"I could get hit by a car and forget my family, but I'd still remember Eating Mike Tyson's Ass"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The comments on the Rosa suspension tweet are still largely negative. A lot of them are variations of this, pointing out a bit of a contradiction with lucid claiming to be "embracing radical freedom of creative expression" in their Twitter profile.

But I did find one more supportive reply since the last time I checked. Remember this person? Here's a reminder if not.

Whoever runs the main FlaVR account chips in.

Kuri is the first dramatuber to make a video. Unsurprisingly it's one of his lower-effort tweet-reading ones.

I've been trying to decide if I've wanted to tweet about it myself ever since the whole debate started. So far I haven't because I really just wish the zeitgeist could move on and we could go back to all laughing at Nijisanji or something. Suffice it to say that I think this is one of those things where nobody's mind is going to be changed through Twitter discourse.

Sven

Isn't this the third night in a row she's raided into Nasa?
Nasa has been gone for awhile so Pippa is probably excited to see her back, plus she seems to be on around Pippa's end time right now so she actually can raid her.

Now this is I want to say I heard but there has been so much Pippa streaming lately I might have imagined it but I thought I heard her say Nasa wanted to be raided which given her current pipkin on raiding having someone that is happy to be raided is a dream for her .

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
According to vt, IRyS will be on Hologra this sunday:
1685092407131.png1685092428780.png

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
View attachment 27319as a member can confirm, cant wait to see my Oshi partake in the shenanigans

HOPEfully this means her 3D model is not that far from being used
No, she'll be represented by a flat .png image with a voiceover throughout the entire episode :iryshalloween:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
View attachment 27319as a member can confirm, cant wait to see my Oshi partake in the shenanigans

HOPEfully this means her 3D model is not that far from being used
Seems full 3D stream for Councilrys is coming. The timing is pretty good if they are going to go for June since the concert is on July.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
According to vt, IRyS will be on Hologra this sunday:
View attachment 27316View attachment 27317
While it's always exciting to see a talent's first time appearance in Hologra (I've lost count how many times I've watched Ina, Gura and Ame episode), I'm confused about their decision to do it before the official 3D showcase. Both ID1 and Myth waited a long time until their official 3D showcase before finally debuting in Hologra. (Before anyone point out Ina and Gura, their previous appearance were tied to either Umisea and sponsored content.)

Also, going by seniority, shouldn't ID2 get their turn first?

Last edited:

USS IOWA

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Nasa has been gone for awhile so Pippa is probably excited to see her back, plus she seems to be on around Pippa's end time right now so she actually can raid her.

Now this is I want to say I heard but there has been so much Pippa streaming lately I might have imagined it but I thought I heard her say Nasa wanted to be raided which given her current pipkin on raiding having someone that is happy to be raided is a dream for her .
Before raiding Pippa said she wanted to encourage her to stream more

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

Nabi having some sort of emotional breakdown on stream. Woman tears and not the nice kind.

She didn't say why but said it's coz she's menhera so :menhera:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Asano Ruri and 774inc's Touri Sei 3D collab. Ruri singing and Sei on vocals+piano.

How dirty is the dirty girl's room? (Ichinose Uruha)

"There was what was left of some tonkotsu cup ramen I ate the day before, oh and about half of a two-week-old milk tea I've been drinking in a cup"
"Lisa was about to puke, she was gagging. I was laughing so hard"

Even with her dirty room she still hates bugs.

Asumi Sena and a viewer who triggered her (and most women I think).

Because money. Also her membership ranks are very pricey compared to her Holo side, but I suspect she did set them up when Azki performed bad and couldn't ride the Holo wave during COVID thanks to INNK. Still a dick move to paywall a zetsudan though.
I remember reading in /vsinger/ a few years back (when she got membership open) around the end of the year she did a member community post for those on the highest tier asking them to comment with their names. She then sent each one who commented personal voice messages thanking them for their support. I don't join nayufans so I can't really confirm and it's been a few years so the post might be hard to find but I didn't get groomed this way as a Pioneer Union member (single tier only).

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Luv me this hag

Speaking of hags, Sora's birthday live starts in 15 minutes.

It has a new outfit in it that she did predictions for yesterday!

Last edited:

stassy

It's not unarchived, almost all of her VOD are members only for some reason.
Because money. Also her membership ranks are very pricey compared to her Holo side, but I suspect she did set them up when Azki performed bad and couldn't ride the Holo wave during COVID thanks to INNK. Still a dick move to paywall a zetsudan though.

Also didn't see posted here yet or might be old news since it's from March, but the next NijiEN male wave got a bit in a pinch :
image.png

1685044455650070.jpg

Possible PL :

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 105

hololive ruined /jp/

I know horny-posting is frowned upon, but I just started watching Uruka's coffee review and I'm disappointed to find that not did I miss her accidentally showing leg, but she cut it out from the reupload and nobody managed to clip/archive it (as far as I can find).

Edit: Bonk me all you want, you know you'd feel the same way if you missed your oshi's thighs.
thighs? there's a vid of her nipple outline reveal somewhere.

e: https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/general-vtuber-discussion.1/page-2471#post-65269

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
fuck it, have some clips

have a clip about kiara talking about a perceived lack of chemistry in full Myth collabs and how she tries to overcome it

Stunned But Dumb

Also didn't see posted here yet or might be old news since it's from March, but the next NijiEN male wave got a bit in a pinch :
Maybe I'm a geek, but these designs are really cool

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The EN3 audition I want to see is Neuro-sama.

niggaphil

For people who want to watch Not-Yuri Nano debut clip:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom