Early Adopter
NEW YAB JUST DROPPED; MORI CALLIOPE MAKES AWFUL TACO, ASKED TO LEAVE TEXAS

View attachment 29056
How much do you wanna bet she used LEAN ground beef :SelenHAHAhere:
I love the one or two faggots who are geniuenly offended by a white people taco

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I can't say that I was expecting taco autism to be next after the four pages of trains but I'm not going to complain.
I did not realize how many Spix we had lurking around here before posting the Morbius Calorie Taco

Piarro

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
NEW YAB JUST DROPPED; MORI CALLIOPE MAKES AWFUL TACO, ASKED TO LEAVE TEXAS
AHH Mujer Blanca no sabe hacer un taco parece que correccion con violacion es necesaria :kroanger:💢💢

Topo Chico

AHH Mujer Blanca no sabe hacer un taco parece que correccion con violacion es necesaria :kroanger:💢💢
No, it's a homemade tex mex taco, she texan. taco fine.
1686006814797.png

Also lia is now live:

USS IOWA

All this talk about tacos made me to order one at 7 a.m. in the morning, Thanks guys......

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't get how people like hard shell tacos. Softshell tacos taste better and flour tortillas are way more versatile, go great with butter in the microwave.
I know it's the usual insufferable faggots who always go "uh you should visit X or so and try REAL <local food>" but one of the things I remember most about mexico city is that their street tacos are on a different scale and dimension to the usual hardshell crap. The shittiest cart is still a lightyear away from tacobell.

MostlyALurker777

I know it's the usual insufferable faggots who always go "uh you should visit X or so and try REAL <local food>" but one of the things I remember most about mexico city is that their street tacos are on a different scale and dimension to the usual hardshell crap. The shittiest cart is still a lightyear away from tacobell.
Any good taqueria in the US sells good tacos, however I will condede to the fact that Mexico City street tacos just hit different.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Hardshell is and only is for ground beef.
Softshell is for fajita, chicken, pork, barbacoa, basically anything else but ground beef.
If you put ground beef in a soft tortilla, you probably think mcdonalds has good hamburgers.
If you use corn tortilla for anything but hardshell, you probably think dry cornflakes is good breakfast.
the hell is this tribalism next your gonna tell me we can only have delicious appropriated dishes on Tuesdays.

EDIT: Also i enjoy hardshells just for the cronch not the flavor.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I can't say that I was expecting taco autism to be next after the four pages of trains but I'm not going to complain.
Hello, I resemble the cause of this discussion. And I'm down for getting deep into Taco Autism, but I have to go for the afternoon.

One note, from every American I've known to live in Japan for an extended period: the biggest complaint is always the inability to get good tacos. It always comes up.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Quit derailing about tacos, it's time for Dizzy to derail the thread.
"MONETIZATION CELEBRATION + ANNOUNCEMENT" stream live in 20 mins.

themanimthehills

Speaking of Dizzy, how do you guys feel about being the vocal minority? According to the comments here, you all really hated her ASMR from last night. But the commenters on Youtube loved it. Must be pretty embarrassing to be out-simped...:smugrys:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Weighing in on the debate: Juniper prefers soft-shell tacos and feels hard-shell would just make a mess.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Be sure to drown her in cash. Her first week has been a train wreck but she has been our train wreck.

Also for all his thirstposting he didn't say the magic word

@John Vtuber

Guess what?

DIBS

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Speaking of Dizzy, how do you guys feel about being the vocal minority? According to the comments here, you all really hated her ASMR from last night. But the commenters on Youtube loved it. Must be pretty embarrassing to be out-simped...:smugrys:
If you want to simp for a cockroach eating chinkess more power to you.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Speaking of Dizzy, how do you guys feel about being the vocal minority? According to the comments here, you all really hated her ASMR from last night. But the commenters on Youtube loved it. Must be pretty embarrassing to be out-simped...
Tbh something about her voice in general filters me. She seems nice though, and she's new, so I assume its all subject to change.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom