"Zaion, Queen of the Jews"Zaimons

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Presented without comment.

View attachment 26146

She's definitely a woman. Males outperforming females in the mental rotation of 3D objects is one of the most robust findings in social science. It's been observed in infants less than a year old. Search for "mental rotation sex differences" if you ever want to swim in an ocean of politically incorrect bias confirmation.

Tax: I love Pika as my girlfriend, and she has boing boing.

Henya, on the other hand, has yet to earn it.

EDIT:
Her fucking model still triggers my tism and i still cant put my finger on why, the eyes look too wierd in motion

It almost looks like someone adding a purposefuly janky or gross "realistic" style to genero anime faces

*shrug* Looks fine to me. In fact I like it better than her Pikamee models, as far as the face tracking is concerned.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Henya, on the other hand, has yet to earn it.

Her fucking model still triggers my tism and i still cant put my finger on why, the eyes look too wierd in motion

It almost looks like someone adding a purposefuly janky or gross "realistic" style to genero anime faces

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The ragdoll raided into this. Ceci Hime also just raided who i've seen raid into Grimmi a few times

Horo7618

No one in particular
Yeah, there's something about how it's rigged that's just... off? The 2D art from the designer looked ok, but in motion it just isn't right.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Some bits of info from lumi's cringe(in her words) songwriting stream
  • Keeps hyping dizzy up, says she loves her and that she's great, she's also pretty positive about the other 2 girls
  • They have a music production intern, claims he's great and can come up with a melody with just a description
  • Assures chat he's a paid intern and that everyone at phase is paid for their work, including shiina
  • Says this is the year of phase's originals, could be just hyperbole but it does seem like they're looking to produce more music with the new music manager and such
  • Overall she seems extremely hyped and loyal to phase
I'll keep saying it, I really hope dizzy isn't joining as a manager too because shit could go sideways with that many sad girls in the company but I'll have a bit of faith since everyone that mentions her says she's fucking great.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Hololive doing another EN Talent Survey.

Rrat: They do absolutely nothing with these survey results and the only purpose of it is to get people thinking about and discussing Hololive girls on Twitter and message boards.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't know why you guys fret about fixing so much. Look at me, I picked an oshi who is so far removed from the idea of fixing, she actually appears as a sane, rational and fully functional entity.

gimana oi.jpg

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Rrat: They do absolutely nothing with these survey results and the only purpose of it is to get people thinking about and discussing Hololive girls on Twitter and message boards.
I mean last time they made a whole video about them so...

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
My grooming secrets;

PICK AN OSHI WHO ACTUALLY STANDS A CHANCE OF BEING SAVED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Seem to recall you being one of the more notable pippa posters.
and that's the OPTIMISTIC use for these polls. Concern.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I don't know why you guys fret about fixing so much. Look at me, I picked an oshi who is so far removed from the idea of fixing, she actually appears as a sane, rational and fully functional entity.

View attachment 26169
Fucking based :kaelaapprob:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This is our new-old sad girl?

@kestraline there you go you got some hands already

She probably cuts herself. Oh god.

Imagine my surprise where someone I followed mentioned that they have Pippa following them.

View attachment 26074

For those who have no clue who this guy is, Alexi Smith (aka Noriyaro) is a australian man who lives in japan and making content there showcasing japanese car culture, ranging from japanese cars, drifting (his passion), and also other things like itasha (weeb painting on cars).

While he is pretty much old-school weeb, i have actually never see him interacting much with the vtubing stuff (though he does know enough to recognize Hololive and Nijisanji), so the fact that Pippa deciding to follow him and he noticed it is a surprise.

Pretty sure Pippa reacted to his itasha video during one of her streams on Twitch

I love the tracking on this model

Great tracking. Model design is godlike. Her voice is 10/10. And shes a mom and a teacher which doesnt like coomer comments on chat. Honestly its pretty impressive.

And not just hands
Damn. She's cute as hell.

So I saw this in my twitch reccomened and the stream title grabbed me

at a cursory glance I noticed she simulcasts to Trovo which is interesting to me as I don't see many chuubas trying and using alt tech platforms aside from Pippa who tried streaming on kick and never touched it again after it wouldn't go live and Purity Sin who seems to stream there. Don't know much about Trovo aside from hearing rumblings of it being a chinese honeypot but never used it personally.

I have watched her a few times but its mostly her talking either about what shes going to do in the future or bitching about some twitter related shit. I follow her on twitch. She also seems to do some nsfw content with her model.

On the subject of the frog, people seem to believe she is actually Feebee. You may remember her as previously being in Nyaru's corpo but also does singing as her actual self and not just a model. I'm not too sure on this and if it did, it's not really much of a jump in terms of reach considering Prism isn't really popular. Did any of the other new gen arrivals get found out too?
This is interesting. Can she double-dip like that?

Jeezas dont scare me like that i saw aki announcement my heart stopped beating :yagoocry:

I saw on her discord that she already has a lawyer didnt pay much attention since well it was a sea of dick and boobs comments

Edit : might as well add screenshots View attachment 26105View attachment 26106View attachment 26107
Yeah, im going to go with the theory that it all boils down to her overworking herself by releasing content on her alts. The company gave her shit for it. She got pissed about it and decided to quit. She fucked herself over because of the non-compete.

In her case streaming is not really her bread and butter so her wanting to start streaming seems like a clear breach of the noncompete. Someone like Yuri or someone like Zaion their main source of income and their main occupation is streaming so the non-compete doesn't really hold for them as it would basically cripple them.

And here is an updated silhouette, featuring a bow and arrow
View attachment 26104

TL;DR: "I got fluffier and more erotic, what's not to like?"
Holy shit that is a really good silhouette.

Azarashi Alex, a 1 view that was posted here a bit ago, is streaming on youtube about movies she watched this past week. Sure to be plenty of spoilers, however. She's simulstreaming on twitch if you're into that.

I'm impressed how she can manage to keep talking with not much chat interaction. Her schedule conflicts with mine though and I cant really watch her.

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Pomu's venting frustrations with "behind the scenes opportunities being lost" in a members stream atm. When she read, "it will get better." She responded with, "maybe but not here."

I missed the first 20 minutes so I don't know specifics but I hope this is a hint at her hopefully jumping ship. Anywhere sounds better than Niji atm.

Edit: although looking now it's a bit past their anniversary so a new contract most likely was already signed... :mad:

Edit2: watching the first bit now and she doesn't really imply where the opportunity came from. Might not be a Niji bad scenario. She says there was a big opportunity offered to her, then says, "it would of been like..." then pauses and says "and I get why it wasn't accepted but it's really frustrating that things weren't negotiated or anything it was just flat out no, just really frustrated about it because I felt like it was a once in a lifetime opportunity, I felt like maybe things were turning around or something". Take from that what you will. Sounds to me like Niji bad since being so stiff fits their current mo.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I picked my oshi when she was extremely down but she saved herself somehow.
Ain't no grooming happening ever but I'm okay with this.

They used it for a video last time. It was on the EN main channel so you probably missed it.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Rather than the Pippa interview I've been looking at the Nyanners history deep dive instead.

Has anyone else kept an eye on this? Has there been anything interesting out of this since I haven't watched all of it?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Glados, from Portal, brought in a new concept of "Passive Malevolent" character archetype. Fauna has somehow found the Cheerful version of it. And it really works, haha.

Pomu's venting frustrations with "behind the scenes opportunities being lost" in a members stream atm. When she read, "it will get better." She responded with, "maybe but not here."

I missed the first 20 minutes so I don't know specifics but I hope this is a hint at her hopefully jumping ship. Anywhere sounds better than Niji atm.

Edit: although looking now it's a bit past their anniversary so a new contract most likely was already signed... :mad:
@FoxBearGranma copying the quote didn't go smoothly for some reason.

It's not like Zaion was the only one having conflicts. It means the other 5 in her wave were also having issues, which were probably carrying throughout the NijiEN groups. And it's blatantly obvious they canceled that concert at the beginning of the year as some sort of punishment.

I also have to imagine, after the wave of small company blow ups, NijiEN issues and Vshoujo contract stuff the last 6+ months, that contract terms are a huge focus of discussion behind the scenes with vTubers. If Niji members don't really get Merch revenue and a huge amount of the donation/ad revenue goes back to Nijisanji, it's entirely possible all of the HolostarEN are making more than all but the biggest Nijisanji members.

It's entirely possible we'll see an establish NijiEN member drop after the next contract cycle and just go indie or Vshoujo. There's probably a lot more money to be made making that move, if they want to stay a full time streamer.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Well she is singing right now with a goal of getting 15k subs if you or anybody wanna drop by to see her voice

Checked some of her covers as well as that stream and now I am subbed.
If fauna's going to feed, wash and pet me, im going to hit the best meowing you ever seen
Even if it means being a vegan cat?
They made the game open-world, the PC optimization is questionable, the combat got a revamp that people seem to pretty much either like or hate (with 9:Empires' being somewhat more liked), Koei did as Koei does and locked several officers' signature weapon types behind DLC, and so on. They also did the same monetization model as they did with Dead or Alive 5 and 6, where you get the skeleton of the game free as sort of a demo, then can buy officers (along with their story mode and online mode access) separately or buy a pack with all the season passes + officers.
Pretty much my reasons for skipping 9 (as well as burnout after getting platinum on DW7).

Subaru is starting a new RPG adventure, this time FFX. Judging from her FFVII (and the nuked Chrono Trigger) streams, this will be fun.

UniVirtual's singing relay is starting today and I will shill mainly for Usuwa Suu's turn at 4PM JST.

From Suisei's stream with her indie friends, looks like she's expanding to TikTok with their help.

When Ichinose Uruha got her electricity cut off and usedd her body for a cold bento.

Uruha's story with mold in rice cooker. Remember she's one of the top dirty room JP Vtubers (even in Twitter description).

Almost forgot completely, Nijisanji's Kotoka liking the wholesome VSpo gyaru Kaminari Qpi and talking about white and black gyaru.

Qpi is also a gyaru in real life from the doxsite photos.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

braindoko

Pomu's venting frustrations
That's normal Pomu alright. If you think her being stressed about projects and sounding defeated means she wants to quit Niji you still have a lot to learn about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom