Yuria's Husband
Kronii cute. :kropat:
FxCILMsaIAAOakJ.jpg

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
At least it has to be bigger than this.
Kirsche would be proud.

Henya streaming. She was just talking about her manager. She said she's never had a manager before so she's very happy. People have said she seems happier now, that's probably part of the reason why.

Honestly it seems like Vshojo's JP branch is trying to run things as legit as they can. Meanwhile main branch has had a few yabs and shit happen that makes me wonder if they even have staff.

Really liking Cheri, bit of a Zoomer but very fun/funny.

View attachment 27295
She's open about being Roza on Twitch, so I guess the Corpo is okay with it?
Gini was Roza's past life account before she joined HavenX. When shit happened she moved back to her Gini account to stream. Eventually she had managed to buy back the Roza model (not sure if Lucid helped with the cost, probably they chipped in). Basically she commented on getting her model back on her Gini account and her twitter account + other social medias were stil set to the Gini. Its one of those "everyone knows its her but most of the people know her as Roza". type of deals.

Related to the whole Lucid thing. I really hope its them trying to do some outrage marketing and not them being fucking retarded. If its them going for fake outrage marketing then im all for it. The whole Retardgate drama reminds me of the Wizard Game drama in that there seems to be way more support than hate.

Going by positive/negative engagement on the original post I made only about 30-40 people reacted negatively vs a few thousand that mostly told them to "shut the fuck up retard".

Clip Tax: Asmongoloid posting

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Kirsche would be proud.

Honestly it seems like Vshojo's JP branch is trying to run things as legit as they can. Meanwhile main branch has had a few yabs and shit happen that makes me wonder if they even have staff.

Really liking Cheri, bit of a Zoomer but very fun/funny.

Gini was Roza's past life account before she joined HavenX. When shit happened she moved back to her Gini account to stream. Eventually she had managed to buy back the Roza model (not sure if Lucid helped with the cost, probably they chipped in). Basically she commented on getting her model back on her Gini account and her twitter account + other social medias were stil set to the Gini. Its one of those "everyone knows its her but most of the people know her as Roza". type of deals.

Related to the whole Lucid thing. I really hope its them trying to do some outrage marketing and not them being fucking retarded. If its them going for fake outrage marketing then im all for it. The whole Retardgate drama reminds me of the Wizard Game drama in that there seems to be way more support than hate.

Going by positive/negative engagement on the original post I made only about 30-40 people reacted negatively vs a few thousand that mostly told them to "shut the fuck up retard".

Clip Tax: Asmongoloid posting

For a moment I thought Shiina said "Pippa eats Asmongold" and suddenly my mind was filled with images that I do not consciosuly invite.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
If this is why they gave her a very public break I hope Lucid likes writing letters because these people are going to eat them alive if they flinch this badly over a little heat.
Yah she streamed with arch and is based on main regularly so to be honest if this is the trend I don’t see her being there for very long.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I know horny-posting is frowned upon, but I just started watching Uruka's coffee review and I'm disappointed to find that not only did I miss her accidentally showing leg, but she cut it out from the reupload and nobody managed to clip/archive it (as far as I can find).

Edit: Bonk me all you want, you know you'd feel the same way if you missed your oshi's thighs.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Yah she streamed with arch and is based on man regularly so to be honest if this is the trend I don’t see here being there for very long.
Again I am really hoping this is some marketing move from the company.

Its a small corpo and them acting like an antagonist especially since there is a big Corpo-hate wave these days is not a smart move. Maybe this is done to drive people to check and watch Roza especially when she comes back after 10 days. Creating some fake outrage

Pippa doing watchalong on Twitch , got raided by Kettle. Silvervale is also streaming. I dont normally watch her but her much other than when she does the virtual tours of Japan. Her mouth tracking is really good. Rigging really is top tier.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
At the same time Roza did consult her managers about these tweets, so i expect the situation to be nothingburger.

USS IOWA

Niji rrat..jpg

Ya'll talked about which Holomember is gonna graduate this but I think Niji will have a massacre soon. Got this on /vt/ btw.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Ya'll talked about which Holomember is gonna graduate this but I think Niji will have a massacre soon. Got this on /vt/ btw.
I wouldn't really trust /vt/ unless they managed to have credible sources on it, to be honest.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
View attachment 27302

Big if real, I recall rion once semi-hinting about her stress on her roommate acc about niji basically ignoring her sub-unit (Trinity) with Furen+Hakache (no 3D unit outfits/solo live despite releasing 2 albums already) after nornis gets announced with all the extra stuff that boosted their unit debut.
The luis mentioned above is possibly Luis Cammy, part of Aka no Shoshiki group (alongside Maotsukai Mao and Emma August)

Losing someone like Toko and Lize would be detrimental to niji as they're one of their best talents (and Toko remains one of their best singers to date) though, hopefully just a baseless rrat

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Mirea live

One of the best 2/3 view singers I listen to.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Archive

Roza Coatl's been suspended from her corpo for ten days. Anyone catch what she did? And is that her real name they posted there?

Ah, thinking back to it there was a period after Haven-X crashed and burned where she was fighting to get the Roza Coatl identity back, this must've been the temporary one she was using during that time.

Kirsche's take:
1685087291165.png

Sleepy's takes:
1685087600915.png1685087628976.png
1685087687465.png1685087671966.png1685087765014.png
1685087777668.png1685087804401.png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:amehalloween:In case Investigators missed yesterday's Ame stream. She's definitely put in a lot of work on building her official Ame Studio. She sent some data to the Hololive staff and they were impressed at how good it was. Tracking seems incredible for something she did at home and blows mocopi out of the water from what was shown in the stream, very little glitching or anything.

She sadly didn't get around to showing off how her official model looked with it though, hopefully some time soon. I really hope Cover gets around to making her jacket togglable.

〘MEMBERS〙 mocap mo'problems (3D) taking my studio for test drive! 1-1-57 screenshot.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
After a long break, not Mirai Akari is streaming again.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I get how that's gotta be painful, but also for as talented an artist as Namie is, her major claim to fame is a Chinese phone game that I didn't even know existed until finding her (I might just be out of touch, but I'd wager that Arknights isn't as popular as Genshin or FGO). There doesn't seem a lot to grab onto there compared to what she was doing in Hololive, diversifying her work might help her move away from her past life and garner a new fanbase.
That was the whole purpose of her joining Hololive and then she quit. So yea
Isn't this the third night in a row she's raided into Nasa?
Didn't she have trouble finding people to raid? Nasa is streaming on off hours

Don't forget about Sora's live

Allowing video to loop in a waiting room is a rare youtube win. Sora will be revealing a new outfit too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom