"This is to... protect loli!"Shiranui Flare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prudent Lurker

Kaela joined and is doing autistic doots to cheer Mori. Mori has been stuck in the s
ame place for almost 5 hours counting her last stream btw.
Kaela also hasn't beaten this yet, surprisingly.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't think I saw anyone mention, but Leaflit is playing that Starship Troopers game with a lot of people, including Lumi, Marimari, Grimmi, and a few others. I haven't been paying full attention to it, but every once in a while, some fun stuff will catch my attention, as to be expected with some of these names in this collab.
View attachment 30586
:SelenHAHAhere:

It's amazing that I can enjoy so many people in that collab and then a shapeshifter starts talking and makes me want to stop watching altogether.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Just Chapipi. Nunki was Amber Glow and Tsunari was indie I believe. The rrat on Momo is split between two PLs, one of them was Indie and the other was in the same corp was Juna's PL, which would explain the "love triangle" that suppose to be happening between Momo, Juna, and Kai.
You're going to need to tell us who they became as well if you want this post to be helpful

Negzana

I love her Netherite beacon Dedication streams but I really miss Kaela's streams back in Summer 2022 when she was exploring the full extent of the cave update with Blacksmith's Apprentice theme going on in the background. I have a lot of nostalgia for it. I hope she has similar streams like that for the newest update or any future (Aether?) update.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Shiina had a little woopsie doodles at the end of her streams.

View attachment 30563
I mean, they're both purple and connected to clowns:smugina:
Let the MeanGirling comence:polkasticks:
She really doesn't have much luck with stopping the words from coming out, huh?

Not quite as funny as the wontons though. I feel kinda bad still laughing about it because Shiina seems really sweet, but it really is just a perfect trainwreck of a clip.

There is no EN3
I'm sure there'll be a third Tempus wave eventually.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It's amazing that I can enjoy so many people in that collab and then a shapeshifter starts talking and makes me want to stop watching altogether.
Agreed, it was pretty jarring. Unfortunately, there were more people talking than I cared to hear, and they tended to talk more than the people I cared to hear talk. Still some fun moments whenever Lumi or Marimari were messing around, but it would definitely be better to have a collab with just those two, Leaf, and Grimmi.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm sure there'll be a third Tempus wave eventually.
I hope if they do release a 3rd HomoEN wave, it's a "villains" wave instead of another Tempus wave. Would make for some kino kayfabe where one of the Tempus boys joins the "Evil Organization" for like a week, just have them put an eyepatch on and a goatee. Could even have memes where the "Evil Guys" are acting nicer than the Tempus guys.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii said the whole reason for her to want to move is because of the shit ton of bugs and spiders her house has, @Warspite so we still have clock woman for the foreseeable future, (she still thinks we are disgusting though :annoyedpippa:).

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Kronii said the whole reason for her to want to move is because of the shit ton of bugs and spiders her house has, @Warspite so we still have clock woman for the foreseeable future, (she still thinks we are disgusting though :annoyedpippa:).
Calling the exterminator sounds easier than moving unless it’s like heavy termite damage…

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Calling the exterminator sounds easier than moving unless it’s like heavy termite damage…
You can also spray for pests. Odds are she doesn't like the place and the bugs are just the "thing" to latch onto to invest in the move.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Speculation: Gura's health issue is atrial fibrillation/flutter, and she's on beta blockers to keep her heart rate down, which can cause tiredness, dizziness, and lightheadedness. Either her parents or managers got her to go to a doctor after her 3D karaoke last year where her heart rate ran 110-130 for the entire time, and they decided it was a serious problem that requires attention.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I hope if they do release a 3rd HomoEN wave, it's a "villains" wave instead of another Tempus wave. Would make for some kino kayfabe where one of the Tempus boys joins the "Evil Organization" for like a week, just have them put an eyepatch on and a goatee. Could even have memes where the "Evil Guys" are acting nicer than the Tempus guys.
We know how holo managers do with lore. It wouldn't go well.

Some hinged Vesper clips I wrote down in notepad but didn't get around to downloading until now:

Vesper talks about the Yellowstone volcano moving.

Vesper's fetish is fiscal responsibility.

Vesper learns something about JP pro wrestling.

Sounds like he needs to :educateyourself: about supporting the cause!

Past Ina strikes again!

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kro.
nii.png
FyotiyLagAEcRgZ.jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Is Nano get drunk or menhera, regretting about fucking with Phase connect, ending up to the current shithole situation?

Archive

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS NOT BEING A GREEDY WHORE!! :vesperfacepalm:
Even if your numbers were absolute garbage they would never fire you, they would go to incredible lengths to help you but nope, you chose to be a gypsy bitch and piss all of that away even after they even tried to play ball and resolve it.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
After V4Mirai, Brave Group is opening a UK branch called Globie.

I saw this the other day. Their recruitment page has a rather interesting line in it:

We do NOT provide transportation fees for our London auditions.

That sounds an awful lot like there will be an in-person component to their audition process, which is unprecedented as far as I'm aware. It also means they're unlikely to be getting many recruits who don't live quite near London despite claiming to do worldwide recruiting. I and others asked for clarification on this on the tweet where they linked this, but despite tweeting something else since then they haven't clarified this yet. Very odd.

I stopped watching Twitch because of the ad experience. YT was nothing like that and having to juggle ad blockers every 3 weeks to find one that still worked was a horrific experience. In the months leading up to that Twitch had doubled down on zoomer attention-grabbing features like HYPE TRAIN and channel point redemptions, which really get in the way of my enjoyment of a stream. I also found, once I started watching YT streamers, that I despised the react meta that still infests Twitch to this day.

I actually think the point redeems can be fun, but certainly the ones that play obnoxious noises and such need to have a cooldown timer so they don't completely ruin the stream. I also like games where you can gamble on things in the stream like Kirsche sometimes has.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Who?

God's Strongest Dragoon

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Not my screen, i don't sub to owl woman, but a friend passed me this.

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom