"If I die, one of you guys has to taxidermy me and keep me in your house, I wanna keep a cute cat pose, 'nyaa~', you'd make me continue forever!"Sava Safari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Saturnus

haha it's unou
There are Italians that eat pizza with ketchup because little known fact, Italians are fucking obsessed with ketchup.
I'm... Italian? No... :faunacry:
edit: They're now making the pony versions of themselves their Twitter profiles
I wake up and this shit happens. I'm sorry bros I have to drop Selen and Rosemi now.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
:kaelalaugh:

1686808846338.png

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun

Attachments

• Lumi crimes list.png
    Lumi crimes list.png
    248.6 KB · Views: 133

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So the commie metal singer got her twitter suspended. Apparently over a tweet in which she mentioned not about political sperging or commie view but about her not liking earthquake and calling death to flat-earthers.
1686804611325.png
1686804717188.png
Of course, Mana being Mana, decided that "eh, if I lost my twitter, no biggie."
1686804776682.png

I should be mopey bout Siska Leontyne graduating but this made my day.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hey Chumbuds, new Gura schedule has been posted!
Gura.jpg
[a]

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Had to add another crime to Lumi's list:
1686806005928.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Kronii said she wants/has to move houses again at some point, she said she has been on the run since she was a child, @Harrow Prime mf when did you find her house. View attachment 30554
EDIT: and she is getting attacked by another spider.
I ain't Rice mf. I do however wish to meet him for one reason.

Jealous

Lurker

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So the commie metal singer got her twitter suspended. Apparently over a tweet in which she mentioned not about political sperging or commie view but about her not liking earthquake and calling death to flat-earthers.
View attachment 30599
View attachment 30600
View attachment 30601

It does seem like a dumb reason for her to be banned, but I'm sure she'd have no issue with anyone she considers a political opponent (aka anyone to the right of Mao) being treated the same way, so I couldn't care less. And lol at her saying it was a tool for her to find artists and editors. Seemed more like a tool for her to rant and bitch about anything and everything.

[a]
Capture.JPG
I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding Chumbuds. I just couldn't resist using this meme for any stupid reason.

Wonderverse Lia. Can't say I ever expected to see a 3D chibi Lia model dancing to Rob Zombie, but it's been an interesting day, and I support it.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
1686806968981.png
She was really happy to get the Moonveil Katana, she's just having fun playing this. She thought the Magma Wyrm was cute too and would make a good pet.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

GOTBB

new kronii schedule.
EDIT: ofc she fucks it up here is the right one.
View attachment 30214
View attachment 30215

this is the shit one.
View attachment 30213

Oops, I had this in my quotes and never used it.
BUT...
Maybe I did not do my "Where's Wally" reps but what the fuck is the difference?

[a]
I love a Member's Only day off!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Oops, I had this in my quotes and never used it.
BUT...
Maybe I did not do my "Where's Wally" reps but what the fuck is the difference?

Wednesday Powerwash times.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

The Ogey clip is on youtube now

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi is going through and dissecting the suda51 direct

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
[a]
My spirits were lifted greatly for that singular moment before I realized this was a shitpost. I'll be at the bar imbibing copious amounts of cheap alcohol if you still feel the need to kick a chumbud when he's down.
:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Wonderverse Lia. Can't say I ever expected to see a 3D chibi Lia model dancing to Rob Zombie, but it's been an interesting day, and I support it.

Lia is Best Girl, and I refuse to take my meds! :sanasmile::kroheart:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 30599
View attachment 30600
View attachment 30601

One of my least favourite kinds of people are the ones who have either a just cause or a genuine reason to complain about something, but conduct themselves so abhorrently I feel uncomfortable standing by my sincerely-held principles because it would associate me with them. It takes a lot to push me there, I've defended plenty of unpleasant people who've had a point on a particular issue before, but the metal commie chick is acting this way here.

She should not have been banned on Twitter, on principle. Non-linear social media sites like this should not ban any user, for any reason, unless required to by law. Twitter already has muting and blocking tools if other users do not wish to interact with someone, and unlike a forum or stream chat where bad actors ruin the experience for the more civilised individuals, Twitter posts stand on their own or splinter off into separate threads so anyone causing a problem can be easily ignored. Removing their account is censorship, and anyone actively trying to deplatform another person this way is scum.

It would've been incredibly easy to make a simple "I was banned from Twitter for no reason, keep up-to-date with my work here/[other platform]" post and I'd be more sympathetic, but naturally, she can't just tell us what happened reasonably so we want to support her, she just has to antagonise people over it. She couldn't help but use it as an excuse to bitch about the evil "right wing bullshit", and pre-emptively sulk about the possibility someone might be condescending in the comments.

The ban was unfair and I don't agree with it, but if you're going to try to recruit me into your embarrassing culture war over it you can go fuck yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom