"That's lookin' like a preborn baby"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm not versed in narcolepsy but does it straight up knocks you out or you just drift off? cause with all the bullshit and money she might be wasting with it she could bunker up with another vtuber that she can trust and ask her to wake her up during the day in exchange for less part of rent.
Think it just comes without the drugs. She talked about driving cross country and all the shit she did to keep herself awake.

Poor Sleepy. She a good one.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Considering Mumei needed Fauna to hold her hand during their last minecraft collab to keep her from wandering off from the group, makes sense why she's so high on the list.
I agree with Kiara about Ame. There are stories of her just wandering off. Imo it would be Ame, then Gura and Mumei.

foto_no_exif (29).png

Genuinely surprised Gura didn't win. At least some fans out there aren't mindlessly voting for shark on everything that mildly fits her.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Why is site upgrading and why is proctor lowtax?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kronii is being tsundere about being tsundere! HAHHAHAHA!
Screenshot - 2023-06-14T223442.779.png

Topo Chico

People buy titles, proctor feel guilt, proctor put money 2 gud use

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Fauna was unsurprising, but Ina being 3 is odd.
Screenshot - 2023-06-14T223915.924.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I'm not versed in narcolepsy but does it straight up knocks you out or you just drift off? cause with all the bullshit and money she might be wasting with it she could bunker up with another vtuber that she can trust and ask her to wake her up during the day in exchange for less part of rent.
Had an uncle with narcolepsy. He'd have sleep attacks where he'd suddenly just pass out in the middle of conversation or doing an activity, and he refused to drive out of fear of causing an accident. As I understand it, not everyone is so severe as that, but if she is, I'd understand wanting to take meds to keep from suddenly passing out while on the road or streaming or doing any sort of work where sudden sleep could result in injury.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

if proctor upgrades the server then he's not lowtax. lowtax didnt upgrade shit and used ksj500 instead.

btw procter, buymecoffee wont let me use my ecards, can i send you a card like the farms?

Ensok

Early Adopter

niggaphil

if proctor upgrades the server then he's not lowtax. lowtax didnt upgrade shit and used ksj500 instead.
That sound so outdated, this is a vtuber website, we do not follow lowtax style. Proctor should do Vtuber reward style by showing his feet after he received so many donations

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I cant believe the girls are calling calli fat live on stream

The Rrat

Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (31).png

Wow, very close. Makes sense, though, I voted Kronii. Love me the rat, but Kronii's got the most ridiculous laugh.

wrp

Open up sweet-cheeks! I'm spoon-feeding you the joke!
View attachment 30571
This is Shiinas PL if you couldn't tell
You know I only just realized the thing she says about the "places they were talking about quote quote 'roommate'"
She was terminally here before being here was pippopularized

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I mean I can understand him, somewhat. A writer down on his luck born in the time when writers like him are no longer as wanted. When the most of the landscape is pozzed and otherwise ignored. Forced to wage on some job with the only successful project he had so far being vtuber forum. I hope his self-esteem recovers.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom