"What do you call those tiny plants that people have at home, sucklings? (Succulents)"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't know, Pippa reading out popular Pippa AI posts would be on-brand and easy content for YouTube Shorts.

She's already decided tomorrow's video idea, where she'll be playing around with various chat bot AI:

Please let there be gamer words.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
IRyS keeps dying in Mega Man X4: "I keep choking! Who's in line to be choked next?"
Chat is just a blur.
"I hate everyone, I hate this game, but most of all I hate myself." - Hope 2022
Hope providing gold for the list as usual
Calli reacts to Amalee Uta

Holy shit Calli

Me too Calli

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 1899
"I didn't ask for this."
Also, IRyS just stressed now that the reason why the redesign was taking so long had nothing to do with RedJuice. She said she didn't know exactly why it was taking so long, but it absolutely was not his fault and told people to not assume so.

There goes that rrat.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Holy fuck lmao that is very surreal for me to know that people today have a virtual Kmart they meet up in. If you had told me two decades ago that in the future people would use virtual reality tech to make a 1:1 digital model of Kmart they could hang out in, no flying cars yet, just digital Kmart.... I'd have lost any semblance of hope for the future.

That being said I like the idea and hope there is or that someone makes a Blockbuster
Yeah it's fucking crazy. The town I was born in only had a Kmart and Sears in terms of chain stores, and now that they're practically non-existent and end up recreated in places like VRChat is wild just seeing how they're mostly nostalgic now.

I don't know, Pippa reading out popular Pippa AI posts would be on-brand and easy content for YouTube Shorts.

She's already decided tomorrow's video idea, where she'll be playing around with various chat bot AI:

It's a smart idea and can bring in new viewers, but it might not be something she wants to do all the time and cause oversaturation.

Pippa has already done a presentation about this.
Doesn't mean the AI won't say any though. :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hime of Phase Connect is doing the Minecraft Stream with donation trolling that several other members of PC have done. I really liked the collab with Tenma and Lumi with Minecraft Stream donations. If you've enjoyed the format with previous streams here you go:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Airi: The Baby can burn to death... Let me watch it as it burns

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Also, IRyS just stressed now that the reason why the redesign was taking so long had nothing to do with RedJuice. She said she didn't know exactly why it was taking so long, but it absolutely was not his fault and told people to not assume so.

There goes that rrat.

I refuse to believe.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Hime of Phase Connect is doing the Minecraft Stream with donation trolling that several other members of PC have done. I really liked the collab with Tenma and Lumi with Minecraft Stream donations. If you've enjoyed the format with previous streams here you go:

Right when I tune in they were talking about that Party Rock song and I had to be reminded of this fucking meme.
trump hitler party rockers.jpg

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

The absolute contrast between Korone watching horror movies and playing horror games will never cease to amuse me.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

There goes that rrat.
It could mean that Redjuice is not working on her redesign?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa has already done a presentation about this.
She can't say it, because Susan will come after her, and Twitter, and at least five other entities, but you never know what an AI might say. They're uncontrollable and love themselves some offensive content, just ask best girl Tay.

And you can lobotomize the AI, but you can never stop it from expressing itself
1665125020060.png

1665125078273.png

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Axel getting filtered by Cerberus in DMC3, while providing some DSP-tier "just walk sideways and shoot" gameplay.

When asked about buying health items, he said he wouldn't use any. He has the spirit, just not the ability.
Oh shit he did it. Even though he struggled with dogger, the difference in gameplay between Gura and him is night and day, might have to catch more of this playthrough.

Axel was being clumsy playing BOTW where he can't understand that Link's range with a sword is limited, so he just would keep swinging his sword against the air because he can't be fucked to move forward and he got filtered to the point of rage quitting in Elden Ring within the first half hour.

Axel is probably too used to action games like KH where the your attack's hit boxes are fairly generous and some actually move the your player character forward when you attack, and in say KH2 for example Sora will literally dash towards enemies nearby by just pressing attack due to how his moveset works.

He also admitted that he has asthma at the end of this stream, which I think might have been implied due to his weak throat but he never outright stated that he had it until now I believe.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
No, she said he was doing the new design.
Did she? I was watching the stream and I only remember her saying the delay was not his fault.

Moona is playing Starcraft 2.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Michiru's 10k celebration stream in a bit less than four hours.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
"I also love the way she gags, it's so cute! What the heck? I gag like a 50 year-old man. It's like 'blah', right? But, when like Kronii gags it's like 'hekah' . It sounds like a bird." - Bae 2022
There is a NSFW joke here somewhere wanting to be made.

So S3 was pretty much dead, thats probably why the wipe is a bit earlier than in S2.
The wipe isn't earlier. Monthly wipe on all rust servers is alyways first thursday of the month.
But yeah Rust seems to be dead, they had their fun in S2, and now the hype is gone.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Did she? I was watching the stream and I only remember her saying the delay was not his fault.
We can double check the VOD when the stream ends, 3 hours from now, but I think it sounded implied that it was Redjuice working on it.

Edit: 4:21:07 She says it's not the artists fault, then clarifies it to not being redjuice's fault, implying that 'the artist' is also 'redjuice'.
She also calls it a 'redesign', then quickly corrects that to '2.0'. That seems like a messaging thing, where 'redesign' sounds negative (like fixing problems), while '2.0' would have more of a positive/upgrade connotation.

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
Gamma and Pochi have a drawing collab together in a few minutes. Pochi really increased her streaming output since her new model reveal. I hope she will collab with other members too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom