Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I swear to god, I will pistol whip the next guy who says "A.I. Art".

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Yo some of the A.I. Art Ame showed today on her stream was pretty cool!

:smugpipi:

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Does Gura have Early Onset Pipkin?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa plays the nail matching game, mocks how stupid and easy it is, and then fails the challenge which shocks her. Can you spot the difference?
1665113524847.png

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Fauna finished her Alice in Wonderland CouncilRyS for Halloween.

Edit- In the tweet preview it cuts off Sana but the full image has her in there. Poor Sana.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa lives in North Carolina but says they don't get tropical storms. What? Is she playing dumb?

Fuck me, I wonder how heavy that box was, or is the Euro really weak right now?
Euro is pretty much even or slightly below USD at this point. It's dropped off pretty hard in the past year.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Oh god oh fuck smol Ame is stuck in a computer.

Pros, Cons, and other member reactions aside; Sasuga Fucking Ame! Always ready to go with a topical stream with assets to boot! Watson was born to stream.

Furter Kiara news:
  • She send off her german & austrian Snackbox to Bae, 60 euros worth of snacks and 140 eu for shipping
Fuck me, I wonder how heavy that box was, or is the Euro really weak right now?

I actually had to bounce from Airi's stream, she was a little too neurotic about doing the opposite of everything.
-------
Chat just taught IRyS how to cheese the General - I've forgotten how deliciously cringy the English VO is for X4.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
More Pippa chatbot posting. This is all stuff Pippa has shared on her timeline, by the way:

1665115805600.png

1665115832000.png

1665115859800.png

1665115878400.png

1665115895300.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Axel getting filtered by Cerberus in DMC3, while providing some DSP-tier "just walk sideways and shoot" gameplay.

When asked about buying health items, he said he wouldn't use any. He has the spirit, just not the ability.
Oh shit he did it. Even though he struggled with dogger, the difference in gameplay between Gura and him is night and day, might have to catch more of this playthrough.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Now in video form.

She even voice acted it too. I wonder if she'll make more of these. It seems like a smart idea, but she might not want to clog her recent uploads with this.

akari-chan

In the tweet preview it cuts off Sana but the full image has her in there. Poor Sana.
Even after graduation, Sana's getting fucked over. Damn.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Gentoo getting trolled by chat.

Rie has been getting anally wrecked by the special jail full of death rabbits (lmao). Erina has been (largely) spared so far, although she did get everything turned into lightning rods.. twice now?

Remi revealing her Ameriboo status. Wants to buy guns. Wants to go to Walmart, Costco, etc. Seemingly religiously goes to virtual Walmart in VRChat.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Remi revealing her Ameriboo status. Wants to buy guns. Wants to go to Walmart, Costco, etc. Seemingly religiously goes to virtual Walmart in VRChat.
Not sure how big walmart on vrchat is but I know Kmart is popular server on vrchat with roleplayers and memers.

However, if she wants to do a Walmart experience she should do the new Roblox one that recently came out

It's kind of weird they did such a thing, but other companies like Chipotle and NIkes has done it as well and they were pretty popular. Especially with selling in game merch with their companies IP.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Not sure how big walmart on vrchat is but I know Kmart is popular server on vrchat with roleplayers and memers.

However, if she wants to do a Walmart experience she should do the new Roblox one that recently came out

It's kind of weird they did such a thing, but other companies like Chipotle and NIkes has done it as well and they were pretty popular. Especially with selling in game merch with their companies IP.
Holy fuck lmao that is very surreal for me to know that people today have a virtual Kmart they meet up in. If you had told me two decades ago that in the future people would use virtual reality tech to make a 1:1 digital model of Kmart they could hang out in, no flying cars yet, just digital Kmart.... I'd have lost any semblance of hope for the future.

That being said I like the idea and hope there is or that someone makes a Blockbuster

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She even voice acted it too. I wonder if she'll make more of these. It seems like a smart idea, but she might not want to clog her recent uploads with this.
I don't know, Pippa reading out popular Pippa AI posts would be on-brand and easy content for YouTube Shorts.

She's already decided tomorrow's video idea, where she'll be playing around with various chat bot AI:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom