"Wasn't there some saying that went 'He who hurts another hurts his own ass?'"Hakui Koyori

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Now I know why Pippa wants to shoot up a Walmart.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I never understood the amount of hate Flam received. Sure he's said some cringe shit, can get retarded when he's drunk streaming, and is 100 percent a clout chaser. But I enjoyed alot of his streams. Last I heard, there wasn't much substance to the pedo allegations either. He's just a weird guy.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt, up until it came out he was trying to send private messages to help a certain someone in their crusade against KF.

Commies get the wall, long live Capitalism.

lvl8

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
That step dance union thing was pretty cringe, and would probably make me not want to join a union.
It's always funny to see people thinking unions will solve all of their problems, when in reality they're just hiring some greasy femboy to steal all their money and fix none of their problems, because the union boss wouldn't be getting paid if he actually solved any of the workers' problems.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
1665106852738.png

Mr. Murphy is a fan!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
You know Selen is winning when Kanae gave her a necklace when meeting with her off-stream.

From Selen's stream, it's still live but she has confirmed several stuff:
- ANYCOLOR has basic PC setup given to all livers during Nijifes to use. Selen only brought her Mic and headset, so her "cursed mic" during her guerilla might be due to improper set-up of her mic with the PC given by ANYCOLOR.
- She has met with several JP folks during a "big dinner" probably somewhere after Nijifes. She listed that she met with Nagao, Kanae, Amamiya, and other JP vtubers alongside other EN, KR, and ID vtubers.
- She also has met with VoltAction's Fura Kanato because she invited him to the "big dinner". Bonding because of alcohol lmao
- She stated that yes, everything on Nijifes that isn't stated to be "recorded" is pretty much live stuff that happened on that day.
- Bought merch, but because jetlag she forgot to ask her manager if she can share the merch photo in this stream or not. She also stated that the first thing she ever did in Japan is literally eating at Dennys.
- Didn't realize that she was supposed to write autograph only on Nijifes venue instead of a whole message. Half panicking about it (and her marker is dying too) when she and others were touring the Nijifes venue before its open.
- Reiterated that while she can see everything during Nijifes, she can't hear the audience.
-
Schedule-intensive, because half of it was just doing rehearsals. Mentioned that she only awake for like... 5 hours at most during it and spent the rest of the time sleeping
- She actually able to get her diorama back home to Canada! Though she ended up asking them to ship it to her. All she wanted was the car-shaped bed, but its glued to the diorama.
Ended up having to leave the stream partways after hearing that she will have a separate stream with images later, but she mentions some notable tidbits that I was able to caught on:
- She and EN members has visited the ANYCOLOR office, and without saying much, says the place is "cool"
- She also recounted her moment when she got autograph from Riku Tazumi/ANYCOLOR CEO himself. Mostly ushered by her new manager and mustered enough extrovert strength to reach out to him
- Surprisingly, Riku Tazumi is fluent enough in English to talk with Selen. Said that he has been taking english lessons as far as the creation of EN branch. Selen also joked around the idea of getting him to play Apex with her.
- Hilariously, right after she and fellow EN visited ANYCOLOR office they stumbled on Holostars gachapon machine and they rolled some. Ike got Izuru, Shu got Oga and Selen iirc got Shien. Elira wanted one from Cardcaptor Sakura gachapon but didn't get anything (rip)
- Might or might not spent bunch of money on UFO catcher machine for a plushie.
- And might or might not use two suitcases to bring instant cup noodles back to Canada.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's always funny to see people thinking unions will solve all of their problems, when in reality they're just hiring some greasy femboy to steal all their money and fix none of their problems, because the union boss wouldn't be getting paid if he actually solved any of the workers' problems.
The other thing people don't get is a union is just another company, so while it can fix some issues it creates other issues and almost always you'll be better off just knowing your own rights and worth and using that to leverage your own benefit. Not even in a selfish way, but if more people did that work places would be way better than anything a union can offer.

pururun

Mexican soda has to get the International section higher than a C, come on Pippa.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The other thing people don't get is a union is just another company, so while it can fix some issues it creates other issues and almost always you'll be better off just knowing your own rights and worth and using that to leverage your own benefit. Not even in a selfish way, but if more people did that work places would be way better than anything a union can offer.
I'll always hate unions because all the big sports leagues have unions for their refs. So it leads to blind old men with ego issues that can never be fired for the shit job they do. I just wanna grill and watch some foosball.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'll always hate unions because all the big sports leagues have unions for their refs. So it leads to blind old men with ego issues that can never be fired for the shit job they do. I just wanna grill and watch some foosball.
I just hate them because I hate working with them. It's absurd how much you standing around you have to do and how you're not even allowed to pick up trash you've dropped sometimes. I'm a busy person, I don't want to just twiddle my thumbs because it's the forth union break within the hour since I've arrived at your location.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Edit:
I just hate them because I hate working with them. It's absurd how much you standing around you have to do and how you're not even allowed to pick up trash you've dropped sometimes. I'm a busy person, I don't want to just twiddle my thumbs because it's the forth union break within the hour since I've arrived at your location.
A friend of mine has a story about "smuggling" a piece of electronics for a 5 minute walk from one building to another because he needed it to do work there, but the contract his employer had with their unionized support staff forbid him from moving it on his own. If he were following the rules, he would have had to call some union guy to do it for him. Nevermind the fact that it was small and light enough to carry in one of those large orange envelopes (which is what he did).

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Five years since Pippa's had a haircut. I can't even imagine how awful that looks.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Five years since Pippa's had a haircut. I can't even imagine how awful that looks.
Imagine the mold deposits in that shaggy mane.

I think this might be Pippa
1665108120282.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
God that whole thing was both retarded and hilarious. Joey Crawford is one of the biggest bitch refs in history.

Going back to vtuber talk, are some people sending Pippa racist superchats? What did she expect with a WalMart stream lol.
What the fuck? That's gotta be a pain to make it look even halfway decent. This rabbit really is a NEET.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Man i'm always conflicted when I hear these stories from Pippa being literal or just exaggerated for the lols. Either way, we know she isn't a balding russian girl! :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine the mold deposits in that shaggy mane.
You're the one that wants to fix her. The rest of us are just happy to listen to her on YouTube.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What the fuck? That's gotta be a pain to make it look even halfway decent. This rabbit really is a NEET.
Do you think Pippa even bothers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom