"I had a freaking panic attack during my driver's license exam, I had to parallel-park and I couldn't, I stopped in the middle of the road; And they still passed me! If that doesn't indicate how useless government is, I don't know what will!"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
As a man with long(er than average) hair, i can tell you that the longer your hair gets, the more of a fucking chore it is to keep clean and take care of it, it also weighs (even though it doesn't seem like it) and it's a constant bother when moving around since it gets tangled everywhere and makes almost any activity that requires looking down a complete nuisance unless you tie it.

I do not blame her for cutting it.

Opening an oven door with waist length free-hanging hair is an experience. I couldn't imagine if my hair ever got as long as Shylily's, but it doesn't seem to grow longer than it is now. Been about 7 years and it's basically stopped where it is.

The rrats of her being a landwhale are debunked. You wouldn't say no to Nyaru would you?

No idea who this is but my eyes are on the thighs.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Altare's tracking in Overwatch 2 is pretty nuts jfc..
I could have sworn that he once said he got offered to be in a pro team for OW once upon a time a couple years ago, but he didn't want to commit to being a pro gamer for some reason so he didn't take the offer.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Just in the nick of time
Bdog-exif-remove.jpeg

I’m actually really excited for the Selen/Ollie/Zeta collab. I’ve watched decent amounts of both Zeta and Ollie but not much of Selen as her content kind of filters me. I’m not a super huge fan of watching FPS content, especially competitive FPS games. Perhaps that’s just my copium though that I am already stretched thin with how many people I watch regularly.

I do think Selen is an absolute sweetheart and I’m glad so many people enjoy her content.

Really glad for these three in the collab, Alban and Altare, and what this could mean for the future of cross company collabs. I honestly think in this industry that a rising tide lifts all boats.
You should try catching some of the variety game streams Selen plays sometimes. She is really entertaining, honestly one of the better EN Vtubers.

overall they were still regarded as decent and fun movies.
Nah, the Hobbit movies were ugly and utter garbage. The only good movies have been the original 3. LOTR doesn't need the garbage they keep putting out for it, not everything needs to be an endless franchise. People overplay how much of the "woke shit" is in the show, as usual, but it still isn't good either way.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I could have sworn that he once said he got offered to be in a pro team for OW once upon a time a couple years ago, but he didn't want to commit to being a pro gamer for some reason so he didn't take the offer.
IIRC it’s that he was offered a spot as support, but didn’t want to play support. It may have also coincided with the timing of him wanting to calm himself down and be less toxic, but I’m pretty sure the primary reason is that he didn’t want the role.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Charlotte has been afternoon drinking and has been kicked out of school (or maybe just 1 class). Her menhera is going strong in this stream.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Kirschey is streaming right now and for a second she talked about the farms as it was brought up and how she would not want to be associated with the site and doesn't like it. She hates doxxing and hates the site's view on it.

Here is the stream

Wonder what happened. Did @Takodachi say she was fat and was right? Lol

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kirsche going through her beliefs on doxxing. Apparently something has happend to Bungo Taiga that was discussed in her discord nsfw section.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirsche going through her beliefs on doxxing. Apparently something has happend to Bungo Taiga that was discussed in her discord nsfw section.
There should be info on the Farms about that. He did some creepy things with minors on discord I think.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

"That rice is how my family in Peru makes it, it's the rice I ate growing up, it's called chaufa"

She's latino?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Elira, Shu and Mysta collabing with Mousey and a few of the orbiters. (Shoto, LilyPichu and Valkyrae)
There is a LOT of faggotry at play here. Not a fan of those three.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lia doesn't know about Tweety and Shiina is losing her mind over it.

Kalion

:)

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Oof. As much as I like Grandpa, he sure is having a hard time with his actual OCD. Places a belt in a wrong spot and is like "Oh SHIT. I messed up. I hate this. Time to restart."

E: Oh good. Seems he's gotten over that OCD problem and is now having that fun discovery of how the game works.
Is it his first time playing? I just jumped in for a few seconds to see an alright looking setup going.

Currently catching up on Botan's Factorio stream, then intend to watch Vesper's at some point after. Probably not all 24 hours though.

Praid

Just another idiot
I dunno man, stuff like Shadow of Mordor/War, War For The Ring, or the Third Age lmao are absolute, 100% pants-on-head retarded, lore rape of the highest order, but people (including me) still like those games because they're fun games. There's nothing redeemable about RoP, it's generally just badly written, acted and even badly shot, which you can notice even if you don't give a shit about Tolkien's work. I just can't figure out what there is to like.
It's just so laughably transparent what Amazon is trying to do with RoP. They want a Game of Thrones. Problem is lord of the rings has decades of writing from Tolkien and some seriously hardcore fans. The writers they hired I think in one interview admitted they know very little about Tolkien's work.

So when they insert modern political nonsense into the show it's extremely jarring. Amazon is just bad at creating entertainment products as they probably make them by committee, for the lowest common denominator to make them mass marketable.

So what is created feels like a cynical product. Just look at the games they've made.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
There should be info on the Farms about that. He did some creepy things with minors on discord I think.
Yeah does she not like the stuff found about Bungo? He has a vast history of things. That website someone made detailing things he's done, google doc with discord and twitter screenshots with accusations, and loli/shota lewd arts he commissioned. Most things not found from kiwis but just reported and mirror posted to the site.

Guess only conclusion I have is she is friends with Taiga? Really won't know unless somone was there in the nsfw channel during the incident.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah does she not like the stuff found about Bungo? He has a vast history of things. That website someone made detailing things he's done, google doc with discord and twitter screenshots with accusations, and loli/shots lewd arts he commissioned. Most things not found from kiwis but just reported and mirror posted to the site.

Guess only conclusion I have is she is friends with Taiga? Really won't know unless somone was there in the nsfw channel during the incident.
No, she said she doesn't like Taiga.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Gura starting soon. Playing a game I haven't heard of.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Is it his first time playing? I just jumped in for a few seconds to see an alright looking setup going.

Currently catching up on Botan's Factorio stream, then intend to watch Vesper's at some point after. Probably not all 24 hours though.
His first time, yes. The base he's on right now is one that was partially prebuilt for the tutorial, but he is making some decent-looking setups on his own.

This is one of those I Wanna Be the Guy style games. A lot of the JP branch has played through it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Moonjelly is graduating.

Didn't even realize she was still VTubing after leaving MyHolo. Thought she was already just doing only music releases. Well, good luck to her.

It is a rage-bait troll game. Bae and Kaela have played it, on the foreign side of Holo.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So Kirsche ended up just tangenting the entire stream but we got to know her stances on doxxing and religion. Hopefully this stays up long enough for someone to archive.

Edit: Tomorrow she's talking about sex cults.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom