"She's got a big cock"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So Pomutori has to be happening...right? It still feels like it might not. These collabs are between Niji/penishavers and Niji/ID. Will they really let their special little chicken sully her good name?

kukkia

Early Adopter
So Pomutori has to be happening...right? It still feels like it might not. These collabs are between Niji/penishavers and Niji/ID. Will they really let their special little chicken sully her good name?
It'll probably happen but Pomu on a semi-vacation rn (visiting Selen and maybe other EN members) so it might not be for a while.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
There is literally no excuse for Pomu/Kiara to not happen now other than one of the two lying about how much they like each other.
Pomufauna will happen first, causing Kiara to freak out on stream, twitter, and her roommate accounts, eventually leading to a graduation and an extended stay in a mental institution.

When asked why, Fauna will just shrug. "Why not?"
I'm curious how the timeline of this collabs went, Regis made it sounds in his latest zatsu that he and Alban had to really get stubborn with management to get their collab to happen but didn't now if it would affect anyone also ability to collab, I wonder if

A. The collab ban was already going to be lifted for this and they went might as well let them

B. Regis and Alban collab lifted broke the wall and Ollie/Sellen used the opportunity to say there NO reason they shouldn't be able to collab now.
I honestly suspect (but don't know for a fact, of course) the former. Japanese execs, after all. There's something similar going on with people routinely ascribing the existence of Holo EN to Coco 'Strongly insisting' on it, yet the Holo EN auditions started less than four months after Coco's debut (there'd presumably be prepwork for an English branch done before announcing auditions, no idea how long that'd take), and Cover was already dipping into foreign markets with China and Indonesia in the preceding seven months, almost as if its overseas expansion was a long-term project from up there and not decided by a random talent.

Which leads me to suspect that Coco's 'Strongly Insisting' was irrelevant as by the time she did so, the launch of Holo EN was quite feasibly already decided on.

Seguing back to the actual topic, entirely possible that something similar is going on here, with Alban and Regis trying to storm a castle that had already decided to (fucking finally) open the gates.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So anyone have an archive of that deleted tweet?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Pomufauna will happen first, causing Kiara to freak out on stream, twitter, and her roommate accounts, eventually leading to a graduation and an extended stay in a mental institution.

When asked why, Fauna will just shrug. "Why not?"
I'm wondering... Let's say the management keeps blueballing Pomutori. Maybe they could stream twice without collabing "officially"? The first stream would be on Kiara's channel and she could introduce her friend called "Mopu" who's currently visiting her, then Pomu would host a stream on the next day, saying she's currently staying with her friend "Orangewoman88".

Also:
Calli: "Kronii, you bitch! <a second later> I'm sorry for calling you a bitch."
Kronii: "You know, I sometimes am..."
Calli: "Kronii, you dummy..."
Kronii: "Yeah, dummy thicc!"
How can we not thirstpost even a little bit when they're doing this to us?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
HOLYSHIT IT'S HAPPENING FOR REAL THIS TIME?

Fucking finally, i don't care who was the one doing the embargo but i'm glad it is gone.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
So I looked up what Iwanaga has been up to recently, since someone mentioned him in the homelands. In case you don't know, he's Anycolor's old COO who stepped down due to cancer, then went on to manage an idol thing called SLEE, and is currently a producer for Blast Project as well as a strategy advisor for Vshojo JP.

Something that I don't think anyone's really been talking about, though, is that he seems to have also co-founded some weird company/agency called Vhigh!

I can barely understand the premise, but it seems to basically be a Vtuber (V-talent?) company but with the standard Web3 tropes of the metaverse, utilizing NFTs, and other shit like that. Something about how talent will get 100% of what they earn from the metaverse meme, while supporters will be able to get NFTs of their favs that they can level up to unlock more functions.

If anyone understands more about Web3 shenanigans, would definitely appreciate some explanation, because this seems weird as fuck.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I’m actually really excited for the Selen/Ollie/Zeta collab. I’ve watched decent amounts of both Zeta and Ollie but not much of Selen as her content kind of filters me. I’m not a super huge fan of watching FPS content, especially competitive FPS games. Perhaps that’s just my copium though that I am already stretched thin with how many people I watch regularly.

I do think Selen is an absolute sweetheart and I’m glad so many people enjoy her content.

Really glad for these three in the collab, Alban and Altare, and what this could mean for the future of cross company collabs. I honestly think in this industry that a rising tide lifts all boats.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Selen Member stream incoming. I'll share any juicy deets if there are any... I suspect she'll mostly talk about the upcoming collab though.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Hana Macchia 3D debut post-poned due to her poor condition. Woman forgot to eat veggies and now she sick.

This also means that Hana will not participate in that Nijisanji-wide Splatoon 3 tourney with JP/ID/KR/EN as well.

Least she's not sad and recovering.

Screenshot_2022-10-14-19-02-56-248_com.android.chrome.jpg
First tweet TL from ID to EN:
"Reporting from my bed, i'm currently resting and eating alot so I'm getting better and healthy ASAP! thumbs up"

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
homemade wine, you are my savior in these dark and evil times
Ahhhhh the French!
orson-welles-drunk-champagne-spot.jpg

I watched through the Grimmi stream today that went on while Pippa was multi pawn drifting. It was short cause she started to feel really tired near the end so she just ended up talking. She's plans on doing a subathon despite not knowing what a subathon was to help raise funds to make some merch. Some of the merch mentioned was a voice pack, some keychains, and a not lewd dakimakura. She said the longest she's gone without sleep was 33 hours so she thinks she could do at least a 24 hour stream.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Re: three posts for the same news on one page
- When someone else posts while you're writing, there is a popup above the post text box.
1665749326922.png
- If that fails, there is a delete button next to the edit button on your own posts. I've done this a few times on the homeland and I still have editing permissions. There will be other opportunities to collect stickers.

The news itself is nice, but my take is that I only care about unity because the ban was grating on the talents, not because there are any Holopro/NijiEN matchups I was dying to watch. Perhaps one of the upcoming collabs will change my mind.

Reddit post about XCOM perms, with a stickied comment from staff. (Archive)
1665749006190.png
I think Vesper has since deleted the "lost perms" tweet.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Just dropped. Hopefully there won't be three posts with this exact same content after it.
Edit: It's pretty good.
Edit 2: "So what kind of MV do you want?"
"I've sent you the assets."
"It's one image."
"Please have it done in 8 hours."

Last edited:

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Just dropped. Hopefully there won't be three posts with this exact same content after it.
Edit: It's pretty good.
Edit 2: "So what kind of MV do you want?"
"I've sent you the assets."
"It's one image."
"Please have it done in 8 hours."

I have always liked this song, so this was a pretty nice cover to get, especially since it involved so many talents I like.

Edit:

Bonus clip of Kronii raging so hard, Nintendo kicks her from their servers, ft. Magni being an annoying little shit.

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Oh god, I have to share this:

Just gonna sit here and watch you play
But I don't like how you
Don't play the game my way

[twitter link]

EDIT: Oh shit, it already is here in this [earlier post by Svarog]

Quick, emergency post material...

Shu helped with English part of the Virtual to Live lyrics!

If you ever found yourself getting a clock, just roll your shit under spoiler and post some irrelevant clip / cute fanart.

Example: do you guys know who is Mizuki? She just uploaded this banger:

You know someone works hard when you scroll several pages on their channel and see "Streamed 3 weeks ago". Girl, you streamed 18 times this past 2 weeks?

RiverBear

HOLYSHIT IT'S HAPPENING FOR REAL THIS TIME?

Told you retards that it was Cover holding out on Niji Collabs

Now they're hoping they can leech some viewers off of Selen lmao

Jan K. Hater

Regis and Alban got perms by continually asking management and sending them pics of the fans positively responding to them talking about playing together offstream.

So them sharing the tweets of them playing together offstream wqs just them farming positive reactions from fans. And considering Altare just said that he had to take the evidence himself, seems like Management is completely oblivious prior Niji-HoloEN twitter interactions have garnerd. Management just isn't paying attention to what's going on on twitter and in the fanbases.
*shit, I didn't check back far enough, pretend I'm quoting @Depressed Nousagi*

Altare and Alban looked out over the horde of rrats and their blasphemous and depraved orgy. They both knew what must be done.
"Don't worry, Alban. Let's just relax and stay calm and with the help of Manny-san, we'll have these rrats slain in no time flat." And with that, Altare charged into the vile creatures, dispatching them in a storm of blood and guts. His whirlwind of naked violence was all the more terrifying because he maintained his soft voice and affable expression throughout.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom