip he called her unfunny. Did Nagzz know all along? Could he see the future?
View attachment 30616
If I was making $30 for five minutes of awkward conversation, I'd leave a disagree react too.
It's confusing because I disagree with the first part, but agree with the second part! WTF DO I DO?????

IdenticalPlateaus

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding Chumbuds. I just couldn't resist using this meme for any stupid reason.
Bold of you to assume Chumbuds are allowed inside schools.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Hold up, these fags were trying to speak Yamanba on a stream and it never passed through their femboy skulls that it would cause a class 4 chimpout??
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:
Yamanba? Is that like Yomama?

RiroRonsDad

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I'd never seen the acronym "aave" before. There's a lot to say about it, but I'll just go with the fact Slang is almost always highly regional and subcultural. There's very little that stretches across the broader regions.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I love my Moth wife an her beautiful creations against God
:sanasmile:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
So, Korone was supposed to hold her outfit reveal in about 10 minutes. But the waiting room got removed about half an hour ago and so far nothing's been said on her Twitter.

Edit: Nevermind, something was posted on the Hololive Twitter. Delayed due to equipment malfunction. TL Tweet was deleted for some reason, but here's the text:

@hololivetv @inugamikorone [Eng TL]【Announcement】15th June (Thurs), the stream scheduled for 20JST today for Inugami Korone's new costume debut has been postponed due to equipment problems.We deeply apologise. As soon as the schedule for the stream has been confirmed we will announce the new date, so…

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I love my Moth wife an her beautiful creations against God
:sanasmile:

Moth Woman is incredibly talented and a brutal workaholic. I'm always both impressed and slightly terrified, at the same time.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'd never seen the acronym "aave" before. There's a lot to say about it, but I'll just go with the fact Slang is almost always highly regional and subcultural. There's very little that stretches across the broader regions.
Well that's sort of the thing. It isn't really "slang" but a catch all for people that can't be assed to learn how to pronounce things in a "certain demographic." It's more akin to that pidgin language stuff the UK started slapping in newspapers.

So, Korone was supposed to hold her outfit reveal in about 10 minutes. But the waiting room got removed about half an hour ago and so far nothing's been said on her Twitter.

Yeah I BARELY caught the comment in chat before VoD was privated and was making my way over.

According to this it's some equipment malfunction.
Edit: Probably unnecessary but I keep meaning to pick up this habit more.

As an aside, good time to shill Flare pushing for 1M with some singing.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom