"No. Many times. Over the course of many years. it's why I never use this site. Oh you haven't replied 17,000 times to some 45 year old aunt in the r/peoplenamedsashawhoknit subreddit? Well you can't post this funny picture or ask a question in the destiny 2 subreddit then, swine.Magni Dezmond (About Reddit)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortnitesmasherX

I decided to make a list of all the people I can remember who got fired or quit this month and the list is surprisingly short. Help me remember who I'm missing and fill it out. I'd do some more research myself but I need to go touch grass (literally).

Member (Agency) - Date - Cause of death
Pikamee (VOMS) - 31 March - Twitter freaks
Yuri (Phase-Connect) - 23 Apr (?) - Contract violation, failed contract renegotiation
Silvervale (VShojo) - 26 Apr (?) - Twitter freaks, failed contract renegotiation
Veibae (VShojo) - 26 Apr (?) - Failed contract renegotiation
Riifu Evergreen (EIEN) - 28 Apr - Overwork, contract violation
You're forgetting when the four remaining members of Kawaii gen 3 graduated at the same time.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
How the fuck does this woman survive her own life schedule?
Some people can actually thrives under stress and pressure. Id post examples but Cali already proves it.
0CRcxiE.png

45Uyr8Z.png

What type of person doesn't listen to music? wtf is this woman I'm about to become an anti to an already dead Vtuber
She probably means she doesn't actually seek out music to listen to I consider myself a music person in the sense that I like listening to music. But i'm in the same boat I do find new stuff occassionally but I don't seek out new bands or performers don't listen to the "top100" and don't listen to the radio.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ame attempting to wrap up Super Mario World 2

Ensok

Early Adopter
Ame attempting to wrap up Super Mario World 2

Wrap up? At the pace she's been going in her previous streams she'll have to play extra long if she wants to finish it now.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Koefficient opened two waiting rooms, VReverie Gen 2 Debut Reaction. Some VReverie talents dropped comments there. Other comments wonder why is he doing it in the first place and was he sponsored (pretty sure you have to specify if you are sponsored, like by law).

Also on the topic of cursed months and maybe years, if you need a 2023 drama recap you can check out recent stream by Depressed Nousagi

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Okay, this is way worse than the Vegan thing. This is just fucking disturbing.
CLICKBAITED

Here's the full clip with context

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Having read the supposed edited leaks, so was Riifu truly worked like a horse or is there something more :menhera: about this? from what i can gather she streamed alot more than her company for seemingly personal/workaholic reasons

Edit: i looked up by curiosity if i could find the supposed tweets by Riifu's Roomate (Dudethatslewd/wholesome) and unless i misremebered who she was i couldnt find any sign of those at all across her 3 twitter accs, could be deleted but the lone picture without any pfps seems kinda sketch
I wasn't following the Exoe account. Jesus fucking christ this woman has more Twitter accounts than I have underwear.

Too bad from the looks of it proctor won't be able to sleep this weekend :pippasadl:

Also as I am not an EIEN watcher, was Riifu always this workaholic, or are her genmates just not being highlighted here more often? I used to believe she was doing fine as Riifu and see no reason as to why she would consider pulling the plug so early
Riifu is probably the closest thing I have seen to Calli.

So I did some quick research on Eien on Socialblade, to see what numbers they were getting:

Obviously there are memberships to add to this, but it's hard to believe there's many of them after two months of streaming and the members being around 10k subs or less. It's also hard to know how accurate the numbers of Socialblade are, but if this is roughly indicative, all of the talents between Ithem are making 2K a month, which has to be split between Youtube and the talents before the manager and the company get any money, which also has to cover various expenses.

It's not hard to believe the rrats about the EIEN company failing when you see numbers like these.
Do sociablade numbers even take into consideration Superchats and memberships?

As far as i knew that number was always for adsense money and the like
Socialblade is ass when it comes to revenue calculation. I might post a preview of mine and see how much it reflects the reality. Also superchats and memberships are not included, its only ad-revenue.

She has like 10 different accounts. I checked her Pwupster twitter as well and didn't see it. I found it on her exoe asmr account. So yeah, it is real.

View attachment 22375
Another fucking account for me to follow... jesus.

It's a shame about Riifu. I really like her despite all the ultracoom. She did legitimate good ASMR and she's a good streamer for it being her first time.

She's still very active on her nudie accounts, even through all the EIEN stuff. So I'm sure she'll be fine.
She has been getting some fanart recently on her DTL and DudeThatsWholesome accounts. Honestly she should turn her character into a Vtuber and stream on her own. Given how many members she got she can really capitalize on the whole vtuber thing.

FqTy0CbaYAMpezd

FuZRrHBaQAERhZZ

(looks AI)
FuOHzOEaYAA8eUS

She was a coomer but it just didn't feel forced. It was more of her being awkward as fuck and making coomer jokes. Felt like one of the bros. Her membership streams may have pushed a bit into gfe shit but I think that was more of her playing to the thirsty members. Maybe im just biased because its the only hardcore coomer vtuber I get into but fuck this sucks.

The problem at the end of the day is EIEN allowed them to have secondary NSFW accounts and promoted the coomer tubing.

https://twitter.com/RiifuAfterDark (Islamic Content reactions go here)

Some of them (like Riifu) wanted to take it further, after all she posted JOI content and later audio of her jacking off.

EIEN will become the perfect example of why a small corpo shouldn't turn into a discount vshojo after debut.

So yeah, you can blame Riifu for wanting to go too far, but Moeri (the CEO) is just as bad by giving them an inch on this stuff.
I dont get your logic? I think the main problem was hiring someone that was not really knowledgeable of Vtubers and Vtuber culture she did get a ton of leeway. We dont know if her anger at management had to do with them wanting for her to cut back on the lewd (given that the other girls also have lewd pages, and they post and reply to lewd shit over there).

]can't help but wonder how gaberiel is taking this since he cooms to her a bunch, though
He replied to the main announcement.

I have to admit... I'm genuinely impressed with how quickly she's getting into shape.

Pretty impressive. Does she ever stop? This girl is not human.

Her or one of her mods called someone retarded in discord.

A person that was disqualified from an art contest got butt hurt Becuase a mod thought they were tracing or using AI and she wouldn't explain why.

A person who applied to be an editor was mad because she cut interview short when it was revealed they were not familiar with her channel and content.

As with most drama, dumb.
It was the biggest nothingburger but the Vtuber fandom is full of Tumblrfags that turn everything into drama.

FaOGHvOVsAAw-tg.png

How the fuck does this woman survive her own life schedule?

edited 4u
Yeah.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Hearing Irys accidentally swear is like sitting with a girl you like and getting a brief glimpse down her shirt and seeing bra cup. I don't know why I like it so much but for some reason it's just exciting to hear. I might die if she ever went full on sailor-mouthed tirade.
The end of the month is coming up, so there is another Patreon stream coming soon (maybe April 33rd or so), so have my old advertisement again:
While I think sharing actual Patreon content is wrong, I just consider this small audio clip that I stole from 4ch as an advertisement, to try to get more people to give her money:
She still censors herself there, but not as much. And if I weren't at work I'd clip another ad out of a members only stream (Q&ASMR 2), where someone asked why she censors herself, and in a whisper-y voice she said, "I am supposed to be a seiso nephilim, and it's already a thing. The moment I just let it out and be rotten, you're gonna hear the f-word from my little mouth every ten seconds."

But with the new crackdown on thirst posting, maybe I can't...(if I remember and am not lazy I'll maybe do it later)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Lumi admits to being a /vt/ user:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If a streamer says: "don't clip that" they definitely want it clipped.

original.png

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Remember the Ragdoll? She's back
now with crayons!

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Watch yer head cuz here comes another BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:

First up to bat is Sara Nagare with a classic Elden Rings stream!

And in half an hour Tomoe Umari will be giving a presentation on the Umarmy!

Finally Sena Bonbon will be be putting her DJing skills to the test in a music stream!

This has been your daily BROWN WOMAN UPDATE!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The end of the month is coming up, so there is another Patreon stream coming soon (maybe April 33rd or so), so have my old advertisement again:

She still censors herself there, but not as much. And if I weren't at work I'd clip another ad out of a members only stream (Q&ASMR 2), where someone asked why she censors herself, and in a whisper-y voice she said, "I am supposed to be a seiso nephilim, and it's already a thing. The moment I just let it out and be rotten, you're gonna hear the f-word from my little mouth every ten seconds."

But with the new crackdown on thirst posting, maybe I can't...(if I remember and am not lazy I'll maybe do it later)

Honestly gotta respect the filter, and that's what makes it special really. It's on par with the rare Fauna curse, they conduct their language so well that when it does happen it's peak clippable moment. I know I don't have that kind of fortitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom