"'Are you lonely?' YES... y...no, of course not, I just like to hug my blankets OK?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I Found this clip, they are getting cooked on twitter :selenpointandlaugh:

View attachment 30652

Twitter / Archive

These Yamanbas are really mad for this? Man they are soft holy fuck. Better not catch them tryna immitate a southern accent ITS NOT THEIR " LANGUAGE CULTURE " :vesperhnngggg::nehgah:

And what the fuck is gyat i never heard that in my entire life wff
If "gyat" was AAVE, you would think it'd be specified in ANY source defining it, it is not.

And even if you say "the sources are flawed" how was he supposed to know? Literally any way you look at it, this is ridiculous.

This situation is like if you confused Japanese and Chinese and then were called racist because of it. But somehow it's dumber than that.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Damn! The con-orgy is gonna be WILD!
Given that most of the visitors are men, I wouldn't want to be a part of that.
mgid:arc:content:shared.southpark.latam.en-us:a39829f3-902b-45fb-bd16-10882133a0fb
I'm not versed in narcolepsy but does it straight up knocks you out or you just drift off? cause with all the bullshit and money she might be wasting with it she could bunker up with another vtuber that she can trust and ask her to wake her up during the day in exchange for less part of rent.
In narcolepsy, you can't just wake a person up like in a normal sleep. He just won't wake up. If it were that simple, you could use a simple fitness bracelet. Narcoleptics do not fall into sleep, but into a kind of coma. It's a terrible disease. And the problem is that over the years it often gets worse.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Jesus, she was wasted. Thankfully she didn't Jimmy Hendrix'd herself for "da content". What the heck was in those cans? :shiinastare:

She was drinking hard cider, I believe...but in this case it's the Asian genes. A significant portion of Asians simply cannot properly process alcohol (see: Asian Flushing Syndrome, which I have seen in person and it's a real trip, believe me), making then super lightweights.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Should've just went with full ebonics, they would've gotten less flak.

soap suds

The cute nurse wants you to get off your ass and exercise.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I Wouldnt want my oshi to be hot irl. That would mean more chance of her getting fucked everynight while i sit there watching clips of her. :urtearingmeapart:
Too bad, they all get Gym 💰💰💰Now :smugpipi: I hope Shiina keeps at it and cosplays Shiina someday:kiarachefkiss:
I know and I know probably all of these girls shit on the absolute specimens they see at the cons(hell I'd do it too) but putting it in public either vaguely or directly is such a cunt move when these assholes go out of their way to support you in person. Be an asshole to your audience when they deserve it all day every day but don't shit on them when their only crime is existing in your presence :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I think Shiina meant it in a wholesome way like she wants to be a role model or to look nice for her fans or something.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
So Namirin spent an hour and a half singing karaoke where every single song she went "Why was I learning this? I don't remember adding this?" only to finally realize that she was just singing some random person's song list. Never change, you wonderful idiot.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1686843113425.png

With Flare 1M all of the Sankisei has over 1 millon subs :holohag::hololove:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
So the commie metal singer got her twitter suspended. Apparently over a tweet in which she mentioned not about political sperging or commie view but about her not liking earthquake and calling death to flat-earthers.
View attachment 30599
View attachment 30600
Of course, Mana being Mana, decided that "eh, if I lost my twitter, no biggie."
View attachment 30601

I should be mopey bout Siska Leontyne graduating but this made my day.
>> if I lost my twitter, no biggie

What I find hilarious is that other than her discord hugbox, she's most active in her twitter, so all this posturing about it really just comes off as a pathetic 'Tis-nothing-but-a-scratch!' when in actuality she just lost her other biggest platform aside from her YouTube channel. Saying it's "just a way for her to promote her stuff" is just a massive cope on her part when anyone who's bothered to browse through it prior to it being suspended can see that while she occasionally does use it to look for artists & collaborators, she's actually primarily on it since she clearly gets a huge dopamine rush on :twittersperg:ing and virtue signaling.

It would've been incredibly easy to make a simple "I was banned from Twitter for no reason, keep up-to-date with my work here/[other platform]" post and I'd be more sympathetic, but naturally, she can't just tell us what happened reasonably so we want to support her, she just has to antagonise people over it. She couldn't help but use it as an excuse to bitch about the evil "right wing bullshit", and pre-emptively sulk about the possibility someone might be condescending in the comments.
She's already transitioned her word-vomit on her YouTube channel's community page:

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 11-39-46 (113) Futakuchi Mana Ch. 二口魔菜 - YouTube.png

Man, :sanastfu:, you :amedumbass::WHORE!!!:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I could spam the kill Yamanbas copypasta all day and I still wouldn't be as racist as the people that come up with languages like pidgin or aave with the insistence that black people are too stupid to learn proper English.
Pidgin is the most retarded thing I have ever seen honestly, It's just excusing shitty creole as a proper language.
I hate how people pretend no language is inferior to another, like being too moronic and lazy to take up english is somehow not a problem and other people should just lower themselves to your level, I learned english from scratch, I am ESL and I'm sure many others on here are like me, do you not feel fucking insulted that other people get a pass because they don't wanna try when you applied yourself to speak properly?

The best part is when everyone shits on english and how it's soooo terrible and difficult and nonsensical, well then fucko, why don't you just not learn it and speak whatever amazing, super phonetically and grammatically advanced ape-speak that takes 8 years to learn they have in your particular shithole?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Watame is having just a bit of trouble getting through the first half of Little Nightmares...

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I agree, isn't that right Merryweather, you limp-wristed eunuch.

Siska's farewell stream has been going on for 7 hours and every single NijiID has either been "I love you I'll see you soon" or "see you in a bit".

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I'm happy for her. It's been a long time coming.

Perfect time to share this video from the Gen 3 collab that a clipper made:

I do want to remind everyone that she burnt down a forest. And enjoyed it.

:mikothumbsl:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The best part is when everyone shits on english and how it's soooo terrible and difficult and nonsensical
Who? English is a language for babies. Most ESLs who picked it up did it entirely on accident by watching American cartoons or movies with subtitles, and then later being on the internet.

How can you be so retarded as to-:kyoracist:

oh...

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

All that jerky, and it turns out it was just a rental. Kronii was 'driving the porcelain bus' after her stream.

Asians and booze: a hilarious combination.

I've seen korean women outdrink westerners twice their size on soju. TBH, getting drunk over 3 measly cans of beer (lol) should be a fucking disgrace.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Who? English is a language for babies. Most ESLs who picked it up did it entirely on accident by watching American cartoons or movies with subtitles, and then later being on the internet.

How can you be so retarded as to-:kyoracist:

oh...
Idk but there is a great abundance of nice video essays on youtube about how fucking retarded english is (and how great and amazing whateverthefuck is), mostly by smug europoors that hate amerifats and britbongs (don't blame 'em).

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Siska's farewell stream has been going on for 7 hours and every single NijiID has either been "I love you I'll see you soon" or "see you in a bit".
She's finishing it right now. Tis be a sad day.

EDIT:
It's done.
1686846498222.png

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>> if I lost my twitter, no biggie

What I find hilarious is that other than her discord hugbox, she's most active in her twitter, so all this posturing about it really just comes off as a pathetic 'Tis-nothing-but-a-scratch!' when in actuality she just lost her other biggest platform aside from her YouTube channel. Saying it's "just a way for her to promote her stuff" is just a massive cope on her part when anyone who's bothered to browse through it prior to it being suspended can see that while she occasionally does use it to look for artists & collaborators, she's actually primarily on it since clearly gets a huge dopamine rush on :twittersperg:ing and virtue signaling.

She's already transitioned her word-vomit on her YouTube channel's community channel:

View attachment 30665

Man, :sanastfu:, you :amedumbass::WHORE!!!:

Should see about getting her discord shut down next, see how rapidly she drifts into Home Depot for a rope fitting.

Simp

Idk but there is a great abundance of nice video essays on youtube about how fucking retarded english is (and how great and amazing whateverthefuck is), mostly by smug europoors that hate amerifats and britbongs (don't blame 'em).
I can read and write english just fine but if i try to talk i would say many words wrong because i am not used to it, and unlike my own language the writing does not tell me accuratley how to pronounce it. Side effect of it beeing many languages in a trench coat. (Also there are words used in my language originating from different languages too. They are difficult to pronounce if you dont know which language they are from, but usually you know a french word, for example, if you see it) Does not mean english is hard to learn just that it is easy to spot not native speakers. Example also: Kiaras funny way she says iron or biome.
Also they way they pronounce some words with greek ar latin origin is just plain wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom