"Life is short, don't take anime girls on the internet too seriously"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You're the one that wants to fix her. The rest of us are just happy to listen to her on YouTube.
Nothing a washing machine on a two cycle spin can't fix, and she'd be a proper ragekin when she gets out which would make it all the better.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
In all seriousness though, I am not a big Ame fan, but it never fails to amaze me with how nuanced and sensible Ame's overall decisions tend to be when it comes to controversies, such as the AI art example here. She clearly does her homework. There is a night and day difference in how Ame handles topics such as this and how orange chicken does.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Nothing a washing machine on a two cycle spin can't fix, and she'd be a proper ragekin when she gets out which would make it all the better.
@thhrang was right. You really do need help

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think I will judge you, thank you very much.
Joke's on you, if you really are a split personality of me like you claim then you're just judging yourself. Checkmate atheists.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Five years since Pippa's had a haircut. I can't even imagine how awful that looks.
She's just like me fr fr

Oh Christ she's going into making fun of political figures, here comes the asspain

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
This is creepy Pippa please don't talk like this! It's scaring me!!! Literally shaking in my seat.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Clueless Hope Woman wants to finish X4 today.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Ok, after some depressing news on Disco Elysium devs (lead writer and designer Robert Kurvitz, art and design lead Aleksander Rostov, and writer Helen Hindpere are no longer there and their leaving the company was involuntary), I clicked through some of vtuber playthrougths, and there are number of interesting ones.

• Fulgur Ovid did one-shot stream, not perfect, but good enough.
  • Project Melody did one stream, scatterbrained as ever, but charming.
  • Zea Cornelia started it, but the last stream was 3 month ago, so I was afraid of clicking on it. What if this is it, but I will never get the whole thing?

And then I came across this vtuber, Ayana Spector. Under 1000 subs, debuted 10 month ago. Her Disco Elysium is not for me either - too backseaty, but her singing voice is great!

She is gonna do BLEACH Karaoke soon, maybe check it out!
EDIT: I checked out her previous ukulele karaoke, it was chill and kinda scuffed. Maybe it is a better representation of what to expect from Bleach karaoke?

She also started Cyberpunk (after watching anime), but I haven't touched the Edgerunners yet, so I don't know how good is her playthrough.

Please Siska, stream Dota2 on English, I beg u!

Disco Elysium is one of my favorite games of all time. I wish more people would stream it. Hoping that one day Vesper will give it a go. Seems right up his alley. Fauna would probably enjoy it as well considering her love for TTRPG.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
No way Hololive would allow Disco Elysium, considering the politics involved both in and around the game.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Uhh, so now Pippa is just watching videos from some scene girl in 2012. I thought we were playing Roblox lol.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
IRyS keeps dying in Mega Man X4: "I keep choking! Who's in line to be choked next?"
Chat is just a blur.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Fishman should hire 2012 Walmart Boxxy, she's a proto-sadgirl.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
"I hate everyone, I hate this game, but most of all I hate myself." - Hope 2022

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Walmart #1 sounds like a fucking SCP or file you'd find in CONTROL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom