"Ooooo, cope, oooo, seethe, mmmmm"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Their 3D and AR tech is pretty much top of the industry. I'm not an expert so I might be full of shit, but I'm guessing rigging a table tennis ball so the talent can play table tennis in 3D takes some skill. That said, I'd say Holo's current 3D is a far cry from the Korone meme, and has been catching up pretty alright.

I feel like 4th Fes was definitely comparable to the top clip as far as tracking. Lighting however I feel like Hololive is still behind on, but that could very well be an issue with how they textured their 3D models. I've noticed some member's eyes glowing in the dark for instance, which I'm not sure is fully intentional. What I really hope they improve, and what's also visible in the Nijisanji clips is just some damn better mouth/lip tracking. The lack of good mouth tracking was probably the most glaring issue for me during 4th Fes.

Unrelated but Goddamn if some of those character designs aren't atrocious.

So apparently calli and ina wants to invite someone who knows fighting game for the casting of the tournament calli is organizing. I dont know who this guy is but since we have a couple of fighting game connoisseur here maybe someone can give a background on him?

Archive
Im looking right now for the time stamp from the stream they had yesterday

He also played Idol Showdown the other day for a bit:

Bug Eater

To be fair, I would like her to invite DSP for shit and giggles
I don't have anything to add, it just reminded me of this cursed interaction (archive)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

niggaphil

Apparently Wemi bought a pregnancy test kit instead of Covid test kit.... Time to rrats, boys!!!

Anyone able to archieve that tweet? When I saw it, she deleted the original picture

edit: luckily managed to screencap from my phone twitter

orca-image-2018606594.jpeg

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Sajam would be a great commentator pick. He streamed Idol Showdown to around 3k people the other day. He's one of the biggest names in the FGC because of how chill and open he is. Like Max, he makes it easy for everyone to get into fighting game stuff with just his personality and analysis ability.

The guy also has integrity. Street Fighter V had garbage netcode and official tournaments had to be online cause of covid. Sajam was an official commentator for these and instead of keeping quiet about it like the Capcom overlords wanted, he would openly shit on the netcode and push for rollback. Eventually Capcom stopped hiring him and replaced him. His response was to become a massively successful streamer. He's a cool dude and the idea of him and Karen on the mic together sounds hilarious.

RiverBear

I just realized that Nyanners still got the Smite collab despite leaving VShojo before it dropped. Kinda smart on her part

hololive ruined /jp/

Apparently Wemi bought a pregnancy test kit instead of Covid test kit.... Time to rrats, boys!!!

Anyone able to archieve that tweet? When I saw it, she deleted the original picture

View attachment 24725

she's the malaysian chink version of andy kaufman or zach galafinakis.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I just realized that Nyanners still got the Smite collab despite leaving VShojo before it dropped. Kinda smart on her part
Yeah, stuff like that takes months of planning, so now all 3 of them are set on revenue, granted anyone still play smite.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Caramel idol taking submissions for todays stream
signal-2023-05-11-09-57-20-217.png

Tweet/Archive

USS IOWA

I would like a dual commentary with Sajam and Koe if they decide to do the tournament.I like to see Koe teach Sajam about HL lore.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
To be fair, I would like her to invite DSP for shit and giggles :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Edit:
I mean, The unicorns cant be mad and feel cucked by DSP right, RIGHT????
why DSP when LTG is right there getting those Males banned.
Yeah, stuff like that takes months of planning, so now all 3 of them are set on revenue, granted anyone still play smite.
smite like HOTS is still "there" but mostly irrelevant which is a damn shame because smite has some good ideas other mobas should steal.
The big issue with MOBA's is there not much it iterate on most differences boil down to what the game focuses on

League focuses on Champion vs Champion combat
Dota focuses on Methodically controlling the whole map
HOTS is a middle ground with many objectives to secure and take
Smite like hots is a mix of the first two but throw you for a spin by being 3rd person the perspective shift makes things like landing skillshots or map awareness much harder to read Tunnel Vision actually exists here while in league or DOTA reading the map is much easier.

theres a few others but those are the big 4.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Just watched new Lumi's video:

Gotta say, I am warming up to this tard wife. However I have a little problem with this sort of editing. Is this what tiktok generation likes? Way too much shit happening all at once in my opinion.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Gotta say, I am warming up to this tard wife. However I have a little problem with this sort of editing. Is this what tiktok generation likes? Way too much shit happening all at once in my opinion.

Gotta justify those editors paychecks somehow.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

View attachment 24725

Kind of hilarious how pressed she got over it though, usually people can shrug off the idiots, but her getting overly defense is what causes people to dig deeper.
why DSP when LTG is right there getting those Males banned.

smite like HOTS is still "there" but mostly irrelevant which is a damn shame because smite has some good ideas other mobas should steal.
The big issue with MOBA's is there not much it iterate on most differences boil down to what the game focuses on

League focuses on Champion vs Champion combat
Dota focuses on Methodically controlling the whole map
HOTS is a middle ground with many objectives to secure and take
Smite like hots is a mix of the first two but throw you for a spin by being 3rd person the perspective shift makes things like landing skillshots or map awareness much harder to read Tunnel Vision actually exists here while in league or DOTA reading the map is much easier.

theres a few others but those are the big 4.
Honestly, yeah I liked Smite most of all because it felt...different in a way.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

I don't mind some of it, like bringing in the little figure to symbolize chat talking to her and some others that make sense, but there really are a lot of unnecessary edits in it, and it's very distracting. Hell, the editor didn't even add some of the better and most watched clips from these streams.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Nah man thats mild
try watching any vienna vid, any GirlDM vid or ,if you dare, any Maxors vid

Negzana

I feel like I would really like Lumi if she wasn't using twitch. She seems a bit less menhera than Lia/Pippa but just as autistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom