CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Kiara is horny on main again. I ain't gonna share the link though, Proctor might bonk me.
Oh I'm Sorry, I Thought This Was America.jpg

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Motherfucker is doing better as an indie than he did in Nijisanji
maybe in the end, he really just isn't fit for the corpo life.

but who am i kidding, it's Nijisanji! Like hell they aren't at fault, it's their fault! /s

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The weekend is here. That means it's time for a donathon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara is horny on main again. I ain't gonna share the link though, Proctor might bonk me.

Fuck yeah I am.
Pussy. Ya'll retards act like you've never seen a scantily dressed girl sometimes. Not even any nudity. With how you act, you'd think she was tonjak'ing herself.

foto_no_exif (31).png

Here, for the rest of you puritans, maximum cute Sora design by Ordan:
20230526_111638.jpg

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
24 minutes in, and Panko's stream has been demonetized.
Panko Demonitization Speedrun arc.
View attachment 27302

Ya'll talked about which Holomember is gonna graduate this but I think Niji will have a massacre soon. Got this on /vt/ btw.
Big if real, I recall rion once semi-hinting about her stress on her roommate acc about niji basically ignoring her sub-unit (Trinity) with Furen+Hakache (no 3D unit outfits/solo live despite releasing 2 albums already) after nornis gets announced with all the extra stuff that boosted their unit debut.
The luis mentioned above is possibly Luis Cammy, part of Aka no Shoshiki group (alongside Maotsukai Mao and Emma August)

Losing someone like Toko and Lize would be detrimental to niji as they're one of their best talents (and Toko remains one of their best singers to date) though, hopefully just a baseless rrat
This'll be big if it happens. Nijisanji can't catch a break.

:amehalloween:In case Investigators missed yesterday's Ame stream. She's definitely put in a lot of work on building her official Ame Studio. She sent some data to the Hololive staff and they were impressed at how good it was. Tracking seems incredible for something she did at home and blows mocopi out of the water from what was shown in the stream, very little glitching or anything.

She sadly didn't get around to showing off how her official model looked with it though, hopefully some time soon. I really hope Cover gets around to making her jacket togglable.

View attachment 27313
Knowing Ame, this'll help not just Hololive but other vtubers.
The comments on the Rosa suspension tweet are still largely negative. A lot of them are variations of this, pointing out a bit of a contradiction with lucid claiming to be "embracing radical freedom of creative expression" in their Twitter profile.

But I did find one more supportive reply since the last time I checked. Remember this person? Here's a reminder if not.

Whoever runs the main FlaVR account chips in.

Kuri is the first dramatuber to make a video. Unsurprisingly it's one of his lower-effort tweet-reading ones.

I've been trying to decide if I've wanted to tweet about it myself ever since the whole debate started. So far I haven't because I really just wish the zeitgeist could move on and we could go back to all laughing at Nijisanji or something. Suffice it to say that I think this is one of those things where nobody's mind is going to be changed through Twitter discourse.

Wow, what a retarded company.
According to vt, IRyS will be on Hologra this sunday:
View attachment 27316View attachment 27317
So this is why Bae and Kronii can use their 3D models in their streams. Seems like Holo's going for a reverse approach for their 3D debuts. Seeing as the official Holo channel has 2M subs and HoloGraffiti getting near 1M views per episode, this is a good way of advertising it. I mean, Myth and ID1 has below the average CCVs of JP 3Ds. Can't wait for next month's 3D debut (especially the Rat amd her hips).
No, she'll be represented by a flat .png image with a voiceover throughout the entire episode :iryshalloween:
That will be hilarious.
Watame did nothing wrong again :guh: .

Goddamn sheep, can't believed she motorboated the Grimmy Tiddy.
While it's always exciting to see a talent's first time appearance in Hologra (I've lost count how many times I've watched Ina, Gura and Ame episode), I'm confused about their decision to do it before the official 3D showcase. Both ID1 and Myth waited a long time until their official 3D showcase before finally debuting in Hologra. (Before anyone point out Ina and Gura, their previous appearance were tied to either Umisea and sponsored content.)

Also, going by seniority, shouldn't ID2 get their turn first?
ID2 will probably get theirs soon but since there's an EN Concert happening and they need to sell tickets and merch so it's not surprising CouncilRyS getting their 3D showcase first.
Because money. Also her membership ranks are very pricey compared to her Holo side, but I suspect she did set them up when Azki performed bad and couldn't ride the Holo wave during COVID thanks to INNK. Still a dick move to paywall a zetsudan though.

Also didn't see posted here yet or might be old news since it's from March, but the next NijiEN male wave got a bit in a pinch :

Possible PL :
Man, Niji can't catch a fucking break!

Also, who in the hell comes up with their names!?
Ryan Gosling is just too meme-able to miss it.

Looks like a kpop outfit. Really good

Bro, turn that volume to 10

50k floor for 3D lives. That's cash money
Also, it's the best way to sell merch cos they aren't getting just 2% cut of the sales.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Pussy. Ya'll retards act like you've never seen a scantily dressed girl sometimes. Not even any nudity.

Oh, HaneAme. It had to her, of course. She's the cosplayer who previously (like, long time ago iirc) cosplayed as Kiara with her usual style and also gotten Kiara smitten by her. It leads to said cosplayer deciding to give two (or three, i think) special "only-for-Kiara eyes only" photos as a sign of goodwill, or something like that.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Stunned But Dumb

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Limkin

Firing Yugo was, like, the only good decision Nijisanji did in a very long time. She was a walking time bomb, constantly on the verge of breaking down completely (and breaking down on a lesser scale regularly) who also, allegedly, got into fights with management over nothing. And fanbase was pure cancer who would never shut up about trans rights and representation, with Yugo herself actively promoting this crap

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
>Plays FPS games
>Buys wireless mouse.

Lol women.
Wireless mice are actually good now.

They stopped using Bluetooth and are now using dedicated one-device 2.4GHz transceivers. Lag doesn't exist anymore if you have a good one.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Get ready to Sneed and Feed! Live from Croatia it's Joshua Connor Moon, weighing in at 536 pepperoni pizzas:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Pussy. Ya'll retards act like you've never seen a scantily dressed girl sometimes. Not even any nudity. With how you act, you'd think she was tonjak'ing herself.
I will not tolerate such EXPOSURE of the feminine body being shared this way on my favorite forum. I will now proceed to report you for every post you make in the future you horny RAT.

please dm me if you see more it would be greatly appreciated

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Wireless mice are actually good now.

They stopped using Bluetooth and are now using dedicated one-device 2.4GHz transceivers. Lag doesn't exist anymore if you have a good one.
If you look at the recent CSGO Paris Major a good chunk of players used wireless mice.

Something tells me the mouse being wired or not wouldn’t be the deciding factor if La+ was good or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom