Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wireless mice are actually good now.

They stopped using Bluetooth and are now using dedicated one-device 2.4GHz transceivers. Lag doesn't exist anymore if you have a good one.
Doesn't matter how good the device is. If it is over-the-air, there will be minor lag and potential for interference. Also, low battery life generally causes lag. I mentioned FPS, because it will affect those games the most noticeably.

Get ready to Sneed and Feed! Live from Croatia it's Joshua Connor Moon, weighing in at 536 pepperoni pizzas:

Unless this fucker is finally using his dog model, why can't we get an off-topc thread for Kiwi-related stuff?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Anyone got a membership to Hololive Ch? Some vague post on Reddit announced news. I hate vague posts so much - A
The spoiler'd comment, "This is actually so unexpected. I can kind of see why they're doing it now but it's still out-of-left-field-ish."

@Aka Split already posted about it. I have a membership and can confirm it is real.
Thanks, I should have known it was nothing major. For those who are skimming, the post is about Irys debuting in Hologra.

As penance for being a sperg here is the newest clip from the GOAT translator

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Anyone got a membership to Hololive Ch? Some vague post on Reddit announced news. I hate vague posts so much - A
The spoiler'd comment, "This is actually so unexpected. I can kind of see why they're doing it now but it's still out-of-left-field-ish."
@Aka Split already posted about it. I simp A-chan have a membership and can confirm it is real.

foto_no_exif (32).png

According to vt, IRyS will be on Hologra this sunday:
View attachment 27316View attachment 27317

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Doesn't matter how good the device is. If it is over-the-air, there will be minor lag and potential for interference. Also, low battery life generally causes lag. I mentioned FPS, because it will affect those games the most noticeably.
I understand it sounds crazy and hyperbolic and bordering on impossible, but I stand by my statement as made: Lag does not exist anymore in a good wireless mouse.

This has even been tested

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

hololive ruined /jp/

Unless this fucker is finally using his dog model, why can't we get an off-topc thread for Kiwi-related stuff?
nothing good ever comes from those who deny their heritage.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Last Of The Mohicans

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I will not tolerate such EXPOSURE of the feminine body being shared this way on my favorite forum. I will now proceed to report you for every post you make in the future you horny RAT.

please dm me if you see more it would be greatly appreciated
My brother in christ, there are entire lines of JAV cosplay videos featuring just about every vtuber out there.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
My brother in christ, there are entire lines of JAV cosplay videos featuring just about every vtuber out there.
1- im watching the sora concert im seiso
2- i really wanna say things right now but i dont want to get ban by the procterino

Instead

Archive
Screenshot_20230526-121925_Twitter.jpg

Im not canadian anymore im french yes haha baguette oui oui

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Limkin

Maybe Canada proposing assisted suicide as a treatment option isn't that bad of an idea afterall...

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
im glad you could come out as a French i know it was hard to pretend to be Canadian

hololive ruined /jp/

Last Of The Mohicans

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Lapu Chan Gaming!

In the insane bonkers world of "boutique keyboards" those Topres are some of the most hilariously overpriced pieces of hardware, even by japanese manufactured standards.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
1- im watching the sora concert im seiso
2- i really wanna say things right now but i dont want to get ban by the procterino

Instead

Archive

This is why they had the assault weapons ban.

Maybe Canada proposing assisted suicide as a treatment option isn't that bad of an idea afterall...

Time to get my medical license and perform home visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom