"If I die, one of you guys has to taxidermy me and keep me in your house, I wanna keep a cute cat pose, 'nyaa~', you'd make me continue forever!"Sava Safari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiroRonsDad

The best thing about a Lia stream is that you never know if she's joking or not.
You need to come to terms that she never jokes.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The fact that Wemi's isn't sold out yet is a crime!
So, are you going to buy several and spend the afternoon with her?

I can't help but feel these one-on-one meetups must be incredibly painful to sit through, since the vast majority of the interactions are between a socially awkward shut-in who left his house for the first time in a year to talk to an anime girl, and the socially awkward anime girl whose entire social life happens on stream. I have a sick fascination with cringe material online when I'm several steps removed from it, but trying to hold a conversation with introverted and mostly autistic fans sounds genuinely uncomfortable, and I don't envy that part of the job at all.
I wouldn't be caught dead at an anime convention of any sort. I absolutely HATE anime.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The fact that Wemi's isn't sold out yet is a crime!

I can't help but feel these one-on-one meetups must be incredibly painful to sit through, since the vast majority of the interactions are between a socially awkward shut-in who left his house for the first time in a year to talk to an anime girl, and the socially awkward anime girl whose entire social life happens on stream. I have a sick fascination with cringe material online when I'm several steps removed from it, but trying to hold a conversation with introverted and mostly autistic fans sounds genuinely uncomfortable, and I don't envy that part of the job at all.

Limkin

If Lumi ever ends up working in a company given she studied engineering, please feel free to drop the name of it. I would be genuinely terrified to buy any of their products

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Yeah, I don't really get the appeal because I mean what can you say that you can't just say in a supa or even just on twitter/discord? It's almost the same thing for you, it's still a screen and a remote operator. I get to the girls it's interesting to see fans in the flesh and allegedly the fans aren't as bad as we imagine. I think Shiina vaguely said seeing fans in the flesh (at the previous con) inspired her to work out more to look more presentable (or respectable?) herself (E It was more like "what would they think of me if they could see me too?"). *Joking*> Actually I guess that could be taken the opposite too.... the fans were so gross they made her want to work out to avoid their fate... I don't know <*Joking* . By all means support your Oshi this way if you want, but it's still girl on screen responding to supa.

E I was joking and you guys are serious, don't be twitter guys :faunacry:

Last edited:

RiroRonsDad

if someone could record all these meet and greet and create a documentary, ill prepare the popcorns

niggaphil

If Lumi ever ends up working in a company given she studied engineering, please feel free to drop the name of it. I would be genuinely terrified to buy any of their products
maybe she might end up in some high-tech company that requires designing perfectly crafted electronic Dildo, like Bad Dragon company, it sounds like something Lumi would do

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I think Shiina vaguely said seeing fans in the flesh (at the previous con) inspired her to work out more to look more presentable (or respectable?) herself.
such a fake bitch thing to say. I get it, to put it nicely most of the people who go to these things lost the genetic lotery but come the fuck on keep these things to yourself.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1686816405053.png

If I was making $30 for five minutes of awkward conversation, I'd leave a disagree react too.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I wouldn't be caught dead at an anime convention of any sort. I absolutely HATE anime.

such a fake bitch thing to say. I get it, to put it nicely most of the people who go to these things lost the genetic lotery but come the fuck on keep these things to yourself.
She's a woman, bro.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
My spirits were lifted greatly for that singular moment before I realized this was a shitpost. I'll be at the bar imbibing copious amounts of cheap alcohol if you still feel the need to kick a chumbud when he's down.
:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
It’s okay fellow chumbud, she’ll at least be back on 20th.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
. I think Shiina vaguely said seeing fans in the flesh (at the previous con) inspired her to work out more to look more presentable (or respectable?) herself.
I Wouldnt want my oshi to be hot irl. That would mean more chance of her getting fucked everynight while i sit there watching clips of her. :urtearingmeapart:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
think Shiina vaguely said seeing fans in the flesh (at the previous con) inspired her to work out more to look more presentable (or respectable?) herself.
Damm that's kinda cold Shiina :shiinastare:

Praid

Just another idiot
I Wouldnt want my oshi to be hot irl. That would mean more chance of her getting fucked everynight while i sit there watching clips of her. :urtearingmeapart:
Buddy, I got bad news for you. She probably already is lmao.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
They're talking about an MLP fighting game and now doing a deep dive into games based on children's tv... they are desperately searching for pony versions of themselves. I want to blame Nolan somehow..

edit: They're now making the pony versions of themselves their Twitter profiles
edit: Their new profiles edit: THEY WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT MLP. I don't actually mind MLP much, more than anything I think it's hilarious how long they've talked about it. Mysta knows so much about the show and I think it's because he did a single watchalong a while back. He also apparently has a friend who's into it... Nolan, did you get a new bestie while I was away?

I actually really liked this collab. Selen and Fulgur are always a nice combo, and the addition of Rosemi and Mysta was nice. They had a lot of laughs and it was hilarious to hear them talk about kids tv. Would recommend. Anyways, now I'm going to watch Elira be cute here.
Elira found out and revealed her favorite pony

MyName

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
They're talking about an MLP fighting game and now doing a deep dive into games based on children's tv... they are desperately searching for pony versions of themselves. I want to blame Nolan somehow..

edit: They're now making the pony versions of themselves their Twitter profiles
edit: Their new profiles edit: THEY WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT MLP. I don't actually mind MLP much, more than anything I think it's hilarious how long they've talked about it. Mysta knows so much about the show and I think it's because he did a single watchalong a while back. He also apparently has a friend who's into it... Nolan, did you get a new bestie while I was away?

I actually really liked this collab. Selen and Fulgur are always a nice combo, and the addition of Rosemi and Mysta was nice. They had a lot of laughs and it was hilarious to hear them talk about kids tv. Would recommend. Anyways, now I'm going to watch Elira be cute here.
Wosemi-sama looks extraordinarily cute as a pony, but that's to be expected since she's already extraordinarily cute in her normal form. That is all.

Edit:
@Bay Lurker you want to start something, you gay Yamanba?

12.png

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

A Lurking Dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.