"I want to do a sad Girl woman's championship on phaseconnect"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Presume this is the cut down version of his stream of it, I haven't watched him live in forever but fuck do I not miss his random ass intentionally spouting false shit. I know he knows he's making it up for a bit, I know it's a bit he does, but it still annoys me because I'm autistic, some portions of his fans are probably actually retards that will believe it, and he does it so fucking often that it loses meaning.

You summed up pretty well one of many reasons Max gets real old real fast. Also the fact he's "baby's first FGC" and despite his fixation on fighting games he knows jack shit about any fighter that isn't Capcom, NRS, or Killer Instinct.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Caramel Idol streams again.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230511_185932_Instagram.png
Based Keekihime

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Iirc people were speculating when Kay Yu dropped that reddit post but Holocure devs confirmed they have a contract with Cover and they're moving to Steam whenever the newest update drops.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
HoloCure is coming to Steam now.

Archive

Fv4PeQnaMAI-oBV.png

...I got clocked as I was typing this but I'll post it anyway for the archive and local copy of the statement, just in case.

Totally normal discord server making process
View attachment 24770
Isa dunking on having second twitter accounts, venting publicly and posting on social media instead of DMing. How old is she to actually have sane ideas. And suddenly she is talking about having a friend who is into RP. And on the server that is ok with NSFW. Including self-inserting as vtubers. That escalated quickly
1683842503012.png
Praising what now? :smugpipi:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Altare going balls to the wall on the Tears of the Kingdom.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Iirc people were speculating when Kay Yu dropped that reddit post but Holocure devs confirmed they have a contract with Cover and they're moving to Steam whenever the newest update drops.

Secondary tweet.

1683842702725.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Oh, so safe to assume the Idol Showdown dudes also have a deal with cover to be able to put the game on steam.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Oh, so safe to assume the Idol Showdown dudes also have a deal with cover to be able to put the game on steam.
The weird and really hard thing about Idol Showdown for me is how that game is meant to work a year from now.

They can't make money on it because of IP/Copyright shit, and yet someone is paying for server infrastructure to make those lobbies work...

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Hmm, least dysfunctional vtuber.... at least of the major EN ones, could it really be Kiara?!? Think about it: she can cook and appears to keep a fairly civilized apartment, she goes to the doctor, she's capable of international travel by herself and generally able to deal with other people without completely breaking down. It's a low bar to be sure, but I think she only rates a "minorly dysfunctional" tag.....
Maybe Enna? She can cook (without having to rely on Hello Fresh), she cleans her appartment regularly, has a healthy sleep schedule (gets up at 8 am or 9 am), visits doctors and is also capable of international travel. Well, shes not good with plane rides, she gets really sick on those (but still has done more than 30 in her entire life).

Kalion

:)

Wild guess here, but is the issue with the auto-updater possibly itch.io being grumpy about a super popular game not contributing to their site visit counts because they have an auto-updater?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa needs to stop taking advil. She is already a risk for strokes and I'm pretty sure she alluded to her mother having a stroke when she was not much older then Pippa. I don't think she said "stroke" but mentioned her mother becoming disabled and then soon mentioned strokes (or blood clots?)being very scary to her. Also, the pain killer will mask other issues she's having and prevent her from seeing the Doctor, because it makes them tolerable. I hate the Doctor and the Dentist too, but most likely Pippa's issues are just life style problems and can still be corrected if gets a check up and fallows advice. Of course she's also very depressed and the bad lifestyle and reluctance to seek help is just a part of that, like I type of self harm.

:fishmandispair::faunacry::shiinastare:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Ina just mentioned Altare on stream. Male mentioned. It's over bros, takodachis in shambles.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Maybe Enna? She can cook (without having to rely on Hello Fresh), she cleans her appartment regularly, has a healthy sleep schedule (gets up at 8 am or 9 am), visits doctors and is also capable of international travel. Well, shes not good with plane rides, she gets really sick on those (but still has done more than 30 in her entire life).
Uh, isn't she kind of on the insane side? I don't know her well enough to have any idea what's a bit and what might not be though....

God's Strongest Dragoon

Altare going balls to the wall on the Tears of the Kingdom.

Wait, is this the first person to stream it in HoloEN (boys and girls included)? The O=A rrat feeds today.
The weird and really hard thing about Idol Showdown for me is how that game is meant to work a year from now.

They can't make money on it because of IP/Copyright shit, and yet someone is paying for server infrastructure to make those lobbies work...
Hopefully part of the deal is that Cover is handling the expenses for the server infrastructure. It's like the bare minimum for them to do to maintain a game that will forcibly drag people into the Hololive rabbit hole.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Ina just mentioned Altare on stream. Male mentioned. It's over bros, takodachis in shambles.
I regret to inform you she has already literally fucked sang a song with males before, any schizoposting that comes from this is just a rerun.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Who breached containment? Is one you fuckers a BVT admin?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I regret to inform you she has already literally fucked sang a song with males before, any schizoposting that comes from this is just a rerun.

Never underestimate a schizo's ability to spread nothingburgers

Edit: also, anyone else also remember this schizo rrat about Altare being Ina's FFXIV Hubby or some shit? I think i remember some of that being schizo-ed about

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Ayla back from vacation continuing to save Cats. Also schedule posted.
Screenshot_20230511_193505_YouTube.png

kestraline

Early Adopter
For Phase-chads who bought 10ma's birthday pack, they just need one last thing and than it should be good to ship out!

Optimism reacts only pls :hope:
It's to do with them still waiting on the shot glasses, I know this because a few people have asked them about it.
Once they have them, of course you will get your vodka fox box in nine months time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom