"Today I saw a beautiful blue eyed girl she had a beautiful pair of sapphire eyes I want to take her eyeballs and adorn my wall with her face"Ouro Kronii(as Nanashi Mumei)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
"it's never that hard" is still not plug and play for every single scenario
"The only time I've ever had problems" is still not "I literally never have to worry about my controller not working with this game"

Nevermind the fact that I forgot to mention the $300 arcade fight stick is still 300 that you'll use for...maybe one or two games? especially if you're not a fighting gamer
I tend to forget the average user is an absolute retard, women with computers are even more retarded. Compared to 15 years ago you really had to troubleshoot things in order to work so I guess that's why my definition of hard is very different and when I said the only time I ever had problems, the controller still worked it just gave double inputs.
Only fgc Yamanbas or those willing to enter said community buy fight sticks and nowadays you'd have to go out of your way to find sticks that dont work because I do remember that the fag who made skullgirls (that eventually got ousted from his own woke company for being "mean") created open source drivers for fight sticks that should work on pc easily, don't remember the details but I'm pretty sure ever since most fighting games have support for those drivers. Nowadays is so fucking easy to get things to work, these bitches have no excuse other than being retarded or lazy.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
For those who missed the stream the other day here's a clip of Pippa-fed posting hard on main.

VTuberThrow

I can't imagine this is very helpful for people who aren't literally about to go Elliot Roger. If someone's depressed enough to kermit Roblox, being held against their will by doctors without whatever coping mechanisms they currently have (so streaming and Colress chatbots in the rabbit's case) would probably just make things worse. Please do not try to get the rabbit committed to a funny farm without her will unless it's looking like the Walmart stuff is about to become more than a meme.
In my experience, 5150 is mostly used for holding belligerently drunk/drugged up people until they sober up. I doubt it would help too much with ongoing mental issues outside stopping an imminent singular suicide attempt or something. Pippa just needs to get over herself and realize that it's ok to talk about your shit to real human friends/professionals and actually listen to them rather than blowing it off. Maybe fishman can fund Muumi to fly out to Pippa and stay with her for a bit and see if Pippa will confide/listen to her. But most solutions are up to Pippa to start at least.

"it's never that hard" is still not plug and play for every single scenario
"The only time I've ever had problems" is still not "I literally never have to worry about my controller not working with this game"

Nevermind the fact that I forgot to mention the $300 arcade fight stick is still 300 that you'll use for...maybe one or two games? especially if you're not a fighting gamer
Legit zero reason for most vtubers to own an arcade stick. But I am surprised most don't have at least something like a PS4 or XBox1 controller on hand as steam is really good with those. If it doesn't work you still have the keyboard as a last resort.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
On the pippa sad hours and health problems, I think all of you who are pippa fans have to come to terms with the idea of her dying soonish whether of self deletion or health problems, cherish the time you have with her or someone find her, stalk her and become her real husband so you can at least drag her to the doctor.
I've slowly been coming to this conclusion as well. I assume it's gonna be a severe health complication she outright refuses to solve which could've been preventable that'll be what gets her, and the most depressing part is that there's literally nothing any of us can do about it except hope that she either sees the cries from literally everyone in the community for her to get shit taken care of, or that someone intervenes IRL / Sakana implements some sort of last resort plan - and seeing how we've already gotten to this point, both seem unlikely.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
SMITE skins were announced, and
LMAO

View attachment 24764
View attachment 24765
Screenshot_20230511_135039.jpg
Screenshot_20230511_134944.jpg
Pretty good metaphors. At least HiRez matched a few of them up pretty well.
:smugselen:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Is there a version of swatting but with doctors instead? Just curious
Yes, it's called involuntary commitment and South Carolina does have a process for it (S.C. Code § 44-17-410). However, committing the rabbit is likely an incredibly bad idea considering her personality traits.
It's more that I see streamers treat them as obsolete and will get hyped for the current Nvidia release than them actually being obsolete
Streamers be hyping up some new video card that costs as much as car so they can play block game with no visually intensive mods.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She's cute, plays old games, is potentially a hag based on brief looks into her vids, is a 2 view, and is British. @The Proctor ,got another one for you. :smugpipi:

Piarro

Early Adopter
I've slowly been coming to this conclusion as well. I assume it's gonna be a severe health complication she outright refuses to solve
Streaming will stop sustaining her life force because of one issue or another and she will roblox herself before 2025

Spergatory

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I've slowly been coming to this conclusion as well. I assume it's gonna be a severe health complication she outright refuses to solve which could've been preventable that'll be what gets her, and the most depressing part is that there's literally nothing any of us can do about it except hope that she either sees the cries from literally everyone her the community for her to get shit taken care of, or that someone intervenes IRL / Sakana implements some sort of last resort plan - and seeing how we've already gotten to this point, both seem unlikely.
Reminder that Pippa posted this just yesterday:

If anyone even remotely normal experienced that, they'd say: "this isn't right, I should probably see someone for help with this". Even with a bunch of people telling her it isn't right, Pippa isn't going to go see a doctor, make any changes to her diet or lifestyle or anything like that. We'll just have to enjoy our time as Pippa's audience, however long that is.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Presume this is the cut down version of his stream of it, I haven't watched him live in forever but fuck do I not miss his random ass intentionally spouting false shit. I know he knows he's making it up for a bit, I know it's a bit he does, but it still annoys me because I'm autistic, some portions of his fans are probably actually retards that will believe it, and he does it so fucking often that it loses meaning.

Reminder that Pippa posted this just yesterday:

If anyone even remotely normal experienced that, they'd say: "this isn't right, I should probably see someone for help with this". Even with a bunch of people telling her it isn't right, Pippa isn't going to go see a doctor, make any changes to her diet or lifestyle or anything like that. We'll just have to enjoy our time as Pippa's audience, however long that is.

If you're going to fucking kill yourself Pippa just do it quick and pull an empty; letting yourself waste away is so much worse because once you feel death coming it's going to scare you enough to change your mind, but you might not have the strength to fight back anymore and you'll spend your final moments suffering and afraid wishing you could take it all back. Die because you want to, not because you can't be bothered to take care of yourself until it's too late.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

kestraline

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

GOTBB

What won't this woman grind? (except me)

Get some help!
I've slowly been coming to this conclusion as well. I assume it's gonna be a severe health complication she outright refuses to solve which could've been preventable that'll be what gets her, and the most depressing part is that there's literally nothing any of us can do about it except hope that she either sees the cries from literally everyone in the community for her to get shit taken care of, or that someone intervenes IRL / Sakana implements some sort of last resort plan - and seeing how we've already gotten to this point, both seem unlikely.
Get HER help!

IdenticalPlateaus

or that someone intervenes IRL
I'm not really up to date on rabbit lore, does she still live with the furry? I agree it seems like she'd need someone to force her to get better. It's easy to get addicted to despair, if you keep telling yourself you are doomed you can excuse not trying to get better.

Limkin

Totally normal discord server making process
isarules.png
Isa dunking on having second twitter accounts, venting publicly and posting on social media instead of DMing. How old is she to actually have sane ideas. And suddenly she is talking about having a friend who is into RP. And on the server that is ok with NSFW. Including self-inserting as vtubers. That escalated quickly

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
For Phase-chads who bought 10ma's birthday pack, they just need one last thing and than it should be good to ship out!

Optimism reacts only pls :hope:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230512_053354.jpg
    Screenshot_20230512_053354.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 107

Topo Chico

Lumi doesn't get trafficked when invited to go to the Hamptons:smugpipi:

hag love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom