"They didn't know that Elon Musk is from Africa, except Panko, Panko knew... and then, they asked me why he wasn't brown"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

Slugma is already peaking her new audio.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@The Proctor accept it already
1686010378129.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Tune into Dizzy's stream and no joke she scream PENIS right as the stream loads.
:kiarachefkiss:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Obergefreiter Kiara definitely successfully completed langläufiges Gewehr training school.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
There's too many things to watch happening at the same time. We sure do live in tough times.
:depressedtako:

Negzana

Dizzy's design, voice, and interests really makes me want to watch her but her streaming hours always happen when someone I really likes streams and unlike with Kaela's streams, I can't watch 2 at once because Lia is loud.

There's too many things to watch happening at the same time. We sure do live in tough times.

Ninja'd

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Even Fauna couldn't help herself and cried at the end of the CouncilRyS RPG. Goddamn it tree woman don't remind me that Sana's birthday is coming up soon :inatiredl:
1:00:47 for timestamp just in case.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Based Animorphs fan

Best not to mention Warrior Cats around her unless we're going to spend the entire stream talking about it

niggaphil

All these talks of tacos make me wanna try actual real taco one day. There is no tacos restaurant, or ingredients to make tacos in my area

Speaking of it, Playing PP game is okay not demonetised, but titty? Instant demonetisation!!

Archive

Edit: Damn, didn't see the post earlier on.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Please look forward to when her memberships open for another round of Sad Girl Moment

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'm happy to learn that you kept your eyes glued to the screen, consuming hours and hours worth of highly sexualised content before eventually figuring out that the disgusting lewdtuber coomwhore isn't for you and warning everyone else in the Virtual Monastery about her filthy and depraved streams.
I was there for dota

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Please look forward to when her memberships open for another round of Sad Girl Moment
I'll look forward to whatever strange injury she manages to inflict on herself in anticipation. First she busts her lip slapping herself in debut, and she broke her fingers yesterday. Wild.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'll look forward to whatever strange injury she manages to inflict on herself in anticipation. First she busts her lip slapping herself in debut, and she broke her fingers yesterday. Wild.
When I heard the girls saying that Dizzy was the "saddest girl" I thought they were exaggerating. I'm being proven wrong every Dizzy stream.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

cucurut

Sakana, learn how to write announcements or at least show them to the talents before posting.

(youtube - catbox)

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
When I heard the girls saying that Dizzy was the "saddest girl" I thought they were exaggerating. I'm being proven wrong every Dizzy stream.
I know, she's perfect

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Azehara has got that brain disease that forces him to farm for content every 15 minutes

Screenshot_20230605-193516_YouTube.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom