"I moved my cans out of the room and now the ants are confused - they're running around confused"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Someone on Kirsche's Discord was wondering if it's side effects from long term low grade dehydration. Girl probably doesn't drink nearly enough water. This very well be the manifestation of that.
Blurry vision and physical problems from not drinking water? I know each person is different, but I really doubt it's that. Yes, I'm speaking from experience.
It's likely from a variety of issues. Trying to pinpoint the exact cause-if my understanding of Pippa is to be believed-is going to be pretty damn difficult.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Michiru is playing Tits on the Kingkong, if you're into that give her a watch.
In fact I'm making it a policy that, if I have the time, I'm watching any new AAA release from an indie or a 2views point of view. The big-clit megastars don't need my viewership.

Also every other JP is gonna have clips of everything.

If you don't want to watch Zelda

The graphics hit differently not on a crt tv

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Not sure what's the split for voicepacks, but those being one of the core income sources seem to be the common theme in Niji. When Mayuzumi was still there, I remember his voicepack income was so insane that he kept his YT monetization closed except for special cases, and was still able to drop big charity donations to places like orphanages.
I imagine the reason they get so much more out of voice pack in comparison with normal merch if that they actually had to do them themselves, for normal merch you could make the argument they dont really ahve to do anything for it to by created and everything about it is technically the company property (assuming is merch that only uses their model) but the voicepack is using their own voice they own so they probably have to be paid better for it.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nyaru playing Idol Showdown as everyone else is. She is using a keyboard and was coping with it as a couple people in chat called it "ideal".

Real question, why do most streamers spend hundreds of dollars on a GPU that will be obsolete within months. An expensive keyboard made for typing to game on because it's got pretty lights. But they don't want to foot the bill for a joystick, a controller or an arcade stick? I mean it's obvious that most streamers don't seem to prepare but goddamn

EDIT: Holy hit me with that clock Batman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Real question, why do most streamers spend hundreds of dollars on a GPU that will be obsolete within months. An expensive keyboard made for typing to game on because it's got pretty lights. But they don't want to foot the bill for a joystick, a controller or an arcade stick? I mean it's obvious that most streamers don't seem to prepare but goddamn
Because most streamers are women.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Real question, why do most streamers spend hundreds of dollars on a GPU that will be obsolete within months.
lolno, GPUs can last you for as long as you want if you dont care about being at the ultra side of graphics or you arent doing cutting edge shit using rendering/editing, which 90% of tards with a 3k GPU wont do

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Nyaru playing Idol Showdown as everyone else is. She is using a keyboard and was coping with it as a couple people in chat called it "ideal".

EDIT: Holy hit me with that clock Batman

Most streamers don't start doing so because they're intelligent.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Pippa sad posting on her alt tumblr

View attachment 24741
View attachment 24742
As well as on her alt-twitter

View attachment 24743
This comes just hours after she complained of blurry vision and problems with her left arm before yesterdays stream.
Few pages back in the tumblr is a weird reblog about scissors which I read as alluding to self harm:

View attachment 24745
PC gals ain't right in the head

:takeyourmeds::sakanapleasepippa::takeyourmeds:
@Reticule Do your fucking job, mate. You havent fixed her. She's worse.

Topo Chico

Pippa self soothing with Fauna ASMR and attempting to get Lumi to listen to it. Lumi is now on the west coast based on the discord timestamp.

1683834224337.png Archive

hololive ruined /jp/

the only way a gpu is obsolete is if it doesn't work with the new directx shit.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Real answer, controller support on PC is hit or miss at the best of times, even now.

You can trust if you're playing on a PS5 that your PS5 controller will work and have a decently-enough designed UX for every game you might play.

This is not true for PC games. You have to worry about whether your controller uses XInput vs. DirectInput, whether Steam can translate its input to whatever the game takes, etc. It's a LOT better than it used to be, don't get me wrong, but it's still not entered braindead plug and play territory.

KB/M is the only "guaranteed" control scheme to work on PC games...until Deadly Premonition 2 came out on Steam...

1683834262523.png

Now, DP2 aside...given all that, does spending $300 on an arcade fight stick that isn't guaranteed to work on your PC sound like a good idea?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
the only way a gpu is obsolete is if it doesn't work with the new directx shit.
It's more that I see streamers treat them as obsolete and will get hyped for the current Nvidia release than them actually being obsolete

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
dude
I really really really really wish I could find a vtuber who isn't massively dysfunctional.
NO ONE vtuber or not is fucntional. welcome to the internet age were all sons of the autists now.
>These anons think Kin-autism started with zoomers
How the fuck did the internet forget the fucking soulbonding otherkin bullshit learn your history damn.
Still on the F.A.T.A.L. TTRPG train for Phasegirls/close friends of PC (Kirsche mainly). Especially if Rinmama can troll and otherwise fuck with Lia throughout it in some fashion (remember this is where the anal circumference roll meme came from)
I kinda hate F.A.T.A.L is summed up as roll Anal Circumference because it really does a poor job of explaining how degenerate it is. this is the game with character creation so fucked you can start out being 90% chest with or with an asshole bigger then the rest of your body. and that's not getting into shit like the "dick tree" spell. and that's not even mentioning some of the more grotesque bullshit.

basically stay the fuck away it is not for anyone it is repulsive to even be near.

hololive ruined /jp/

It's more that I see streamers treat them as obsolete and will get hyped for the current Nvidia release than them actually being obsolete
I assume they need the new nvenc encoder chip(s). the nvenc from the gtx1000s to the rtx2000 was a big step up. I'm probably giving these gals more credit than they deserve though.

Kalion

:)
Autistic girl screeching and rambling with a side of chat naming nearly every pokemon a variation of "cock" or "balls":

braindoko

Speaking of dragons, Selen has her shit together so I would pick her if we are trying to find sane vtubers.
Selen is... not ok. There's even a list of all the times she lost her shit that I won't post because dunking on Niji got old real fast

But if I'm being real all the people I watch have something wrong with them. Some have an autistic obsession (making hundreds of OCs, trying to be as japanese as possible), some take constant mental health breaks, some are gullible and get taken advantage of and how could I forget the vtuber that had to put her dream on hold to give birth as a single mother.
That meme about needing to be menhera to fit in this niche keeps proving itself to have some truth to it
gib meds.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom