"Oh my god, I have never seen fetish animation of me before, I don't know how I feel about this"Ironmouse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
the one balloon level in Special Zone (That was the worst)
Tubular was absolutely the worst as a kid.
They hit the oversaturation really hard with hiring people who have no experience in streaming or are just plain boring and only got in because Niji hires a person every other week.
I think Holo had the good sense to ease up on the hiring throttle when they did.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We're only halfway through the carnage. Don't you know it's almost meltdown May?
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, SCHIZOS AND AUTISTS, GET YOUR BUTTS IN YOUR SEATS BECAUSE YOU'RE IN FOR A WILD RIDE! GET READY FOR 8 MORE MONTHS OF CONTINUAL YABS AND GRADUATIONS, IT WAS NEVER THE MONTH OF THE RAKE, ITS THE YEAR OF THE RAKE! 12 MONTHS OF PURE DRAMA FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT!
Jew January
Firing February
Management March
Assraping April
Meltdown May
Judgement June
Jealous July
Annihilated August
Simp September
Obliterated October
N1gger November
Disintegration December

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nonsequitur, but a weeby Russian and a dorky Russian walk into a bar...

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

why is she like this
1682702595542.png

EDIT: Mozu lives!
1682702670077.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jew January
Firing February
Management March
Assraping April
Meltdown May
Judgement June
Jealous July
Annihilated August
Simp September
Obliterated October
N1gger November
Disintegration December
Total Death December
All of your oshis graduate in a continuous 12 day bloodbath leading up to the 25th upon which the entire industry collapses in on itself and yagoo throws himself off a building. Merry Christmas.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Oh no, we lost one more coomerbait VTuber that built their career on blueballing a bunch of shut-in wizards, whatever will we do.

cucurut

Idk but between this, the Yuri thing, and possibly many more projects i have no idea about, im betting a good chunk are not as dilligent as they shoud be when they sign their shit
Granted, but if I were to read the contract the last thing I would be guarded against is being told to work less.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Kiki back with an unarchived karaoke; so far with meme songs

🙃April wtf.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

I forgot Riro knew Spanish. The first thing I heard coming into the stream is "grande tetas" and I nearly convulsed on the spot.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
So apparently Holo is teaming with some public bath vendors. I'm light on details but there are some themed and dyed baths, and A-Chan has been posting them on what looks like Instagram.

2riu3n8eqjwa1.jpg

What do you mean you don't want to bathe in Watame's piss?

Well maybe you could try Luna's Nail Polish
x7db3n8eqjwa1.jpg
i would bathe in mori's lean bath tbh

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Watching MATI about the Fishtank has really reminded me how many degenerates lurk in the wings of the internet. I'm going to be a little bit more intolerant of thirstposting from now on just as a precaution.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So I did some quick research on Eien on Socialblade, to see what numbers they were getting:
[/SPOILER]

As others have said, we've heard from streamers themselves that Socialblade's income estimates are wildly incorrect. At any rate EIEN is doing better in its early months than PC did and they're obviously still around. Always remember when numberfriending that you're working with incomplete information, particularly when trying to predict the death of a company (how much of an investment pool do they have to siphon off of before they absolutely have to turn a a profit? It could be, well, eien (infinite)).

Interesting qualifier there. "With a guy."

Regarding keylock discord yab, that particular screen doesn't really shown anything regarding their problem with riifu, why are they linked with "validating main doubts"?

I think what validated it is that the name of the manager that Lockheart was talking to was the same as the manager that Riifu was talking to in their respective leaks.

Speaking of which, what was the source of the Riifu leaks? Anyone know?

Luv a duck mate, yur all dumb'n parsley to meh, which is quite sad, innit? I don't gib a monkey's what you think, I'm over 'ere 'appy as a pig in shit an then you come over and start peckin' me ead. I'm just watching it be a bit black over Bill's mother's for EIEN, so go sling ur hook before I come over there and knock you all skrew-wiff, so I will.

Can someone translate this to English please?

I decided to make a list of all the people I can remember who got fired or quit this month and the list is surprisingly short. Help me remember who I'm missing and fill it out. I'd do some more research myself but I need to go touch grass (literally).

Member (Agency) - Date - Cause of death
Pikamee (VOMS) - 31 March - Twitter freaks
Yuri (Phase-Connect) - 23 Apr (?) - Contract violation, failed contract renegotiation
Silvervale (VShojo) - 26 Apr (?) - Twitter freaks, failed contract renegotiation
Veibae (VShojo) - 26 Apr (?) - Failed contract renegotiation
Riifu Evergreen (EIEN) - 28 Apr - Overwork, contract violation

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I decided to make a list of all the people I can remember who got fired or quit this month and the list is surprisingly short. Help me remember who I'm missing and fill it out. I'd do some more research myself but I need to go touch grass (literally).
Have a gander over here

E: The EIEN discord leaks were claimed to have been posted in the riifucord by someone obviously not on their main account

Last edited:

cucurut

I think what validated it is that the name of the manager that Lockheart was talking to was the same as the manager that Riifu was talking to in their respective leaks.

Speaking of which, what was the source of the Riifu leaks? Anyone know?
To the best of my somehow limited knowledge it has just showed up in /eien/ when riiflings were going crazy with rrats about the break. Immediately there were people questioning their legitimacy as it was well known management/moderation keeps an eye on the thread.

EDIT:
FOUND IT!
1682706245568.png

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom