"Sakana should rent a house in Japan and we can all live there. Every day would be chaos - Every day someone is screaming..."Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Saruei just had a 10 minute debut animation featuring the voice acting talent of Professor Lando.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Saruei just had a 10 minute debut animation featuring the voice acting talent of Professor Lando.
s1.png
s2.png
s3.png
She finally turned the filter off so I can actually kind of understand her again.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
1682710473374.png
1682710536099.png
1682710563864.png
1682710577342.png
1682710598343.png
1682710615860.png
1682710637721.png
1682710664809.png
1682710676427.png
1682710719307.png
1682710810075.png
1682710848714.png
Saruei.gif

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

chihirogumi

I decided to make a list of all the people I can remember who got fired or quit this month and the list is surprisingly short. Help me remember who I'm missing and fill it out. I'd do some more research myself but I need to go touch grass (literally).

Member (Agency) - Date - Cause of death
Pikamee (VOMS) - 31 March - Twitter freaks
Yuri (Phase-Connect) - 23 Apr (?) - Contract violation, failed contract renegotiation
Silvervale (VShojo) - 26 Apr (?) - Twitter freaks, failed contract renegotiation
Veibae (VShojo) - 26 Apr (?) - Failed contract renegotiation
Riifu Evergreen (EIEN) - 28 Apr - Overwork, contract violation
Taka Radjiman, ZEA Cornelia, Amicia Michella, and Siska Leontyne (Nijisanji ex-ID) - April 10th - shuttering of NijiID and subsequent lack of support
Ibara Kyran and Tenrai Calvus (WACTOR) - April 8th - quit before debut, company-wide mismanagement
Huma Wat (774 inc.) - April 17th - considered quitting for two years, probably chose now to quit due to 774 stagnating.
That's the others that I remember from this month.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

I do not like how that gun looks.
I thought it was just the questionable trigger discipline but there appears to be more going on. I tried to line these up as best I could so someone feel free to do a better job and tell me I'm full of shit.
s1 - Copy.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I seriously can't understand this. What fine print did they miss that was so bad ? What was so bad that she fell sick and quit her cushy job because of it ? I can't even begin to try a guess.
My guess is "you can have an nsfw account" doesn't translate to "you can finger yourself on Twitter" and
"you can rp rape kiki on Twitter"
It feels like it's this honestly. While it's easy to blame the coomer content and how much of it EIEN allowed, I don't think that had much to do with everything that happened. The roommate tweets and everything else seem to point to her hating how much management gimped her streaming schedule. Going from 6-7 days a week with 10+ streams to a forced 3 days, 3 streams a week probably didn't sit well with her at all.

Should she had gotten a lawyer to read her contract? Obviously yes, she even said so herself. But it still does sucks, especially since she and her genmates were starting to pop off.
Also possible
Shiitake is an emote for a reason.
View attachment 22416

There's also 'fudge', 'apple' (as in 'bad-apple'), 'beach' ('sun on the beach'), and I'm probably forgetting some...
It just makes it all the more funny when she does accidentally let out a real one (pretty sure I heard a real 'fudge' this stream, which she then denied saying).
Edit: Gif, because I just saw it:

Did that originate in spy kids?
that was the first time I ever heard it and as a kid I always heard "oh shit talking mushrooms" completely invalidating the in universe censor
Forgive the potato quality it was all I could find

In other coomer news, Saruei is redebuting in about 13 minutes.

She finally turned the filter off so I can actually kind of understand her again.

I was gonna ask why she sounded like she was talking from a tunnel then she took off the mask

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Negzana

I don't know if this goes on the main forum thread or here but would making threads for updates on specific Holomems be fine?

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I am surprised she's still around after she was outed as mean poopoo head by her tranny circles when she tried to hire an editor or something.
She's French, she can out bitch them all.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
It's a sign of the end times, I tell you. The Final Yab is upon us.

Just as long as Chammers and Suisei survive I don't care

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Planetary Bombardment

I don't know if this goes on the main forum thread or here but would making threads for updates on specific Holomems be fine?
As far as I'm aware all discussion should be in this thread until Great Leader decides a separate one is necessary.
Wasn't she revealed to be a massive bitch a while ago or was that some other frog?
Some kind of drama with an art contest, I think? I've never watched her, but a debut is a debut.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
I am very mixed about Saruei. I think she is a fine chuuba, but she's French, so I can't make heads or tails on her. But I do like this new look of hers so maybe I'll check out a stream of hers sometime soon?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Wasn't she revealed to be a massive bitch a while ago or was that some other frog?
Eitherway :WHORE!!!:
Nah, that's her.
Doesn't matter to me, her art is pretty damn good so I'll just stick to that and avoid her vtuber side.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I have to admit... I'm genuinely impressed with how quickly she's getting into shape.

Fu0zKFKaMAAvrWW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom