"I feel like I'm displaying excessive wealth by shopping at 7/11"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Lia's stream was in the background when suddenly I heard she doesn't know what a Dragon Quest or Toriyama is. What kinda fucked up shelter does she live in to not know what these are?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Speaking of Dizzy, how do you guys feel about being the vocal minority? According to the comments here, you all really hated her ASMR from last night. But the commenters on Youtube loved it. Must be pretty embarrassing to be out-simped...
ASMR is a wide-ranging medium and whether or not it's "good" is subjective. Not caring for her particular brand of ASMR isn't really relevant, and I hope she has good enough sense not to be bothered by one corner of internet not being super into one stream.

Home Depot Woman is genociding mold rabbits soon.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Speaking of Dizzy, how do you guys feel about being the vocal minority? According to the comments here, you all really hated her ASMR from last night.

ASMR in general triggers all my autism-related personal space issues, so I don't like it no matter who does it.

Topo Chico

Lia's stream was in the background when suddenly I heard she doesn't know what a Dragon Quest or Toriyama is. What kinda fucked up shelter does she live in to not know what these are?
Please understand, she's a turbo zoomer. She doesn't even know basic facts about her own country... :shiinastare:
1686009034709.png
Bruh, starting to understand the disc ban lmao
1686009121013.png

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Negzana

Please understand, she's a turbo zoomer. She doesn't even know basic facts about her own country... :shiinastare:
View attachment 29066
Knowing Lia, I wonder what DQ char she'd end up wanting to fuck. The dude who constantly fucks up your life from V? Jasper from XI? The clown guy from VIII?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

lvl8

Topo Chico

I wonder what Elliot Rodgers would've thought of vtubers.
He would have whaled them to try and get that pussy then still ended up rage killing sorority women. He was a fairly wealthy happa

lvl8

I bet Elliot Rodgers would be a bito.

themanimthehills

ASMR in general triggers all my autism-related personal space issues, so I don't like it no matter who does it.
Not even the Ragdoll ASMR??:pikaufuk::menhera::pikaWUT::educateyourself2:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Not even the Ragdoll ASMR??:pikaufuk::menhera::pikaWUT::educateyourself2:

Ragdoll ASMR is just lowering her voice a bit. Kirsche is the same, just a bit more pitch and tone. The 'real' ASMR that uses positional audio to make it sound like they're right next to your head and moving back and forth between your ears is too intense for me.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Never forget

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Bae VS Lia Zoomer battle. Also Ame 3D collab take 2 in a couple minutes (hopefully).

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

God's Strongest Dragoon

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Speaking of Dizzy, how do you guys feel about being the vocal minority? According to the comments here, you all really hated her ASMR from last night. But the commenters on Youtube loved it. Must be pretty embarrassing to be out-simped...:smugrys:
I'm basically allergic to ASMR as it is, so I wouldn't know if she was good or bad at it. I only really tuned in to that stream to see if she'd announce anything and if she was awkward about it. If she wants to feel out that type of streaming and draw in some new watchers with it then fine, but it's not for me.

And she's live. And panicking already? :whatastory:

Edit: God damn and the oilers are already out in force. Kept some of us waiting obviously.

themanimthehills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom