"I'm protecting myself! I'm MGTOW but Pippa! I'm PipTOW, Pippa Going Their Own Way! Okay? I'm staying away from WHORES! I'm not risking the charges man!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Katta is doing a strip game on her own twitter account. Ah women.. :menhera:

Archive

Screenshot_20230526-083114_Twitter.jpg

This clown needs help

The collab watch along with vesper and bae is tonight or was it last week?

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Man the way Sora bounces around the entire stage while singing her heart out will never fail to make me smile. Her new outfit is a great match for how energetic she is :sanasmile:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
And she has learned what packing fudge is. Of course, she has reiterated that it is indeed EXIT ONLY!

Sounds like simple bitch talk.

The no fetishposting rule kind of kills me sometimes. :yagoocry:

Related to the whole Lucid thing. I really hope its them trying to do some outrage marketing and not them being fucking retarded. If its them going for fake outrage marketing then im all for it. The whole Retardgate drama reminds me of the Wizard Game drama in that there seems to be way more support than hate.

It's being retarded, please bro. You really think all these microcorps understand shit all about really running an entertainment label?

I know horny-posting is frowned upon, but I just started watching Uruka's coffee review and I'm disappointed to find that not did I miss her accidentally showing leg, but she cut it out from the reupload and nobody managed to clip/archive it (as far as I can find).

Edit: Bonk me all you want, you know you'd feel the same way if you missed your oshi's thighs.

Nah, I couldn't have a true oshi that I felt that level of attraction for. I think Calli's pretty good looking for a small planetoid but I'm not going to care too much if I miss some skin, even in the tail end of the recent-ish supposed titposting that occurred. I support her and her work because I like the personality of her streams, not because I'm thirsty for a peek at pasty texan hide. It's kind of why despite liking Nyaru's energy from the clips I've seen I can't get into watching her because said clips also showcased thicc brown woman and I dislike the feeling that I'm only interested in a female creator because she's just physically appealing. Her model's head's geometry also looks fucking alien to me, the jawline is what the fuck and I can't unsee it.

Are you Sure?

It's seems that Namie/Sana went on an blocking rampage on Twitter, blocking pretty much everyone with Hololive pfp's or Holo references in their account that tweeted at her, this are only a couple ones I could grab screenshot of but there's many many more people she blocked.

edit:
Yeah there seems to be more to this than they are saying apparently they were being retarded about it, it seems that tweet that started it all must have been picked by the algorithm and a lot of people saw it and commented on it, she must had seen it too and decided to block most people that commented on it:

I certainly hope this culls some of these idiots from her fanbase. There has been no shortage of people even on reddit DMing privately "DO YOU KNOW WHO NAMIE IS" thinking they're doing gods work.

Like, just leave her be, bros. Enjoy from a distance. The fact that these retards can't shut up might just mean we'll need ANOTHER 9 months before we see another stream, if at all.

The problem with Sana having (had?) such a small fanbase, is that it made those who stayed incredibly parasocial, if her one and only Con appearance was to go by.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
A few days after resurfacing on Twitch as the panda, Shizukou is back on YouTube......with the Harry Potter BGM.

chihirogumi

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Today is Shirayuri Lily's fifth anniversary.

Also right now if you want to experience a watchalong, Nishizono Chigusa watching six episodes of School Days

Some clips from holo pineapple on pizza

Earlier 774inc's newbie Ina Uruu reached 10k subs while playing this game.

Aizawa Ema's nice body and conversation about Met and Mimitaya's future 3D booba.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
:holohag: :hololove: duo Korone and Mio are trying once again to finish a single run of Observation Duty 5 after failing miserably last time.

They may not succeed but in exchange we get blessed hag laughter, screams of terror and Korone's peak art.
0274611.jpg
047261.jpg

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Ragtag is shutting down one 6/24/23
Procrastinators start your engine now or forget you cared later

Edit:
ragtagen.jpg
ragtagjp.jpg

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko