We've hit peak PIPPOWER:pippaworship:
:pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish:
To commemerate

:pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish:

Savor it until page 33333.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
@The Proctor You're going to bring her whiney bitch mom down on us if she catches wind of the new banner. :vespernice:

Negzana

As excited as I am for Aki's concert soon, it reminds me that Haachama's anniversary is upcoming and there is still no word on it...

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
@The Proctor You're going to bring her whiney bitch mom down on us if she catches wind of the new banner. :vespernice:
good froot is a fucking iron fortress her mom will sperg and reveal all the secrets.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Korone is playing Zelda too. No, not that one. The first one. Because of course.

May 16 marks three months since Froot pledged $57k for charity for children. I forgot to mention it when it happened, but I will never forget it entirely.

Proctor edit: added archive.
View attachment 26270

Where's the money, Frootbowski?

I appreciate properly directed vindictiveness for featuring this @The Proctor

Limkin

By the way, Aprimum hasn't posted on Twitter since April 27. That's nearly a whole month of her not owning the haters, I wonder what's up with that?
Probably her daughter got tired of dealing with this bullshit, stole her account, pretended she had nothing to do with it and convinced it's pointless to try to recover or make a new one. It's very easy to convince a boomer parent about some hacker doing this sort of things. Much easier than teaching them proper internet culture or dealing with consequences of them picking fights in comments

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You put on a brave front but you'd never be able to handle the power of Aprimum. Who do you think Froot takes after?

By the way, Aprimum hasn't posted on Twitter since April 27. That's nearly a whole month of her not owning the haters, I wonder what's up with that?

Suspect Froot finally tardwrangled her as i keep saying froot is fairly calculated when it comes to talking about things she probably knew she could sweep the donation thing under the rug

Froot realized even though mothers tend to endear viewers to talents aprimum is a fucking landmine that jeopardized her act

Shame if true because if either of them were to inadvertently reveal some kind of smoking gun with was the mother.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It is my duty to make sure the page 3333 get marked with a very important word
YamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbafagYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbafagYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanbaYamanba

i fully expect a ban with this one

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I think science may have gone too far...

Archive

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
2 Aki lives in 1 week + this Festival thing is so blessed man. No wonder she said she would be insanely stressed until June. You can already tell all of it is going to be amazing :sanasmile:

Come watch the chicken interview my favorite menhera.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
2 Aki lives in 1 week + this Festival thing is so blessed man. No wonder she said she would be insanely stressed until June. You can already tell all of it is going to be amazing :sanasmile:

Come watch the chicken interview my favorite menhera.

>how do you prepare for Apex tournaments? How did you get so good
>literally last place in the last Vsaikyo

I know she has also won it twice. Still funny.

cucurut

Sorry for being out of the loop, but who is this guy that you're talking about? I'm very curious as to who Lia collabed with.
It wasn't really collab

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Unsurprising, Aki's announcement was her Birthday Live. And similar to her last one (?) it's going to be based on a fantasy novel. This time it'll be Wizard of Oz based. But she's also announcing something called Akirose Festival, which will last 2 weeks, although I'm still a bit confused at to what it might be. And I hope it doesn't end on a sour note.

Edit: She's having another Live on 6/1 called Historic Route 5. Sadly, neither Live will be in the new studio.

View attachment 26267View attachment 26266View attachment 26265
View attachment 26268

She noticed the last one had a typo, as it's 5/27, not 6/27.
I almost hope that Aki's merch won't be that good since I am not really wanting to pay "Fuck you gaijin" levels of shipping fees but I've already put it in my budget. Wasn't expecting two shows and a festival of some sort. Her 3d shows are the best :shubaIapprob:

Posting the short intro because I can.

Also forgot to post her other live preview video. I am rectifying this as well

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Everyone can stop worrying about Pippa...she's obviously fine and stable.

Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 9.51.17 AM.png

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I almost hope that Aki's merch won't be that good since I am not really wanting to pay "Fuck you gaijin" levels of shipping fees but I've already put it in my budget. Wasn't expecting two shows and a festival of some sort. Her 3d shows are the best :shubaIapprob:
Give in to the merch, support your local alien elf

niggaphil

Oh, it is 3333? Time to express my love to old hag Tenma

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom