"Oh I thought that was Tara Strong, before she got fuckin' weird huehuEHUEHUAHAHUAhua, I mean I rumumbuhr when she was like 'No AI voices! because it hurts the voice actress industry!' but later on, she was 'But AI art is OK!' huhuHUAHUAHuahaha... and I was like lol you can't pick and choose your causes! uhUHUAHUAhaha!"Dokibird

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I found some oddly specific Twitter retardation.

This account, Wario64, often posts links to new games on Steam as they go live to download. He made a tweet about Idol Showdown, the Hololive fighting game.

Nothing out of the ordinary? Well, that is until you dig through the quote retweets. I can't be fucked to archive all of these, but here's a few examples for flavour.

That's just the western side of the FGC being like 90% LowTierGod level kangz who think they're alpha males for playing the worst imaginable fighting games, as long as it's not an anime game. But y'know, Street Fighter and DB Fighters get a pass, of course. Nothing unusual there.

If you see Kazunoko coming back to the game, or more JP fightan players, trying and liking it, that tells you all you need to know.

USS IOWA

This account, Wario64, often posts links to new games on Steam as they go live to download. He made a tweet about Idol Showdown, the Hololive fighting game.

Nothing out of the ordinary? Well, that is until you dig through the quote retweets. I can't be fucked to archive all of these, but here's a few examples for flavour.

Oh no not the Twitter vermin that get's shit on by not only the fans but with people with working brain cells as to why they hate a free game.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Give it a week and most of those bitching and moaning about it will be playing it.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Smol Ame's History Field Trip by @notwilliam_.jpg

Finally the truth is revealed

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Has anyone kept up with the GGN sisters after their graduations? :makotomisaki::akiramisaki: The GGN discord server had an announcement about making members streams that went public after graduation, become private by night of June 1st.
Reticule is a smelly dork.png
Kind of wonder why they want to private the member streams now.

Also, has there been any updates about them since December? I know someone posted their twitch account where they did dancing game streams in the past, but I don't know if they still stream else where or not.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Why the hell is every time I see this woman on my recommended it says she's drinking? Is she okay?

Isn't her parents one of those strict chinks that expect her to roll up A++ grades and take on Real job, probably one of her (bad) way to cope with the stress

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I'm not sure why I was having trouble looking for the merch shit, but I clicked on the tumblr, which she's using again? I genuinely do not remember seeing that peaches post on there, but then again that was a pretty weird day so if that has been there then that's on me, and therefore my bad.
Note the fact that the last post from before is her song of the ancients cover, which is from 2021.
tumblrvu.png
I genuinely don't remember seeing that there, but it says April 20, so...

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

Goddammit Bae, I can’t with this gitl

Stuff like this makes me hate Bae so much. More than anything, I think it contradicts her character. She pretends to be hip and cool, but she doesn't even know anything about video games.
Why would anyone care about what she has to say on anything if talks about learning something basic from watching the movie?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Has anyone kept up with the GGN sisters after their graduations? :makotomisaki::akiramisaki: The GGN discord server had an announcement about making members streams that went public after graduation, become private by night of June 1st.

Also, has there been any updates about them since December? I know someone posted their twitch account where they did dancing game streams in the past, but I don't know if they still stream else where or not.
Who knows. And remember: https://twitter.com/moe_twinstyle

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Stuff like this makes me hate Bae so much. More than anything, I think it contradicts her character. She pretends to be hip and cool, but she doesn't even know anything about video games.
Why would anyone care about what she has to say on anything if talks about learning something basic from watching the movie?
Yes, everyone and their mother needs to be caught up on... Super Mario lore. It should be taught in schools.

niggaphil

That's just the western side of the FGC being like 90% LowTierGod level kangz who think they're alpha males for playing the worst imaginable fighting games, as long as it's not an anime game. But y'know, Street Fighter and DB Fighters get a pass, of course. Nothing unusual there.

If you see Kazunoko coming back to the game, or more JP fightan players, trying and liking it, that tells you all you need to know.
Lowtiergod is a bad example for the FGC community, try DSP, the america best player, and world number 4 for Street Fighter 2. He literally shit on every fighting games except street fighter 2 on ps1 port

fortnitesmasherX

Yes, everyone and their mother needs to be caught up on... Super Mario lore. It should be taught in schools.
If it's a point of her personality to be seen as hip and cool, then she should absolutely be knowledgeable about video games. Don't try to lie to me and say that you didn't lose respect for each time she admitted to not knowing something basic.

akaaoi

I don't remember her ever claiming to be a gaming geek, though? She's a hip hop dancing and singing geek, she gets any "hip and cool" cred that she's got from that. You don't need any forbidden knowledge to know that she clearly became a vtuber for the music side of things, not the gaming.

Those who have sampled the forbidden knowledge also know
that if the knowledge is correct then she supposedly spent her younger life as a typical cliche asian student going to a prestigious high school that people go to for getting better entrance scores to get into university, studying all of the time to try and be as successful as her very successful older sister. The difference with Bae is that she cracked under the pressure and her parents turned out to be from the "We don't care what you do as long as you give it your all and can make a living from it" side of Asian parenting instead of the "We don't care what you do so long as it's being a doctor" side, and they supported her in switching over to what she actually wanted to do instead of STEM: theater/arts studies. So she probably didn't have any consoles in her house when she was a kid since she was studying all the time.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Nyaru thinks too highly of her audience.

Screenshot_20230507_030444_Twitter.jpg

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Apparently vShojo (presumably) teased a new member an hour ago and no one here noticed.

Why would anyone care about what's happening at the crack house
Your name has fortnite in it

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

Your name has fortnite in it
It's ironic. OKAY!!!!???
I don't remember her ever claiming to be a gaming geek, though? She's a hip hop dancing and singing geek, she gets any "hip and cool" cred that she's got from that. You don't need any forbidden knowledge to know that she clearly became a vtuber for the music side of things, not the gaming.

Those who have sampled the forbidden knowledge also know
that if the knowledge is correct then she supposedly spent her younger life as a typical cliche asian student going to a prestigious high school that people go to for getting better entrance scores to get into university, studying all of the time to try and be as successful as her very successful older sister. The difference with Bae is that she cracked under the pressure and her parents turned out to be from the "We don't care what you do as long as you give it your all and can make a living from it" side of Asian parenting instead of the "We don't care what you do so long as it's being a doctor" side, and they supported her in switching over to what she actually wanted to do instead of STEM: theater/arts studies. So she probably didn't have any consoles in her house when she was a kid since she was studying all the time.
So Bae lives in a twisted hellscape where being a theatre kid is worth more than being into gaming and anime? Sounds boring. No wonder she's so uncultured.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Oh no, twitter fags...

View attachment 23836

They've been posting stuff in their patreon page and interacting with people on twitter. It's a bit sad that their GGN identities are riding off to the sunset, I liked their updates, but I'm guessing, like everything else, Mangagamer is Niggasanji-ing it up.

Either that or Fishman is debuting a pair of sisters in Phase 3rd Gen.
The Twins do live in Canada... :takocope:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawas collabing with Sena, Lolime, and Bagstard
Archive

Edit:
Uruka guerrilla piano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom