Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

lmao, uruka trying to hit that algorithm

She's hitting that double whammy.
Hololive name drop? Check
Subway surfers gameplay? Check
All that's left is clickbait thumbnail and this will go viral in no time

never actually watched Uruka. She's a good singer? Is she menhera like the rest?
>Is she a good singer
A bit on the lower register. Too breathy sometimes.
But she IS musically inclined, so there is that.
I'd prefer her violin playing over her singing any day of the week but she isn't *bad*

>is she menhera like the rest
She's in Phase. You can probably figure out the rest for yourself

themanimthehills

I was so close to wanting to love her but her not liking Hot Fuzz is an offense that cannot be forgiven. this HAG will be given her just desserts.
Now you know the disappointment I felt when it was revealed that Dizzy is, not only a woman (gross but forgivable), but she also dyes her hair, wears makeup, and posses for Instagram pics.

And if that wasn't bad enough...
I'm dead. I kneel, she's no doubt my favorite. She's a memelord

@NolanCrush likes her. The only way she could be redeemed is if she picks up some super masculine hobbies like gun collecting or classic car renovations.

Last edited:

Negzana

She's hitting that double whammy.
Hololive name drop? Check
Subway surfers gameplay? Check
All that's left is clickbait thumbnail and this will go viral in no time

>Is she a good singer
A bit on the lower register. Too breathy sometimes.
But she IS musically inclined, so there is that.
I'd prefer her violin playing over her singing any day of the week but she isn't *bad*

>is she menhera like the rest
She's in Phase. You can probably figure out the rest for yourself
I like singers like Towa and she gives me Towa vibes with her songs if that's anything to go by.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This website is the vocal minority of everything always. The talent this site likes is usually the worst-performing talent for that generation whenever a new company/gen debuts.
We've been big into both Pippa and Shiina.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In the aftermath of Dizzypocalypse, Rin Penrose is once again up to no good, threatening to reveal the *very real* personal information of Idol EN Gen 2:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Speaking of her break I clipped Shiina's PSA regarding Airi's daily life hopefully I can get the wolf more love
Airi what the fuck she's going to kill herself from stress the same way Pippa's going to kill herself via some previously-unknown-to-man biological horror. Skip a stream and go to a spa or something. Better yet, get another big girl job.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RiverBear

In the aftermath of Dizzypocalypse, Rin Penrose is once again up to no good, threatening to reveal the *very real* personal information of Idol EN Gen 2:

Idol EN 2 but no Idol Jew 2?
This is just Phase Connect all over again.

Why even make a Hebrew/JP Branch if you're just going to keep adding in English talents instead.

themanimthehills

Idol EN 2 but no Idol Jew 2?
This is just Phase Connect all over again.

Why even make a Hebrew/JP Branch if you're just going to keep adding in English talents instead.
They tried the Hebrew branch and it didn't work out for them. Are there even more people who would be willing to audition for a gen2 HE?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
never actually watched Uruka. She's a good singer? Is she menhera like the rest?
Very good singer. Also not menhera but chinese-bred to the point where self-esteem and happiness are alien languages to her.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Bae VS Lia Zoomer battle. Also Ame 3D collab take 2 in a couple minutes (hopefully).

Ame flashed her desktop for a sec and showed pretty much nothing. Can be connected to this tiktok when it shows the left screen.
desktop1-png.29085

desktop2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
She had icons from this etsy pack https://www.etsy.com/listing/1040930640/wizard-frog-computer-desktop-theme

Which leads to the 194 reviews. Etsy shows profiles and by default favorite items are public. I don't quite have the autism to search all of them but there's a chance. I'd look for her keycaps, see third pic above.

Attachments

• desktop1.png
    desktop1.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 247

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae, sweetie, I love you, but I don't need to hear about your period. I don't need THAT kind of GFE.

RiverBear

Man, who would think that making vtubers for a language population of 9 million speakers would flop?
Say what you will about WACTOR but at least they're chugging along, sticking with their guns and continuing to focus on the Hispanic market.
Almost every other Vtuber company who attempts to make their own niches just seem to resort to making EN branches for the quick success

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Say what you will about WACTOR but at least they're chugging along, sticking with their guns and continuing to focus on the Hispanic market.
Almost every other Vtuber company who attempts to make their own niches just seem to resort to making EN branches for the quick success
Over 500m people speak Spanish. It makes sense to market to that audience. There are 9m Hebrew speakers. What's the Venn diagram of Hebrew speakers who don't speak English that like anime and would be interested in vtubers?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
she said we can't fix her and i very damn well can't.
ftfy
That being said, I am not yet worthy. One day that will change, but not now.

Ghostteas

What happened to that pinned Pippa "tribute" thread

RiverBear

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom