Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
The dude is a clout chaser and an all around piece of shit.
Of all the orbiters he maybe the worst. I'm still not sure what to think about the pedo alligations against him, but I know he shits up everything he touches.
Edit: I'm in chat for once. OPSEC 1000%.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Screenshot 2022-10-06 210622.png
Pippa finally got a "real job".

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Of all the orbiters he maybe the worst. I'm still not sure what to think about the pedo alligations against him, but I know he shits up everything he touches.
What really annoyed me about him recently is that he was repoasting support for Rackets, when Josh was going to do the same he went out of his way to privately get in touch with the vermin to help them. Though really he was helping them with attack vectors telling them not to focus on the homelands hosting as Josh is his own host. He claims it's because he's too nice and doesn't want to see people doxxed but he knew what he was doing was shitty as he tried to keep it as hidden and private as possible.

Apparently he also lied about his age by 10 years until people found out who he actually was. Just adds to the whole potential pedo thing.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
What really annoyed me about him recently is that he was repoasting support for Rackets, when Josh was going to do the same he went out of his way to privately get in touch with the vermin to help them. Though really he was helping them with attack vectors telling them not to focus on the homelands hosting as Josh is his own host. He claims it's because he's too nice and doesn't want to see people doxxed but he knew what he was doing was shitty as he tried to keep it as hidden and private as possible.

Apparently he also lied about his age by 10 years until people found out who he actually was. Just adds to the whole potential pedo thing.
I remember that shit. I'm not sure why I keep tabs on Flam, but I guess I just really hate the fuck and I'm not usually like that. I'm almost sure he has a tons of very 'illegal' things on his computer.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Leader gave The "Great" Magni Dezmond an L as their meeting gift.
Dez got him an official Splatoon watch.

Untitled.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I remember that shit. I'm not sure why I keep tabs on Flam, but I guess I just really hate the fuck and I'm not usually like that. I'm almost sure he has a tons of very 'illegal' things on his computer.
It's really hard for me to hate someone, but he's definitely up there on the short list of people that just makes me disgusted.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I wonder if Pippa ever wore the fursuit to 3 AM Wally World. (no malice, just a thought that amused me)

lvl8

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I wonder if Pippa ever wore the fursuit to 3 AM Wally World. (no malice, just a thought that amused me)
Don't call fursuit Pippa at 3 AM in a Walmart challenge when?

But I'm guessing it happened at least once, and I won't lie Walmarts aren't as bad as people make them out to be, they're usually quite ok.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
God, If flam just stuck to doing vtuber news, he wouldn't have gotten the rep he has now. It is hard to feel bad for him when he shoots himself in the foot by being a retard, like the Shota stuff, the Steam Group stuff, and him not staying off the internet to cool off. Oh well

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Ok, maybe this is a stupid question, but what is it with black people and step dance? My high school had a step team and it was only black girls. It's like the black version of line dancing.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Stepteams were a fad a while back. Also this flash mob is about unionizing and the usual chat ultras are all lined up to laugh at poor people with less rights than a doorknob.

pururun

Ok, maybe this is a stupid question, but what is it with black people and step dance? My high school had a step team and it was only black girls. It's like the black version of line dancing.
You know what they say about black people and the Irish, something something with their skin turned inside out

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I grew up in the highlands.
Step dancing is the crackeriest thing invented.
The Walmart kangs need to turn in their EBT cards.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
The dude is a clout chaser and an all around piece of shit.
I never understood the amount of hate Flam received. Sure he's said some cringe shit, can get retarded when he's drunk streaming, and is 100 percent a clout chaser. But I enjoyed alot of his streams. Last I heard, there wasn't much substance to the pedo allegations either. He's just a weird guy.

On the subject of Pippa and Walmart. It's been so long since I've shopped at a Walmart that I forgot they actually had McDonald's built into some of the stores. No wonder the shoppers are so fucking fat.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That step dance union thing was pretty cringe, and would probably make me not want to join a union.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom