"I don't have the access to the Dick Cheese. So unfortunately, I cannot eat it"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
"So you're the enemy?"
Tokino Sora, 0:20
Not sure about translation, I hear no "My" there, then again I'm not a clipper channel.

Also here, Hologra [Anime] Choose Your Battles Wisely [video]

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Kiara is doing the Rings of Power Final episode watchalong, any ringers or tolkienists here can take a look and have a final say, is orange woman bad or good
She is currently nerding out. I never watched or read this, so no idea what is she talking about.

Im not surprised orange woman likes that godawful shitty spit in the face of the masterworks of one of the 20th centuries best literary minds. The show is not only shitty as a Lord of the Rings/Tolkien show, it is shitty as just a show too. The Hobbit movies got a lot of flak from the fan base because they deviated nonsensically from the source material at so many places, but overall they were still regarded as decent and fun movies.

The Amazon series is utter garbage. Just look at the gifs of Galadriel exploding orcs from horseback with a sword in awkward mounted combat or catch a clip of some of the shitty dialogue involving the dwarf "Kween" and you'll see what I mean, it's not even worth watching as just a TV show for someone who knows nothing about the series, the movies from 2001 seriously have better visual effects than that money pit.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Altare's tracking in Overwatch 2 is pretty nuts jfc..

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
"It feels like an all out war..."

"YURI YOU DISGUSTING PIG!"
FIst one is from the Niji discord leak seems to be Pomu:

1665775882915.png

Second one is form PC collab watchalong, it was Temma who said it:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Nyaru's baking stream is getting dangerous, it's more than just camera on the hands.
1665777434456.png

1665777425603.png

The rrats of her being a landwhale are debunked. You wouldn't say no to Nyaru would you?

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ok guys we in the forum discussion thread are getting ready to implement vtuber quotes in the header similar to the homeland these people have submitted these unsourced quotes can anyone help us figure out who said them? including the people who submitted them

Non-sourced quotes
@uquusquad
"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"
Timestamped.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
@uquusquad
"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"
Posted the clip in the other thread. I know I am quite late on this but may I suggest the following quotes by nyanners:
"Around blacks never relax"
"Did you know jews did 9/11"

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Not sure about translation, I hear no "My" there, then again I'm not a clipper channel.

FIst one is from the Niji discord leak seems to be Pomu:

View attachment 2677

Second one is form PC collab watchalong, it was Temma who said it:

Timestamped.

Damn that was quick only 1 left thanks guys

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
The factory must grow or something, I'm not an engineer.
Vesper Factorio endurance stream:

Lamyneko:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

24-hour Factorio stream has started.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kiara is doing the Rings of Power Final episode watchalong, any ringers or tolkienists here can take a look and have a final say, is orange woman bad or good
She is currently nerding out. I never watched or read this, so no idea what is she talking about.

IDK how kiara can be nerding out about anything with a show that has little to no basis on previous works by tolkien, since 70-80% of that show is completely made-up, twitter pandering horseshit. Even then, kiara strikes me as a PJ movie normie so i don't expect she can differentiate between actual LORE and fanfiction, she's probably one of those "omg yaaas fantasy movies r so cool" type of people who this show was specifically made for.
Her mom is based though.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
IDK how kiara can be nerding out about anything with a show that has little to no basis on previous works by tolkien, since 70-80% of that show is completely made-up, twitter pandering horseshit. Even then, kiara strikes me as a PJ movie normie so i don't expect she can differentiate between actual LORE and fanfiction, she's probably one of those "omg yaaas fantasy movies r so cool" type of people who this show was specifically made for.
Her mom is based though.
I dunno man, stuff like Shadow of Mordor/War, War For The Ring, or the Third Age lmao are absolute, 100% pants-on-head retarded, lore rape of the highest order, but people (including me) still like those games because they're fun games. There's nothing redeemable about RoP, it's generally just badly written, acted and even badly shot, which you can notice even if you don't give a shit about Tolkien's work. I just can't figure out what there is to like.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
- Selen wants to try Vermintide sometime in the future. "It looks fun."
Missed the members stream this morning so I appreciate the recap. Also….Vermintide? OH GOD PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN. That would be a very VERY fun stream. Hopefully if she likes Vermintide she’ll try out Darktide once that comes out

paul

Early Adopter

It's even older, when they were still playing in the old MC Server. Holo Resistance was the prelude to the Azure Lane collab in 2019. @3:12 but the whole clip is worth watching.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
The factory must grow or something, I'm not an engineer.
Vesper Factorio endurance stream:

Lamyneko:

Oof. As much as I like Grandpa, he sure is having a hard time with his actual OCD. Places a belt in a wrong spot and is like "Oh SHIT. I messed up. I hate this. Time to restart."

E: Oh good. Seems he's gotten over that OCD problem and is now having that fun discovery of how the game works.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirschey is streaming right now and for a second she talked about the farms as it was brought up and how she would not want to be associated with the site and doesn't like it. She hates doxxing and hates the site's view on it.

Here is the stream

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Kirschey is streaming right now and for a second she talked about the farms as it was brought up and how she would not want to be associated with the site and doesn't like it. She hates doxxing and hates the site's view on it.

Here is the stream

Confirmed fat irl?

Edit: Seriously though: was she talking in the context of vtubers, or of the site as a whole? I think there’s a huge difference between doxing someone like The Horned Rat vs. doxing pippa. And even then there are vastly different levels of ‘doxing’.

As far as vtubers are concerned, just knowing past life/alternate accounts and general region where they live (like which state, not like home address) is plenty, and in most cases a good thing because it allows you to find more of their content and keep up with them if they graduate or anything. Sure antis will use the info for their bad purposes, but I’m willing to bet that Yuni gained way more fans than antis because of Pippa, so the positives outweigh the negatives.

Heck, look at those twincest sisters who are graduating; without that dox, no one would be able to find them again, but because of it they have a head start in whatever they decide to do next, assuming they want to keep making content.

So: degenerate freaks doing illegal things to children, heavy dox good, for the benefit of society as a whole and protection of those around them and legal action (haha yeah right). Vtubers, light dox good, to keep up with their content.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Reddit post about XCOM perms, with a stickied comment from staff. (Archive)
View attachment 2658
I think Vesper has since deleted the "lost perms" tweet.
Thats probably just me coping that somewhere in Cover sits some competent management but that's really kinda disappointing on one of the sides involved seeing as it seemed to have been planned for a while and I'd like to believe it wasn't Vesp's manager that dropped the ball. Probably some 2K PR guy who doesnt check their emails as often as they should.
Altare and Alban looked out over the horde of rrats and their blasphemous and depraved orgy. They both knew what must be done.
"Don't worry, Alban. Let's just relax and stay calm and with the help of Manny-san, we'll have these rrats slain in no time flat." And with that, Altare charged into the vile creatures, dispatching them in a storm of blood and guts. His whirlwind of naked violence was all the more terrifying because he maintained his soft voice and affable expression throughout.
Maybe hes fit to lead an adventurer guild after all. Hes definetly charging into unknown territory here.

Just dropped. Hopefully there won't be three posts with this exact same content after it.
Edit: It's pretty good.
Edit 2: "So what kind of MV do you want?"
"I've sent you the assets."
"It's one image."
"Please have it done in 8 hours."

Sora asked permission to use the art for a song in June, so seems like this Cover has been in the works for a while actually

Kiara confirmed that shes joining an Overwatch 2 collab with Mumei 10 PM CEST Saturday
Also was once again teasing for Pomutori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom