"Until we meet again, goodbye."Akai Haato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Wasn't she revealed to be a massive bitch a while ago or was that some other frog?
Eitherway :WHORE!!!:
Her or one of her mods called someone retarded in discord.

A person that was disqualified from an art contest got butt hurt Becuase a mod thought they were tracing or using AI and she wouldn't explain why.

A person who applied to be an editor was mad because she cut interview short when it was revealed they were not familiar with her channel and content.

As with most drama, dumb.

wew

Male hag love!

(archive)

It's official.

Have a gander over here

E: The EIEN discord leaks were claimed to have been posted in the riifucord by someone obviously not on their main account
To the best of my somehow limited knowledge it has just showed up in /eien/ when riiflings were going crazy with rrats about the break. Immediately there were people questioning their legitimacy as it was well known management/moderation keeps an eye on the thread.

EDIT:
FOUND IT!
View attachment 22417
Wait she fucking quit because they told her to slow down a little and take a break? Than either posted leaked conversations herself or a moderator. Fucking hate whore women so much. what is her logic at all here? I get its a woman moment but as someone that also gets them WTF.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Wait she fucking quit because they told her to slow down a little and take a break? Than either posted leaked conversations herself or a moderator. Fucking hate whore women so much. what is her logic at all here? I get its a woman moment but as someone that also gets them WTF.
Riifu: My body is shutting down from streaming too much
Manager: Please take a break
Riifu: You will be hearing from my lawyer

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
Stop hornyposting.
She's French, she can out bitch them all.
am i weird for enjoying when french women insult me like im gonna be real if she called me a Yamanba id would be a little angry.........but with a boner
Edit: come on i thought we were being honest
Edit2:my bad

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I have to admit... I'm genuinely impressed with how quickly she's getting into shape.

FaOGHvOVsAAw-tg.png

How the fuck does this woman survive her own life schedule?

Not even using the Axel horny grip. For shame.
edited 4u

Last edited:

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
am i weird for enjoying when french women insult me like im gonna be real if she called me a Yamanba id would be a little angry.........but with a boner
Wait saying the hard R is where we draw the line?
please i may be mentally ill im damn sure nowhere near nolan level

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Wait saying the hard R is where we draw the line?
Proctor did say he's cracking down on the thirst/hornyposting. Shoulda seen that one coming.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Wasn't she revealed to be a massive bitch a while ago or was that some other frog?
Eitherway :WHORE!!!:
Pretty sure she also makes paid coomer content on fansly or something like that. Tells me all I need to know.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Saruei still cute but tbh I liked the braid look better.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Proctor did say he's cracking down on the thirst/hornyposting. Shoulda seen that one coming.
He never was the same after that one :toiletpaperroll: stream.
If he can't have thirst thoughts anymore THEN NO ONE CAN:amegunl:

wew

Male hag love!

Warning loud
Riifu: My body is shutting down from streaming too much
Manager: Please take a break
Riifu: You will be hearing from my lawyer
I bet she was mainly pissed she had to do other work besides just stream and lewd post. Streaming everyday for 10+ hours than having your manager beg you to practice songs or work out company events would drive you insane. She was a normie whore so she had no idea all the work company Vtubers have to do behind the scenes.
But come on just cut back the streams for a month and keep working out how to balance it all with management. She was building up a big size fan base that was paying good money.

0CRcxiE.png

45Uyr8Z.png

What type of person doesn't listen to music? wtf is this woman I'm about to become an anti to an already dead Vtuber

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

this shit

fuck it

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I thought it was just the questionable trigger discipline but there appears to be more going on. I tried to line these up as best I could so someone feel free to do a better job and tell me I'm full of shit.
View attachment 22437

French battle rifle for sale: never fired and only dropped once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom