Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Nya

Baa

Mio screaming for Mama Bae while merrily drinking bleach

Bae: (picks up hammer) Safe! Safe! (drops hammer on glass table, shattering it)
Mio: (reading prompt in English) Eat glass.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Onolumi is streaming more God of War right now

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Told you retards that it was Cover holding out on Niji Collabs

Now they're hoping they can leech some viewers off of Selen lmao
I appreciate you're trying to fill the Scuttle-shaped void, but you'll need to grind hard to reach that level of bait.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Altare and Alban looked out over the horde of rrats and their blasphemous and depraved orgy. They both knew what must be done.
"Don't worry, Alban. Let's just relax and stay calm and with the help of Manny-san, we'll have these rrats slain in no time flat." And with that, Altare charged into the vile creatures, dispatching them in a storm of blood and guts. His whirlwind of naked violence was all the more terrifying because he maintained his soft voice and affable expression throughout.
All it took to bring down the great firewall of HoloNiji was two dudes going
"Yeah bro wanna bully management into letting us play videogames together?"
"Hell yeah brother."

Idolfags forever indebted to P*nis havers.

Bug Eater

Seguing back to the actual topic, entirely possible that something similar is going on here, with Alban and Regis trying to storm a castle that had already decided to (fucking finally) open the gates.
Reminds me that after Selen & Ollie's first collab was cancelled, Selen said she would try again next year- I assumed that she was just speaking generally but I guess it's also possible that management had already decided a timeframe for allowing cross-company collabs. (one of the theories back then was that Niji EN management was worried about leeching accusations/etc and wanted to be more established before going down that route)

Whatever happened behind the scenes, I'm just glad that the laughing dragon and laughing zombie (and Zeta) finally get to play Apex together. Hopefully we'll see a Millie/Moona collab in the near future as well.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
AZKi and IRyS had wanted to collab for over 6 months, until it finally happened.

Whenever you fellas feel bad about your job, whether it's endless grind or deadend prospect or just feel unfulfilled, please bear in mind that someone (or some peoples) job at hololive is to make sure collabs happen in the most hopelessly delayed and haphazard way.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Botan and Lui ended up collabing in Gundam Evo tonight. Game is tough to watch still, but listening to these two hags laugh and have a good time was oddly rejuvenating.
=====

Selen Member stream in ~20 mins. I'm eagerly awaiting. Although this is such an odd time for her. 8AM her time. 🤔

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
chainsaw yubis by @garunstudio.jpg

Chainsaw Doggo: 'gimme da yubis'

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Reddit post about XCOM perms, with a stickied comment from staff. (Archive)
1665749006190.png
I think Vesper has since deleted the "lost perms" tweet.

So Management told Vesper "We don't have Perms right now, but you can put it on your schedule, we will get them in time" and as the deadline draws closer, realized they coudn't?
Bad form. Communications can take long, no blame there, but don't say you can get them in time if there is a chance you can fail.

Also giggle dragon, cat and zombie HYPE, and im SURE now Pomu and Kiara will announce their collab when Pomu comes back.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Why the fuck can't Hololive talents collab whenever they want? Pretty sure the Nijibros can do it whenever, or at minimum have far more relaxed rules about it. I'm trying to fathom the retarded autistic logic behind these restrictions, but my eyes are just not slanted enough to see this realm of reality.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Anycolors anti-slander defense force has published a report.

This dude wrote a translation:

FfBtJH8WIAAzNw3.pngFfBtQCAWAAALK_0.png

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
So Management told Vesper "We don't have Perms right now, but you can put it on your schedule, we will get them in time" and as the deadline draws closer, realized they coudn't?
Bad form. Communications can take long, no blame there, but don't say you can get them in time if there is a chance you can fail.

Agree. How would it go if Vesper didn't specify the game?

We gonna have a special stream guys, game TBD, but it is good I promise!

Holoctober 13, po po, Five O, Law-Enforcement

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Finished watching the Magni Mario Party collab. I didn't see anyone mention it but I thought was kinda funny the whole time Vesper looks like he's staring at Mori's rack. No wonder he lost.
1014091812.jpg

2022091850.jpg

2022109204.jpg

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Given that they both had to push for it, it sounds like mutual issues in both managements.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Apparently Shylily cut off a substantial portion of her hair IRL, which previously reached down to her knees:

Even if she's roughly 5 feet tall (150 cm, as someone mentioned), that's still over a foot of hair...and it still looks pretty long even afterwards

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Given that they both had to push for it, it sounds like mutual issues in both managements.
Watch it be that two middle-managers knew and just fucking hated each other and that is what was blocking them.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I've changed my mind on the AI website. This can be pretty fun, if you get the AI to go in a good direction. I've been talking to Gura about her addiction to swimming into, and then getting stuck inside of, barrels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom