"Crazy? I was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with Erina. and Erina makes me crazy"Makinists

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So we agree there was cocaine in her Pink Drink, yes?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
NEW YAB JUST DROPPED; MORI CALLIOPE MAKES AWFUL TACO, ASKED TO LEAVE TEXAS

View attachment 29056
How much do you wanna bet she used LEAN ground beef :SelenHAHAhere:
Looks pretty terrible like almost all other Mexican food. Basically an inferior sandwich.

Speaking of Dizzy, how do you guys feel about being the vocal minority? According to the comments here, you all really hated her ASMR from last night. But the commenters on Youtube loved it. Must be pretty embarrassing to be out-simped...:smugrys:
This website is the vocal minority of everything always. The talent this site likes is usually the worst-performing talent for that generation whenever a new company/gen debuts.

I wonder what Elliot Rodgers would've thought of vtubers.
He would be a Henri but would actually fly to a convention and kill the staff members attending the booth of the company of the girl he got stood up for.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Negzana

This website is the vocal minority of everything always. The talent this site likes is usually the worst-performing talent for that generation whenever a new company/gen debuts.
People just don't recognize the greatness of Kaelautism or Rosenthighs

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I'm starting to believe despite being an attractive Asian woman Dizzy might actually be single.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

niggaphil

Sakana, learn how to write announcements or at least show them to the talents before posting.
:depressedtako:

View attachment 29072
(youtube - catbox)

Based on the relationship between Fishman and Tenma, I have a conspiracy theory that Fishman wrote the announcement poorly so that Tenma fans could shitpost on twitter :smugpipi:

Negzana

Dizzy likes Malcolm in the Middle. She's redeemed in my eyes.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

TheOathbreakerTarvos

image.png

Classy Roza sticking to her guns

hololive ruined /jp/

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

pippa smoking meth arc begins

*kidding kidding

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Not being the Pontiff of Ponwolf, how could you fuck up so hard?
By not knowing that word until you said it and after googling it that's a strong contender
Speaking of our favorite Pon Wolf, I haven't seen anyone mention/post it, though I may have missed it...

Her schedule for the week. As someone mentioned, she is in a collab on Tuesday, but it seems her break will go on until Sunday. She's been fairly active on Twitter and other Phase streams and has been her usual, joking self there, so it doesn't seem like things have been all doom-and-gloom. She's also been talking about preparing for future streams. Hopefully, she's getting plenty of time to rest and relax some. I'm definitely looking forward to her return so I can get my dose of upbeat Pon Wolf, and also because I'm excited to see her hit me in the face with nostalgia by playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4.

Speaking of her break I clipped Shiina's PSA regarding Airi's daily life hopefully I can get the wolf more love

I have a theory. low views get super emotional when raided because they have lingered in low view territory for so long and the sudden realization that they have a chance at an audience now gives them the brain chemicals
I think that's a fair bet
lmao, uruka trying to hit that algorithm

Glad I'm not the only thing one who immediately thinks of that OkaKoro karaoke when I hear that song

In sadder news Amano Serafi's return stream ended on a sour note due to some marrows comparing her to other talents to the point she cried and ended stream

Thankfully she seems to have recovered and scheduled a makeup stream for tonight

Last edited:

lvl8

Negzana

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
never actually watched Uruka. She's a good singer? Is she menhera like the rest?
shes an ok singer, not menhera but definitely horny.

I would say that there is enough sad girl posting on her twitter to qualify. Definitely horny up the wazoo tho
Yeah she quit school over some stress nagging at her. nut lots of people take a break because of the workload.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
never actually watched Uruka. She's a good singer? Is she menhera like the rest?
Uruka is very much "art kid weird". But she's fun to watch. And Yea, she's a really talented all around singer with a deep voice for a female.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
By not knowing that word until you said it and after googling it that's a strong contender

Do your language reps, c'mon bro, do you even speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom