Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
latina got an upgrade

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Elira absolutely losing her shit every time something happens in Xenoblade gives me life. I think the games are...alright. But they're the absolute peak whenever she plays them. This shit was worth the wait.

It's impossible to timestamp them all, but here's one:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Unfortunately I cannot find the voting thingie I shared several hours ago that made resident nene husbando @Nenelove not happy at the existence of Indonesians due to their shit taste in vtuber oshii

Which is, in hindsight, totally true. Their taste is shit. They really like blue idols (Suisei, Altare, Kobo, for example) more than Nene.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
pls no i dont wanna call pikamee a whore!!!
Its Mirai Akari :magnicope:
Pika if you are reading this unless they are bringing one of the Heavenly Knights with you ITS NOT WORTH IT
Fuck all you naysayers and doubters. I cursed the homelands by predicting Kson would join and lead a JP branch of VShojo. Now I curse all you fuckers with this prediction and you can't stop it!

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Gotta say, this model design feels like a massive step down from the Oceane model. Is it just me or does she look like some glitzed-out, singer-wannabe Karen on some shitty bar's stage? I honestly can say one thing that this design would achieve is to make my past fifteen year-old retail worker self freeze up with dread if someone looking decked out in that crap approaches.

She looks like Anya's Mom.

latino got an upgrade

Shouldn't it be Latina got an upgrade, how dare you misgender her:educateyourself:!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Vox 2.0 birthday. There will be collabs so maybe you guys will enjoy him then, some people enjoy Vox when he's collabing

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
yabai trophy by ifphilo.gif

YlAkZ02UzAWk

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
puppet wants to be actively groomed

It depresses me that any woman needs to have 3/4ths of this list as an optional score as opposed to living in a society that brings people up to have them as basic personality traits.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Vox 2.0 birthday. There will be collabs so maybe you guys will enjoy him then, some people enjoy Vox when he's collabing

I love how Doppio always gives people Bug Fables for their birthday. HAHAHHA, this running gang is so good

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Piarro

Early Adopter
Which is, in hindsight, totally true. Their taste is shit. They really like blue idols (Suisei, Altare, Kobo, for example) more than Nene.
They are objectively correct. Fight me yellowfags, I believe in blue supremacy.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
they all suck and we should stay away.
There may be one small 2 view who does unbiased news but the current most watched dramatubers Khyo and False have their own bias so they are shit

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Unfortunately I cannot find the voting thingie I shared several hours ago that made resident nene husbando @Nenelove not happy at the existence of Indonesians due to their shit taste in vtuber oshii

So does everyone. Blue themed = instant vtuber success.

Anyone planning to be a vtuber should reject non blue models out of hand.

We need a Blue Meanie vtuber who has a pathological hatred for the colour yellow.
She wants a man, Rin.
Don't be a bully. It's 2023. You can have a vagina and still be a prince.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
They are objectively correct. Fight me yellowfags, I believe in blue supremacy.
The Virtual Asylum is all blue this, yellow that, I just want some melanin for God's sake!
sana is happy.gif

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom