"Italians are white. Italians are not black. Americans are dark. Americans are brown"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rrat: They do absolutely nothing with these survey results and the only purpose of it is to get people thinking about and discussing Hololive girls on Twitter and message boards.
The last one the results were revealed during the Hololive Connect the World info stream.

USS IOWA

Imagine the meltdown if an established NijiEN jumped ship and joined Hololive, like Selen deciding she wants to hang with her friend, Mumei. I doubt that would ever happen (even though what happened with Moruru) but it's hilarious to consider.
Wait what happened when Luna joined Holo when she left Niji?

Negzana

I would watch this because 1. It's Lui and 2. It's Dragon Quest which is always cool... but it's the mobile remake which makes me want to gouge out my eyes with a rusty spoon

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Rather than the Pippa interview I've been looking at the Nyanners history deep dive instead.

Has anyone else kept an eye on this? Has there been anything interesting out of this since I haven't watched all of it?

She had one of those white girl fucks dogs post on her tumblr. That was quite eye-opening. How come there are so many anti-loli haters that end up being furries (and possibly being into bestialism). Maybe its projection.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Everyone seems to be picking her for this, but Ame is literally indestructible.....
I picked Mumei cuz she will literally murder you.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Magni would be a great snake oil salesmen.

Bible 2: electric bugaloo

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Huh, looks like Cover is making their own stream animations using their 3d models and tech now

Eh, not the first one. They've been doing it biweekly and this was the forth.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I almost thought she was reading/dubbing movie bob's book

Kalion

:)
Yuuna is playing Breath of the Wild for the first time.
She wants to eat all the monsters in the game so far. Yes, the bokoblins and everything else. She's currently talking about how she wants to eat a minotaur.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Imagine the meltdown if an established NijiEN jumped ship and joined Hololive, like Selen deciding she wants to hang with her friend, Mumei. I doubt that would ever happen (even though what happened with Moruru) but it's hilarious to consider.
I think it's unlikely to see a NijiEN > HololiveEN move among the girls. One of the guys, maybe? That said, the obvious to move to watch for is one of the girls going from NijiEN to Vshoujo. Considering not-Pikamee's very high CCV right now (we probably need to start asking about the truth of CCV counts on Twitch and YT right now), I could very much seen one of the girls make the switch. Depending on their friend network.

From a purely business stand point, depending on what they're actually making in Nijisanji at the moment, it might actually be dumb they haven't made the switch.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wait what happened when Luna joined Holo when she left Niji?
Moruru had a reputation prior to joining Nijisanji of just creating personas and then scrapping them. So it was a mix of
>Some nijifans upset that YAGOO stole Moruru, some thought it was because she wanted a better model and others thought YAGOO gave a sweetheart contract
>Some nijifans thinking it's Moruru doing her usual shit and that she'll retire from Hololive within the year
>Some nijifans were absolutely livid that she didn't even attempt to change her persona going from Moruru to Luna
>Some holofans thinking Niji contracts are shit if they let Moruru get away
>Some nijifans immediately having a Scuddle moment at the mere mention of the previous one
Apparently I still have this screenshot from back when Luna debuted
1684556322896.png
A lot of people didn't care though and were just happy that Moruru was back since she disappeared for like ~6 months after leaving Nijisanji.
I think it's unlikely to see a NijiEN > HololiveEN move among the girls. One of the guys, maybe? That said, the obvious to move to watch for is one of the girls going from NijiEN to Vshoujo. Considering not-Pikamee's very high CCV right now (we probably need to start asking about the truth of CCV counts on Twitch and YT right now), I could very much seen one of the girls make the switch. Depending on their friend network.

From a purely business stand point, depending on what they're actually making in Nijisanji at the moment, it might actually be dumb they haven't made the switch.
I think it's best to say it's based on the specific person. Someone like Pomu would likely go to Hololive over Vshojo if she ever left Nijisanji because she's a idol-lover like Kiara.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Vesper: "Those horses look a little hungry".
-Calli starts to silently laugh in the background.-

Oh boy does she know what chat is spamming at that moment.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Biggest 🐀 in the world:

Someone posted Karen's tits on Nyfco but the mods took it down. Now they are arguing about it.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It not exactly like choosing a phone company, they'd probably have to submit an audition video like anyone else and would have to fit into one of the roles that Hololive is looking for.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Immediate reply by Sakana.
1684557884386.png
:kaelalaugh:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Biggest 🐀 in the world:

Someone posted Karen's tits on Nyfco but the mods took it down. Now they are arguing about it.

60% of that comment section is literally Rotpockets spamming his four images over and over again. And am I remembering wrong, or didn't he also try to pass off some random tits as Karen's on the homeland a long time ago?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Biggest 🐀 in the world:

Honestly in all my years of using the Internet I’m really struggling to come up with another place more devoid of intelligent life than the Nyfco comments section.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Biggest 🐀 in the world:

Karen strikes me as the one those pictures would never exist for. (Side point, since I wasn't posting anywhere when the supposed Keeki nudes "leaked". That wasn't her. Moles/freckles were in the wrong spots on her collarbones and shoulder type was different.)

I think it's best to say it's based on the specific person. Someone like Pomu would likely go to Hololive over Vshojo if she ever left Nijisanji because she's a idol-lover like Kiara.
It would definitely need to be someone that would be more comfortable there. Finana strikes me as a perfect move candidate. But a move like that is also a sizable risk.

It not exactly like choosing a phone company, they'd probably have to submit an audition video like anyone else and would have to fit into one of the roles that Hololive is looking for.

A move from Niji to Hololive wouldn't be by direct audition. It'd be engaging hololive as the niji member and working out a deal/see if there's a spot. If it was an established Niji member, I'm sure Hololive would be very interested IF it fits what they're up to. They could have a character made, with enough time.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Huh Flayon and Doppio knew each other since childhood. Currently doing a zatsu.
* Both ran for a middle school student council position and got a couple votes each. lol
* Banter is fantastic.

They were also part of the same VTuber group before they eventually land on their niji/holo gigs

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
There is a thread on vt about chuubas being there and...
(there was a nami on vt video here, it was too heavy to keep, so have a screeshot instead).
namivt.jpg
Obligatory nami if you're here hi :architect:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom