"I don't know much, but for the time being I'll just do my best with POWER!!! Also, I'm an earth-loving earthling! #pleaseshare #Vtuber #earth&terra"Oozora Subaru (her first ever tweet)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kiara talking about the uterus hits different...for some weird reason

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

She's a christmas cake and not far off thirty anymore.

She keeps talking about her cats, but that's just an euphemism.

The clock is ticking.

Are you a bad enough dude to give Kiara what she really wants?

(The kids would have the coolest grandma, too)

TwoBit

Early Adopter

Out of all the holoEN girls, Kiara always seemed like the most motherly. Maybe it's a sign that the chicken ought to consider becoming a mother hen. Don't want that egg carton to run empty.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I am going to start upgrading to 24-hour bans if people don't learn to stop empty thirstposting.

The clock is ticking.

Would. :architect:

Twin Adder

the lack of even IP leaks has been quite impressive
There was that one time Bae leaked the Hololive MC server in a way that let anyone see ingame chat logs and whoever logs in and out of the server. Because of that, early days /∞/ used to obsess about how much Kronii was playing off-stream Minecraft WITHOUT THEM. There was also that one early Fauna Minecraft speedrun stream that got privated because windows explorer showed up for a few frames and you can see the drive named Lemonleaf.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I guess she's an actual mama too. Almost enough to make Shinzo Abe shed a tear, If he were alive.

She is an absolute trip! As far as artists being menhera, Pippa hit the nail on the nose. You gotta be nice to insane people even if you are also insane.

GJ Bettel but next time don't be so ambiguous. I feel like he wants to be the baby...

Looks like you found Hoshimeguri Gakuen (Stellar Cycle Campus). Initially the refuge for OG Game Club members after Brave Group replaced them. They all graduated and went indie though, with only one of them still active (Yuzuriha Honami). The group went on hiatus for a while but recruited some members (from the ones you linked I subbed to Mikado and Mama). I don't know how they work now but previously they pushed the member songs through youtube ads hard which drives subs way up but didn't translate to CCV (2-3view around 100k subs). One of them actually may have graduated because of this (Fugami Nanana, if you remember the Vtuber with a brown paper bag as her head, it's her).
Mikado generally does midnight karaoke, has the most interesting Vtuber "outfit" (basically body paint). Mama (Kuramochi Kyoko) does a lot of Mahjong Soul (with screaming and desk slams), ASMR, and lots of multiplayer collabs (Dread Hunger, Among Us, Feign, etc).
Will look into Sakura since you recommended her.

Indie Rulia Hoshina returns from quite a long hiatus and long time listeners are back in her return stream as well (including English speaking mods).

She does weekend ASMR and Matsuri visited her debut stream.

Damn. Considering the amount of time that big corpos take to debut talents they are missing out on lots of interesting talents here. Circumstance and opportunity is as important as ability, hope these talents find some success.

Lui is a special talent to make so many friends so quickly. Hags are the future
:holohag:

:hololove:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I am going to start upgrading to 24-hour bans if people don't learn to stop empty thirstposting.
Would've been more appropriate to use this
FvpBV0WaMAECsku.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The clock is ticking.

Maybe Kiara will be easier for me to fix?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Some highlights from the Gun TTRPG:

Two and a Half Hats discusses how much each hat contributes to the total.

Saint Clappington attempts to shoot his gun while being buried up to his neck in sand.

Kris finds out Saint Clappington just killed a man.

Vesper managed to escape getting rotated by Kronii this stream, and he even got to make several digs at Kronii's character for being the kid of the group.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
To add on to that, they were finally on the right track with DW8 by having unique weapons for each character (though some characters got the shorter end of the stick by getting stuck with the more generic weapons), and then for DW9 they ruined all of that by going back to clone weapons.

KT seems to fuck up every 3rd game in some weird cycle and have to backtrack on it by fixing problems in Empires/XTreme Legends releases afterwards. The braindead piecemealing of content is peak gay and their overblown sense of value for their products is starting to get ludicrous. I might like, say, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate but it's absolutely not a $45 game like they want me to believe it is.

Not-Riifu touched grass a bit too hard and got pregnant with the Rona. She has a heart condition. Hopefully, that shit won't complicate things.

She'll be fine. If I survived, she'll live on to whore again.

And if she doesn't, she didn't have enough HATE to make it through.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I fuck off for a few days and I see superduper hearting Rie posts. The fuck happened to make him switch that quick?
WHERE AM I?
Also @BlueSharkTV did anything interesting go on in Kronii streams? I have lost track of time these last few days and missed them all.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I fuck off for a few days and I see superduper hearting Rie posts. The fuck happened to make him switch that quick?
WHERE AM I?
Also @BlueSharkTV did anything interesting go on in Kronii streams? I have lost track of time these last few days and missed them all.
Superduper passed on the curse to Reticule. You'll know it when you see it.

On a sidenote, the side effects seems to be different for each host, Superduper got an unending hatred for his Oshi. And as for Reticule, well... It's rather hard to explain. Just take a look at Pippaposting for the answer.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
WHERE AM I?
superduper got noticed by his oshi, so now he loves her.
And nothing of note on kronii's streams as one was a SC reading stream and the other 3 were collabs, for the ones of last week she did mention her and her dad used to go fishing before, she also mentioned her fondness for blue sea creatures :smugrys: (not joking).

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'm impressed how she can manage to keep talking with not much chat interaction. Her schedule conflicts with mine though and I cant really watch her.

We gotta do it. Ever gone into a 1/0view's stream and they're just sitting there in silence? It's death. Even if nobody's watching now, we gotta give anybody who does drop by a reason to stick around. I did three hours tonight with not a single line of chat, and I'm pretty sure I talked more in those three hours than I have to my family and friends in the past week. It's definitely easier when you have someone in chat to interact with, but that's usually not the case, but we gotta keep talking anyway. In my case it's usually what I'm thinking about how I can progress in the game, but I'm sure that's not always of great interest - but it's something.

Speaking of Alex…

I almost thought she was reading/dubbing movie bob's book

She actually did her own take on this a couple weeks back on a stream. Here's a clip. (Not accusing Nyaru of anything - I assume they came up with the idea independently.)

Crushin' turts.

There is a thread on vt about chuubas being there and...

View attachment 26215
Obligatory nami if you're here hi :architect:

Wow… I understand reading the thread after the stream, but during? Really? She's so concerned about what they think of her? Does she actually change her ongoing stream based on the feedback of those schizos?

At any rate, if she is here… I suggest she checks out my thread on not doxing yourself during a stream. Though I suspect she knows it all already and just got lazy.

Limkin

Tempus (specifically Axel I think) mentioned they were trained to never ever use "Display Capture" in OBS. Specifically for reasons like this. That should be basic training for any corpo big or small.
I vaguely recall in one of Ina's streams pretty early on (maybe when she was trying out different programs other than CSP) how she mentioned that she can't show something because OBS doesn't like programs with multiple windows and if she does screen capture manager will yell at her. So there seems to be someone tech competent at the company telling what to do and what not to do to talents

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
superduper got noticed by his oshi, so now he loves her.
And nothing of note on kronii's streams as one was a SC reading stream and the other 3 were collabs, for the ones of last week she did mention her and her dad used to go fishing before, she also mentioned her fondness for blue sea creatures :smugrys: (not joking).
AHHHHHHHH a nigga is unable to procure wins and I know why. It is because I try and it makes me want to fucking die I won't lie. Your ass may be sly, but just you wait guy. I'll see to it that I get a dub so high that it's going to make you cry.

Now then, if you'll excuse me, I got to finish this damn thing before I wake up tomorrow and want to delete all of my hard work.:gunpeko:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Wow… I understand reading the thread after the stream, but during? Really? She's so concerned about what they think of her? Does she actually change her ongoing stream based on the feedback of those schizos?
Nami has ADHD so her autism takes over, she is also an aussie and a very /HERE/ type of person, which is why i think most kawaii talents go to vt, and anons think she is an avid shitposter on vt since some time ago.

USS IOWA

Man what's with the influx of Keekiara thirst post lately.

And I got dibs first considering she is my oshi.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
This is pretty interesting. Suisei will be paying both of them under an already-signed contract. One of them will help with video editing and keep up with trends. But they've admitted the other one is outright going to be using Suisei's 3D model for the stuff they upload. Obviously Cover must have approved (it's hard to imagine them saying no to Suisei or Suisei actually taking no for an answer) but it's intriguing that she went about this on her own rather than have Cover manage the TikTok account for her.

It makes sense to go with old trusted friends vs company employee #4023 but I gotta give comet woman props for actually doing it :shubaIapprob:

That said, not even Suisei can convince me to make a TikTok account :botanheadshake:
It's most likely going to be something like MMD. I'm not sure Cover will allow Ran to control Suisei's avatar like Choco hijacking other holos during cooking collabs. Much respect for her basically helping her old trusted friends as well.

Check out the third singer from the UniVirtual relay, she's good (sang Okayu's Mogu Mogu Yummy for her sixth song if you are interested). Got sub boost as well, when I joined she's close to 1600 and she's now broken 1700.

Continuing from yesterday's return stream, Hoshina Rulia will have her first ASMR since comeback at midnight JST.

If ASMR isn't for you, Asano Ruri playing Pineapple on Pizza, midnight JST as well.
Edit: Cancelled, looks like she ate something wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom