"What the Fuck"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
AHHHHHHHH a nigga is unable to procure wins and I know why. It is because I try and it makes me want to fucking die I won't lie. Your ass may be sly, but just you wait guy. I'll see to it that I get a dub so high that it's going to make you cry.

Now then, if you'll excuse me, I got to finish this damn thing before I wake up tomorrow and want to delete all of my hard work.:gunpeko:
Virgin Lord of Frenzied Flame vs. Chad Not-Kronii Stalker.

Himmers went to sleep, she plans to wake up at 1 PM Eastern. I think she's almost to $9k.

Can't emphasize enough that everyone should watch the GUN TTRPG game streams, if previous posts didn't convince one to do so.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
May 16 marks three months since Froot pledged $57k for charity for children. I forgot to mention it when it happened, but I will never forget it entirely.

Proctor edit: added archive.
Annotation 2023-05-20 134940.png

Where's the money, Frootbowski?

Last edited by a moderator:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Virgin Lord of Frenzied Flame vs. Chad Not-Kronii Stalker.
I'm surprised you would refer to me as if I still used the frenzy pfp.
Also I can rely upon AzureWhaleTelephone to give me updates on Kronii streams while I devote time to certain things.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
May 16 marks three months since Froot pledged $57k for charity for children. I forgot to mention it when it happened, but I will never forget it entirely.

Where's the money, Frootbowski?

It's honestly amazing how almost everyone forgot about this and those who do remember it just assumed she donated.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I fuck off for a few days and I see superduper hearting Rie posts. The fuck happened to make him switch that quick?
She took her meds.
We gotta do it. Ever gone into a 1/0view's stream and they're just sitting there in silence? It's death. Even if nobody's watching now, we gotta give anybody who does drop by a reason to stick around. I did three hours tonight with not a single line of chat, and I'm pretty sure I talked more in those three hours than I have to my family and friends in the past week. It's definitely easier when you have someone in chat to interact with, but that's usually not the case, but we gotta keep talking anyway. In my case it's usually what I'm thinking about how I can progress in the game, but I'm sure that's not always of great interest - but it's something.
I'm starting to understand why there are so many schizos in vtubing.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
When do you think we can expect a 3-way collab between Pippa, Kson, and Henya? She's already in both of their DMs, sending a crocs pic to Henya and talking to Kson, albeit because management forced her to do it. Kson already said she wanted to Collab, don't remember if Henya ever explicitly said so herself. But with how she talks about Pippa it's not exactly out of the picture.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
When do you think we can expect a 3-way collab between Pippa, Kson, and Henya?
Sorry, it would be a four-way collab and include Pippa's new friend, Chris Niosi.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
The girls would also have to accept the whole "idol" thing in terms of once a year they gotta do a whole lot of doing something they necessarily are not interested in doing that is Hololive Fes, where the whole idol thing actually comes up for the EN girls. Pomu would obviously have no issues with it, but I don't know if people like Selen or Nina would be interested. Either way, I don't see it happening unless the behind the scenes at Niji are way worse than they seem (which it may not seem the best, but definitely nothing catastrophic)
That was my exact thinking in regards to the conversation about Vshojo vs Hololive. There are definitely some at NijiEN like Pomu that would be perfectly fine with being at HoloEN because they love the idol shit. I do agree that seeing Cover trying to get Selen to do an idol routine for HoloFes would be hilarious. I know Kronii exists but even she has done solo songs, only Selen song I know of was that Black Out collab song for Obsydia's debut and that was...something. It's definitely more of a personal basis as I could see someone like Nina more likely going to Vshojo.
While I don't doubt that many of NijiEN wouldn't want to commit to the idol bit, isn't ANYCOLOR at least aiming for concert-style performance at least yearly too? A few of them made an appearance in NijiFES, would have more if not because of some last minute Visa-related issue. There was also the now cancelled NijiEN AR concert.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Biggest 🐀 in the world:

Someone posted Karen's tits on Nyfco but the mods took it down. Now they are arguing about it.

Unrelated but damn if this doesn't make Calli look like a grandma with her daughter and granddaughter.

1cUCaID.jpg

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
y'all are being played like a fiddle
I can't fault Nano for vagueposting. Sayu was posting and heart-ing pretty spicy posts, back when people were still sceptical that she would ever give her side (either because of NDA or because they believe she deserved it or both). But vagueposting and then getting aggressive at speculation shows that Nano is fishing for attention, which is sad. If you don't have the ammo or money or will or need to give your side, just get on with streaming. Just in this thread's memory, U-san, Zoey, and Ex-Enchantasia did that.

It's not like Zaion was the only one having conflicts. It means the other 5 in her wave were also having issues, which were probably carrying throughout the NijiEN groups. And it's blatantly obvious they canceled that concert at the beginning of the year as some sort of punishment.

I also have to imagine, after the wave of small company blow ups, NijiEN issues and Vshoujo contract stuff the last 6+ months, that contract terms are a huge focus of discussion behind the scenes with vTubers. If Niji members don't really get Merch revenue and a huge amount of the donation/ad revenue goes back to Nijisanji, it's entirely possible all of the HolostarEN are making more than all but the biggest Nijisanji members.

It's entirely possible we'll see an establish NijiEN member drop after the next contract cycle and just go indie or Vshoujo. There's probably a lot more money to be made making that move, if they want to stay a full time streamer.
How would cancelling the concert as punishment work? Luxiem (minus Luca IIRC) all but called management liars on their company Twitters after the cancellation. More pertinently, cancelling costs the company money and time, and costs much more of those than management would lose from other punishments like suspensions. I personally believe Scuddle's take that they announced the concert so that they would have a big thing at the start of the fiscal year, without considering whether they could actually pull it off, and then used COVID as an excuse to get out of delivering it.

But I agree that if contract terms were not already on the mind of corpo Vtubers and indie Vtubers looking for corpos, they should be and will be now.

HoloLive definitely has some pre-debut training for their members. For the amount of extremely questionable technical skills among the members, the lack of even IP leaks has been quite impressive. Even Rushia's infamous one was only a message be displayed from a missed Discord setting. And that was because she was using her character messaging system for personal comms.
Slightly over a month after HoloX's debut, Laplus had a disastrous L4D2 collab with Subaru, Botan, and Towa where she:
- made them wait for her to download the game over Wifi
- leaked Botan's then-unrevealed sheep pajama outfit*
- leaked her IP, revealing that she posted on 5ch about herself
1684578812868.png
1684578837185.png
1684578896965.png

You know it's a disaster when Cover made an official statement after that collab apologising for taking down her VOD (archive).

* Holos can access each other's models and toggles in their in-house app. Makes things easier for them when they want to make thumbnails or do model swaps like COPE's April Fools streams, but definitely can cause problems.

It's a good thing for Laplus that these three senpais were friendly and supportive throughout, and that they're among the Holos least likely to hold a grudge. Imagine if Laplus leaked Rushia's unrevealed wedding dress outfit or something like that.

Someone mentioned Fauna earlier - Koyori had a similar screen-capture yab showing files from her past life.

While I don't doubt that many of NijiEN wouldn't want to commit to the idol bit, isn't ANYCOLOR at least aiming for concert-style performance at least yearly too? A few of them made an appearance in NijiFES, would have more if not because of some last minute Visa-related issue. There was also the now cancelled NijiEN AR concert.
Yes, but there's no expectation of getting the entire company into it. Gundou said that hypothetically, if she was asked to do idol things and she refused, she would be given something else to do.

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
mumei throat.PNG
Mumei is taking some time off to rest her throat.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Last edited:

niggaphil

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Unsurprising, Aki's announcement was her Birthday Live. And similar to her last one (?) it's going to be based on a fantasy novel. This time it'll be Wizard of Oz based. But she's also announcing something called Akirose Festival, which will last 2 weeks, although I'm still a bit confused at to what it might be. And I hope it doesn't end on a sour note.

Edit: She's having another Live on 6/1 called Historic Route 5. Sadly, neither Live will be in the new studio.

お知らせ【アキ・ローゼンタール_ホロライブ】 8-32 screenshot.pngお知らせ【アキ・ローゼンタール_ホロライブ】 8-59 screenshot.pngお知らせ【アキ・ローゼンタール_ホロライブ】 9-3 screenshot.png
お知らせ【アキ・ローゼンタール_ホロライブ】 14-32 screenshot.png

She noticed the last one had a typo, as it's 5/27, not 6/27.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Holostars Rust Server just started. EN has Altare, Hakka, Flayon, and now Shinri (not now streaming) live. Axel soon.

Risu karaoke soon

Last edited:

Negzana

Unsurprising, Aki's announcement was her Birthday Live. And similar to her last one (?) it's going to be based on a fantasy novel. This time it'll be Wizard of Oz based. But she's also announcing something called Akirose Festival, which will last 2 weeks, although I'm still a bit confused at to what it might be. And I hope it doesn't end on a sour note.

View attachment 26267View attachment 26266View attachment 26265
View attachment 26268

She noticed the last one had a typo, as it's 5/27, not 6/27.
I hope this goes well. I am really excited for this stream and it's also on a saturday morning so no excuses missing it for me.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Holostars Rust Server just started. EN has Altare, Hakka, Flayon, and now Shinri (not streaming) live. Axel soon.

Risu karaoke soon

Shinri is streaming.

Edit : oh god my raging arc is coming back i cannot enjoy watching people playing rust for the first time :painpeko:

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Hololive doing another EN Talent Survey.

• Most likely to get lost in a Mall: Gura (she seems directionally challenged)
  • Best table manners: Kronii (asian parents must have hammered these into her)
  • Best saleswoman: Kiara (shes the only one actually trying during sponsored streams, also will advetise stuff she wasn't even asked for, like when the Omocat merch dropped and she went though it all on stream just because)
  • Worst Driver: Kiara (see her GTA V playthrough(also still insane that she is the only HoloEN to not drop that game and actually finish it)
  • Best younger sister: Mumei
  • Most likely to win a fight: Ame (I can see her pulling out a gun)
  • Most infectious laughter: Ame
  • Whose pet I want to be: Fauna (could be Kiara as well, but I felt like I was getting too biased)
  • Most Tsundere: Kiara (I can't quite explain this one but Calli was a terrible Tsundere in Takamori and in TakoTori shipping, Kiara is kinda the Tsundere in that pairing)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
When do you think we can expect a 3-way collab between Pippa, Kson, and Henya?
The moment Pippa starts talking about Build-A-Bear, Henya's going to have a Winnie the Poo baseball flashback.

She won't shoot up a Walmart because No Gun Nippon, but she might still go to town on a 7-Eleven with a baseball bat, tearing off the heads of any and all plush tigers she comes across.

themanimthehills

He's very reminiscent of that guy that bullied his way onto Lia's stream earlier in the year and he supposedly ended up getting ghosted by her for acting like such an attentionwhore.
Sorry for being out of the loop, but who is this guy that you're talking about? I'm very curious as to who Lia collabed with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom