"I have to go lick Lui-chan fast!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Few pages back in the tumblr is a weird reblog about scissors which I read as alluding to self harm:

View attachment 24745
She said during her collab with Kirsche she doesn't really understand why people cut themselves though, so it's probably not it. Is she DID mean self-harm, she'd probably post a pot of boiling water instead.

Edit:
Ya, that's why I included it. My rrat is she did or does self harm with and without blades. She ain't about to tell 3k people that she cuts.
She confessed she was planning her suicide. Admitting that she cuts herself isn't that shocking when compared to that.

Well, fuck, Pippa's going to die sooner than Ralph at this rate after all, isn't she?

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Fair, but in both scenarios I don't know exactly how much it means to say she doesn't have her shit together.
It at least raises the question of whether she actually has her shit together or is it just her parents' shit, and she wouldn't keep it together if she was living independently....

Topo Chico

She said during her collab with Kirsche she doesn't really understand why people cut themselves though, so it's probably not it. Is she DID mean self-harm, she'd probably post a pot of boiling water instead.
Ya, that's why I included it. My rrat is she did or does self harm with and without blades. She ain't about to tell 3k people that she cuts.
EDIT: as we've been discussing here she's reblogged two more sad post shit. She's deep in her feels right now.
1683830763496.png
DOUBLE EDIT: Might as well include the strong depression posting from last night.

1683830880417.png

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Honestly, Borderline personality disorder would make sense as being common among vtubers. However I would always have to come at the angle that they are playing a character, so all bets are off. However what is concerning here is the unification of posts on her alt accounts as well.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be playing Magical School Bus edutainment games soon!

I really really really really wish I could find a vtuber who isn't massively dysfunctional.
Come home, bucko.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
It at least raises the question of whether she actually has her shit together or is it just her parents' shit, and she wouldn't keep it together if she was living independently....
When they had the Holo House in Japan with her, Mumei and Fauna living together, it sounded like Bae did the majority of the cooking and cleaning, so that's another point for her.

Limkin

Honestly, Borderline personality disorder would make sense as being common among vtubers. However I would always have to come at the angle that they are playing a character, so all bets are off. However what is concerning here is the unification of posts on her alt accounts as well.
The character Elira is playing is a sane one compared to her. Now let that sink. You think they are playing up their mental disabilities on a stream for content. There is a high chance they are, in fact, pretending they have their shit together and think the result is totally normal

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
By the grace of Allah, why does fun stuff always seem to happen when I go offline for longer periods?
I've managed to miss the Zaion drama, Vshojo is getting a new member, Kson doing retarded Kson things, Nijisanji memes, Nolan getting belted, Papa Proctor longposting.

What else? How much can happen in 10ish days?
Nice summary post, I like these
"Well, I failed at dying... what now?" Fuck that hits hard. I'm glad she's in a spot now where she can openly talk about it like this. She deserves any amount of happiness she can carve out for herself. Was this unalive attempt publicly known before this?
I am pretty sure it was known. When the homeland comes back on I'd search there.
Someone on Kirsche's Discord was wondering if it's side effects from long term low grade dehydration. Girl probably doesn't drink nearly enough water. This very well be the manifestation of that.
She's gonna be in a chubbyemu video
The character Elira is playing is a sane one compared to her. Now let that sink. You think they are playing up their mental disabilities on a stream for content. There is a high chance they are, in fact, pretending they have their shit together and think the result is totally normal
Elira? Tell me more, I thought she was the vanilla dragon.

Speaking of dragons, Selen has her shit together so I would pick her if we are trying to find sane vtubers.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hmm, least dysfunctional vtuber.... at least of the major EN ones, could it really be Kiara?!? Think about it: she can cook and appears to keep a fairly civilized apartment, she goes to the doctor, she's capable of international travel by herself and generally able to deal with other people without completely breaking down. It's a low bar to be sure, but I think she only rates a "minorly dysfunctional" tag.....
Amongst major EN ones, I'd say Nina.

Russo-Canadian, granted, but nobody's perfect.

IdenticalPlateaus

I think Australia may be similar - climate-wise it's a lot easier to make one livable year round than it would be in a lot of the US, it doesn't get that cold.
She would definitely need an AC unit for that. 40°C plus isn't really liveable, especially with a beef pc running.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Nah man thats mild
try watching any vienna vid, any GirlDM vid or ,if you dare, any Maxors vid

I do that when I want/need a quick trip to the ER for having a seizure.

braindoko

Just woke up after a tiring prison break to find who the genius that decided to join Vshojo is. Pika brought me into the hobby and seeing her in that group with that reputation and the amount of haters she will gain makes my stomach turn
Look on the bright side people. We no longer have to see Pikamee's isekai model. :pikaWUT:
What makes you think she won't commision another Shiratama sameface model down the road?
shondo has a decent take on it

Ok this is an unexpected rational take from self-harm british woman
The problem is it could be many different things ranging in severity from OH FUCK GO HOSPITAL NOW -> drink more water retard. But she'll only find out if she actually goes and gets some blood work and a checkup done (she won't).
Is there a version of swatting but with doctors instead? Just curious

Stunned But Dumb

Onigiri and Buffpup made grilled cheese and steak!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Who are these weird fleshy blobs and why are they anywhere near the autismo queen?

I don't think anyone is prepared for what role-playing with Lia means..
Fishman, nigga, of all the possible cesspools you can pick to associate your company with, you pick the one with the most faggotry in it and not the fun kind of faggotry.

:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:
It's going to be really hard for her to hold back not trying to roll charisma checks on the first vaguely humanoid monster they meet.
Still on the F.A.T.A.L. TTRPG train for Phasegirls/close friends of PC (Kirsche mainly). Especially if Rinmama can troll and otherwise fuck with Lia throughout it in some fashion (remember this is where the anal circumference roll meme came from)

Limkin

Elira? Tell me more, I thought she was the vanilla dragon.
She is a barely functioning fujoshi, who is obsessed with fanfics, tiktok, her favorite tags are all kinds of red flags (like the one she talked about where the girl got sold to slavery to a music band), never shares anything with anyone bottling things up until she explodes and pretty frequently mentions how chat is wrong in saying she needs to be herself. But she is VERY good at suppressing it because deep down she is just a very nice and wholesome girl with a very messed up head, and usually starts to slip up either under prolonged exposure to fujoshit, or at about 3-4 hour mark into the stream. If you only watch her in collabs, karaoke or shorter streams there is a high chance you would never guess something is wrong

Negzana

Topo Chico

Is there a version of swatting but with doctors instead? Just curious
Actually yes depending on the state. The Baker Act of Florida or getting 5150'd in California. I don't know about South Carolina. Doing a call on someone legitimately claiming they are a danger to themselves or others due to mental health will get that individual held for 72 (more or less depending on the state) hours for a psych eval/treatment.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Negzana

Korone posted a review of "A Serbian Film" on her (chuuba) alt lmao

A 3/5 for a Serbian Film? The crazy/deranged doggo memes aren't just memes? If the rrats are true maybe that's why she's divorced...

Ensok

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom