"Sleeping is just like a free trial version of death you know what I'm saying?"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Honestly in all my years of using the Internet I’m really struggling to come up with another place more devoid of intelligent life than the Nyfco comments section.
5kY4.gif

He was actually looking at Nyfco

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The girls would also have to accept the whole "idol" thing in terms of once a year they gotta do a whole lot of doing something they necessarily are not interested in doing that is Hololive Fes, where the whole idol thing actually comes up for the EN girls. Pomu would obviously have no issues with it, but I don't know if people like Selen or Nina would be interested. Either way, I don't see it happening unless the behind the scenes at Niji are way worse than they seem (which it may not seem the best, but definitely nothing catastrophic)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
As Kerogeddon continues, Tenma is slowly being eaten away on the inside, by the frogs:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Man kronii is really just an object in this story

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Saint Clappington wagers Kris, Jesus Christ. I can't believe the preacher is passing around the alter boy to non-godly men. Keep it in the church.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Moruru had a reputation prior to joining Nijisanji of just creating personas and then scrapping them. So it was a mix of
>Some nijifans upset that YAGOO stole Moruru, some thought it was because she wanted a better model and others thought YAGOO gave a sweetheart contract
>Some nijifans thinking it's Moruru doing her usual shit and that she'll retire from Hololive within the year
>Some nijifans were absolutely livid that she didn't even attempt to change her persona going from Moruru to Luna
>Some holofans thinking Niji contracts are shit if they let Moruru get away
>Some nijifans immediately having a Scuddle moment at the mere mention of the previous one
Apparently I still have this screenshot from back when Luna debuted
View attachment 26202
A lot of people didn't care though and were just happy that Moruru was back since she disappeared for like ~6 months after leaving Nijisanji.

I think it's best to say it's based on the specific person. Someone like Pomu would likely go to Hololive over Vshojo if she ever left Nijisanji because she's a idol-lover like Kiara.
I feel like that shit should never happen especially when talking about a Gen 1 NijiEN member leaving and jumping ship. The drama would be too much and the NijiYamanbas will try to fuck her and Cover over by shitting up every stream they can. HoloEN would be wise to avoid that. At most she can graduate, take a year off (by going indie) and then get picked up by Holo (and even then the fan butthurt will be too much to handle).

Karen strikes me as the one those pictures would never exist for. (Side point, since I wasn't posting anywhere when the supposed Keeki nudes "leaked". That wasn't her. Moles/freckles were in the wrong spots on her collarbones and shoulder type was different.)
I don't know. Women gonna women. Shes mentioned being in 4chan for a while so I could easily see her doing stupid shit like shoving a sharpie up her ass.

There is a thread on vt about chuubas being there and...

View attachment 26215
Obligatory nami if you're here hi :architect:
Oh wow that was peak retarded. Honestly use another browser and for the love of god dont have a tab with /vt/, kiwi or this place (or Nyfco).

Not-Riifu touched grass a bit too hard and got pregnant with the Rona. She has a heart condition. Hopefully, that shit won't complicate things.
1684560820860.png

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Oh wow that was peak retarded. Honestly use another browser and for the love of god dont have a tab with /vt/, kiwi or this place (or Nyfco).
Tempus (specifically Axel I think) mentioned they were trained to never ever use "Display Capture" in OBS. Specifically for reasons like this. That should be basic training for any corpo big or small.

Negzana

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

holy fuck is there not a single fetish this bitch isn't into my god.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Zen does better with text than tts

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

As Kerogeddon continues, Tenma is slowly being eaten away on the inside, by the frogs:

We're pretty close to needing to have @The Proctor add a Frog emote. Unless there's another Like option that quite well signifies "overly obsessed" in quite the way it does. Or maybe Temna as a frog, haha
Tempus (specifically Axel I think) mentioned they were trained to never ever use "Display Capture" in OBS. Specifically for reasons like this. That should be basic training for any corpo big or small.
HoloLive definitely has some pre-debut training for their members. For the amount of extremely questionable technical skills among the members, the lack of even IP leaks has been quite impressive. Even Rushia's infamous one was only a message be displayed from a missed Discord setting. And that was because she was using her character messaging system for personal comms.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
One of my 2views started using a facecam. Fuck these narcissistic whores infecting the vtuber industry.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kronii goes to speak

Magni: "Hey, you be quiet over there" :deztheroom:
This is pretty much a calli & magni roleplay stream with vesper and kronii acting as figurants

niggaphil

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Tenma rekt fishman in mahjong lol

she's turning into a frog she can move each eye independably, lumi may turn into a frog too, someone stop her.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She says there was a big opportunity offered to her, then says, "it would of been like..."
"Would of been"ers get the rope. Have, you motherfuckers. Have!
From Suisei's stream with her indie friends, looks like she's expanding to TikTok with their help.

Other Artists: May be using doubles or playback. Can't break the illusion, though, so hush
Suisei: Pay attention! These are my friends who'll be doing this for me! You should definitely support them, too!

I love this comet so much.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The girls would also have to accept the whole "idol" thing in terms of once a year they gotta do a whole lot of doing something they necessarily are not interested in doing that is Hololive Fes, where the whole idol thing actually comes up for the EN girls. Pomu would obviously have no issues with it, but I don't know if people like Selen or Nina would be interested. Either way, I don't see it happening unless the behind the scenes at Niji are way worse than they seem (which it may not seem the best, but definitely nothing catastrophic)
That was my exact thinking in regards to the conversation about Vshojo vs Hololive. There are definitely some at NijiEN like Pomu that would be perfectly fine with being at HoloEN because they love the idol shit. I do agree that seeing Cover trying to get Selen to do an idol routine for HoloFes would be hilarious. I know Kronii exists but even she has done solo songs, only Selen song I know of was that Black Out collab song for Obsydia's debut and that was...something. It's definitely more of a personal basis as I could see someone like Nina more likely going to Vshojo.
I feel like that shit should never happen especially when talking about a Gen 1 NijiEN member leaving and jumping ship. The drama would be too much and the NijiYamanbas will try to fuck her and Cover over by shitting up every stream they can. HoloEN would be wise to avoid that. At most she can graduate, take a year off (by going indie) and then get picked up by Holo (and even then the fan butthurt will be too much to handle).
Yeah, the Moruru event was only a 6 month gap but it really wasn't horrible considering how relatively small the vtuber community was back then. With the current NijiEN audience they've built up, I don't even think time off has anything to do with it. I don't see them picking up anyone that was EVER in Nijisanji without having to deal with some chinks losing their minds.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Meemaw won one.

Archive
Poor pon wolf keeps coming in dead last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom