"Just don't be homeless"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ame's reiterating that any AI art be put on the #aiAme hashtag since she acknowledges that she can't stop people from creating it. I guess this stream is just her playing around with it and I guess generally showing how you can just fuck around with it and to have the spergs ease off a bit and not have it be demonized too much.
As long as you aren’t trying to make money from it or acting like YOU made some amazing piece of work then I say go ham.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Yeah, as someone else who mess with the ai art shit in general agreement with Ame here, it's fun to mess with and make goofy ass art with it but don't try to pass it off as your own.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Sheep in case you want a pretty comfy time

This game wouldn't bother me if it didn't look like it's running at 10 fps the entire time. Watching Lisa being a big scaredy cat is very cute though.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Do you guys think Lisa will figure out how the potato works and get the good ending?

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

It's habbening!!!!!
Ron Paul.gif

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I personally think much of the AI debate is retarded. Remind me to never use Twitter and Reddit again. People are so up in arms about it like it's gonna take yer jerbs. If you really think that, you were probably not very good in the first place. AI art is just a cool and humorous(for me) tool to use. It's not gonna beat someone that's very skilled at art and can take tips and criticism. I understand why a company like Cover would want to largely stay away from it though.

It was only Kiara who showed any ounce of negativity (she did say that it was cool) and had to reply and debate with people on Twitter instead of just saying her piece and dipping.
Kiara arguing on twitter. So Tuesday? Jokes aside, I will say that with how far the AI art has come in the short term does give credit to the "lost jobs" fear many artists have. If the Artificial Intelligence keeps progressing at the rate it has been, it is possible that AI can become exceptionally intelligent in the next decade.

Also, is impressive how many blatantly false or misleading statements are getting passed around on Reddit/Twitter, but then again that tends to be the usual for those sites. Asking the average twitter user their take and understanding about a topic as complex as this is like asking a ditch digger for medical advice.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
xpost as the other place is being ddos'd

Kaela did the GFE voicemail script that a 2 view made up. I recall seeing posted here or on /vt/, can't remember which.

View attachment 1865
I actually think this was pretty cringe and wish she wouldn't pander to parasocial weirdos.

Girls from kawai doing same thing couple days ago

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
DDK reacted surprisingly restrained wonder if Calli will

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lisa got the potato. Let's see if she knows what to do with it.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
xpost as the other place is being ddos'd

Kaela did the GFE voicemail script that a 2 view made up. I recall seeing posted here or on /vt/, can't remember which.

View attachment 1865
I actually think this was pretty cringe and wish she wouldn't pander to parasocial weirdos.

That is the furthest from the character she's built up so far. I don't blame her manager for making her do it though, she's always trying things.
I was fully expecting to be told to get help but alas, it didn't happen.

Unrelated, but I pray the day comes when Kiara finally breaks free from her mental shackles of having to tail pekora in whatever stupid shit she does.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
You know Selen is winning when Kanae gave her a necklace when meeting with her off-stream.

From Selen's stream, it's still live but she has confirmed several stuff:
- ANYCOLOR has basic PC setup given to all livers during Nijifes to use. Selen only brought her Mic and headset, so her "cursed mic" during her guerilla might be due to improper set-up of her mic with the PC given by ANYCOLOR.
- She has met with several JP folks during a "big dinner" probably somewhere after Nijifes. She listed that she met with Nagao, Kanae, Amamiya, and other JP vtubers alongside other EN, KR, and ID vtubers.
- She also has met with VoltAction's Fura Kanato because she invited him to the "big dinner". Bonding because of alcohol lmao
- She stated that yes, everything on Nijifes that isn't stated to be "recorded" is pretty much live stuff that happened on that day.
- Bought merch, but because jetlag she forgot to ask her manager if she can share the merch photo in this stream or not. She also stated that the first thing she ever did in Japan is literally eating at Dennys.
- Didn't realize that she was supposed to write autograph only on Nijifes venue instead of a whole message. Half panicking about it (and her marker is dying too) when she and others were touring the Nijifes venue before its open.
- Reiterated that while she can see everything during Nijifes, she can't hear the audience.
-
Schedule-intensive, because half of it was just doing rehearsals. Mentioned that she only awake for like... 5 hours at most during it and spent the rest of the time sleeping
- She actually able to get her diorama back home to Canada! Though she ended up asking them to ship it to her. All she wanted was the car-shaped bed, but its glued to the diorama.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Girls from kawai doing same thing couple days ago

I mean I expect it from Kawaii, not from Kaela.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
"I also love the way she gags, it's so cute! What the heck? I gag like a 50 year-old man. It's like 'blah', right? But, when like Kronii gags it's like 'hekah' . It sounds like a bird." - Bae 2022
I understand :sneaky:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Speaking of disgruntled cohosts
View attachment 1872
Man I been seeing a lot of people using AI stuff a lot recently. people using it to make art of Pippa or talk to a AI version of her. Many ways intriguing, amazing, abut also unsettling.

It's also wild how good the AI with these things have gotten
hdhd54eyrgdfg.png
someone did this with a few keywords, and honestly it's wild how good of a job it did with just limited work needed or context for it to produce something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom