"You're too weak to survive. You are too fragile of a human being to even be worth the oxygen you consume, you little bitch."Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I don't remember her ever claiming to be a gaming geek, though? She's a hip hop dancing and singing geek, she gets any "hip and cool" cred that she's got from that. You don't need any forbidden knowledge to know that she clearly became a vtuber for the music side of things, not the gaming.

Those who have sampled the forbidden knowledge also know
that if the knowledge is correct then she supposedly spent her younger life as a typical cliche asian student going to a prestigious high school that people go to for getting better entrance scores to get into university, studying all of the time to try and be as successful as her very successful older sister. The difference with Bae is that she cracked under the pressure and her parents turned out to be from the "We don't care what you do as long as you give it your all and can make a living from it" side of Asian parenting instead of the "We don't care what you do so long as it's being a doctor" side, and they supported her in switching over to what she actually wanted to do instead of STEM: theater/arts studies. So she probably didn't have any consoles in her house when she was a kid since she was studying all the time.
When a bunch of Bae pics were shared in this thread few weeks ago, I remember thinking she looks like the popular normie girl who spends most of her free time outdoors instead of on the Internet.

chihirogumi

That's just the western side of the FGC being like 90% LowTierGod level kangz who think they're alpha males for playing the worst imaginable fighting games, as long as it's not an anime game. But y'know, Street Fighter and DB Fighters get a pass, of course. Nothing unusual there.

If you see Kazunoko coming back to the game, or more JP fightan players, trying and liking it, that tells you all you need to know.
Nah I think it's just "ironic" twitter weebs thinking they're above vtuber fans when the people they're trying to impress would still shit on them for having anime pfps. Very insecure twitter users (but I repeat myself). FGC niggas are too busy shitting on Smash players.
So for anyone wondering who would be next to spill the beans about their former company after the Zaion manifesto.
View attachment 23806
This coming from one of the former Kawaii Gen 3 girls (Aletta I think).
Just like with Zaion before, I've reserved my judgements on her too since we don't her side of the story yet. Now that Zaion's post is big news she should reach out to her for advice on how to properly address her situation if she wants to clear her name.

ragdoll calls Proctor old

June you don't want the tiktok-brained audience, trust me.

Chii-chan is trying to grind to Master rank before this Apex season ends.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Botan confirmed getting her voice lines added to that fan game.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Why would anyone care about what's happening at the crack house

Your name has fortnite in it
Can’t believe I’m in a timeline where ViolentNugget is actually on the right side for once.
It's ironic. OKAY!!!!???
Ironic or not, you still chose to have that in your name and will now reap the consequences of doing so.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Moonshines original Pippa figures auction ended.
signal-2023-05-07-03-14-02-378.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

ragdoll calls Proctor old

She streams coding and games from the childhood of that demographic. I can't think of any 18 year olds that would be interested in HTML or games that are quite often older than they are.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
She streams coding and games from the childhood of that demographic. I can't think of any 18 year olds that would be interested in HTML or games that are quite often older than they are.
You are old

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Can't help but think her non-traditional design appeals to older demographics as well. If she got a more traditional big-tiddy anime girl model and started playing current-gen games I'm sure her demographic stats would look much different. But then she wouldn't be Juniper.

Limkin

I open Miori's stream and it says she has been at it for 7 hours and she is giving chat kisses and earlicking. Is she wasted off her rockers or is already sobering up? And how much she will regret it later

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Just an update on NotHana. "Lebaran" is referring to Eid al-Fitr, she's not Muslim herself but maybe she has friends who are?
It could be the latter. Eid fitr is generally one of the busiest day because you have people who visited their friends or relatives houses or returning back from their travel to their hometown

There is this thing where you are encouraged to at least provide hospitality if your friends or relatives come visiting during that day, including meals and if able, pocket money. There is a chance that notHana is helping around or even setting up things during eid fitr and other stuff, putting her busy life up for a bit.

cucurut

I missed Wemi's stream today and it got privated! Does anyone have the archive and why did it get privated?
You are lucky. Here you go:

Also if any of anons want to make sound posts:
14 talents no streams
14 talents 1 stream
14 talents 1 stream, wemi stream

Also have Panko response to Erina and Superduper "i cooka da pizza" during Phase Weekly.
1683405101076746.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I open Miori's stream and it says she has been at it for 7 hours and she is giving chat kisses and earlicking. Is she wasted off her rockers or is already sobering up? And how much she will regret it later
Considering I just heard her take another swig (or 2), I am going to say the former and she may very well regret it very much later on.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Wasnt that about the same time people were bitching at Ollie that she was ID and she should only stream in ID (which she promptly told that viewer to fuck off).
This was a different event, pre ID2. There was a time when on Facebook/Twitter the complaint was ID should have a structured stream time similar to TV show scheduling. I remember one of them actually created a poll on whether they should stream as they wish or create a TV style schedule and the former won out by a large margin so the issue just died.

Just a reminder for Re:AcT's Virtual On Music event at 7PM JST.

AZKi will also sing at 10PM JST to close Golden Week.

Spare a thought for A-chan though.

Also some clip related to Astel's shenanigans. If you want to see more Astel there should be some VSaikyo clips in this thread, one of them I believe has the third round Mad Maggie bullying and he roleplayed as an abusive boyfriend who repeatedly cries it's not his fault he keeps on drilling the team.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Subaru seems to be having some serious health issues. Hopefully, she makes a quick recovery... :hololove:

lji0o74sodya1.jpg

Not-Username

Limkin

What is this gibberish lol
sgnrnd.png

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Can anyone acces the homeland? Is the server dead?
Tax

ペンネーム

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom