"Oh my god, I have never seen fetish animation of me before, I don't know how I feel about this"Ironmouse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Between her and Seldea I'm starting to agree that Koreans have the ASMR buff, might just be a coincidence since they're both doing the same mommy type voice but they're very soothing to me and I tend to clock out even before the degeneracy starts. Maybe if Ina ever takes a crack at ASMR we can be certain if it's in their genetics or not.
Man, Koreans just have it all, don't they? No wonder why people are so racist against them. They can't handle all the buffs they have! Too bad they have increased chance of potential psychopathy as well.
Oh well, life is all about risks I guess.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vsaikyo-related clip, but I can't stop laughing at this shit. Respawn FIX YOUR GAME you fucking losers!

Fix the game? What? You want another $500 to-get-all-the-skins event? You got it bro.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

A

I don't think Juna knows how to respond to this, but the way she responded seems kinda :pikayabai:

You mean this interaction?
1681230790213.png

In which case yeah I agree, :youroshiisawhore:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Limkin

Why is YT suddenly recommending korean vtubers to everyone? I thought it was just a weird coincidence but everyone is posting them here as well so it's not just me like I initially thought. To add to the pile - Yuchorin, apparently part of "Stargazer sakura gakuen", korean vtuber agency. She mostly stands out from the crowd by doing full immersion streams with 3D model - headpatting, hugs, lap pillow you name it. Voice on a "cute but not annoying high pitch" side instead of mommy and model accepts a lot of different outfits (if her description is to go by it's basically free assets that you can use on top as opposed to full on new models). Streams both on YT and twich but her YT channel has more videos
https://www.youtube.com/@yuchorinchan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Occasionally, depends on the people I talk to. Some of the friends I have IRL are at least aware of vtubers, although opinions tend to be mixed - there's like a 50/50 chance of somebody who knows about anime either being somewhat into them or completely loathing them. Of them - one exclusively watches Saruei, one only ever watches Ironmouse, and one only watches Monarch/AmaLee.
Jesus you have some normie-ass friends, the bitch-frog, ironlung and 4kids bandwagoner?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I hate to be rude, but that sounds very juvenile. How is this any different from any leftists virtue signaling? In their mind they do the exact same thing by saying something they consider mildly edgy or leftwing. They check your reaction and move on if it displeases them (or they cancel you).
Edit.

I am responding here because I don't want to derail and shit up the thread even more.
I humbly disagree. You are just as likely to create an echo chamber this way as them. Obviously one must filter their contacts by some means, but going by politics alone is in my opinion wrong. From my experience I feel like my life has become a lot easier & pleasant by removing myself from politics as a whole, and feigning complete ignorance or disinterest when it is brought up by friends. This way it is not too difficult to have friendships with people that normally would consider you an enemy. [/SPOILER]
I'd have to agree with uquusquad on this; admittedly, I see no point in maintaining a relationship when the other person sees me as someone dangerous and hateful just because our opinions differ, but the way The Proctor goes about it is unnecessarily hostile. I've been called a lefty by the actual nationalists, and I've been called an altrighter by the lefties, yet I still think introducing yourself to anyone via a mild spergout just to check their reactions will filter not only hardcore retards, but also other, much more normal people you could perhaps get along with if you tried. It's like when a woman starts with the "if you don't love me at my worst" bullshit, but somehow even worse.

^Everything I just wrote applies to real life relationships only, because if someone's looking for friends on twitter and discord they deserve everything that's coming.

Can we please go back to gyaru appreciator now, with Niji and Wactor having mass graduations I think it's proven that it's this accursed month that struck down Sava not me!
Or maybe you were just the catalyst. If it turns out you did cause Sana's graduation after all, I'm going to fedpost like there's no tommorow.

The Prince of England (but not in a pedophile way), doesn't have a Henri of her own, so she has to write her own wiki page now.

Rin should edit a tvtropes page next; if fucking Henri could do it... :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Prince of England (but not in a pedophile way), doesn't have a Henri of her own, so she has to write her own wiki page now.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Considering Proctors example seems to imply that hes doing it to gauge reactions rather then start shit i think it's safe to say anything else is bad wording?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230411-120048_YouTube~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230411-120048_YouTube~2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 151

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
This is so fucking autistic

Why not

Edit: still autistic
She's an entertaining British woman. I'd say that's pretty notable and worthy of a Wikipedia page.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Considering Proctors example seems to imply that hes doing it to gauge reactions rather then start shit i think it's safe to say anything else is bad wording?
I mean, the only other person who does this that I know of, albeit from the opposite angle, is Futakuchi Mana with her Discord entry quiz.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
While we're on the subject of Korean ASMR vtubers, I've been meaning to bring up this lady:

As you probably did just now, I took one look at the model and one look at the ASMR tag and thought, "huh, Korean Fauna." Then I saw she does ear licking (don't worry, this particular video should have no such thing), and thought, "Huh. Korean Riifu." But then I checked her channel some more and she actually debuted before Riifu, which I suppose makes the latter Scottish Seldea.

Not much else more to say, she has a good model and voice and does do normal gaming streams as well, just thought that series of events was funny. Green-haired women are truly cursed in this community.

Good on you for being a man of supreme brown woman taste :vespernice:

I also considered she might be pulling the same trick as that Chloe individual but IDEK how I would sus that out when she sounds perfectly legitimate and I can't understand Korean to deepdive into her shit and find something. It's really just not worth losing sleep over. She does have pretty decent English tho, and will use it on stream if prompted:

Dona's setup is the typical binaural 3DIO mic shit but she must an extra mic or ear attachment or something on top because when she's giving the sloppy toppy to your earlobes she can move to the center and do the same there as well. It creates this effect like she's licking or eating your brain, it's a very strange sensation. One of her viewers commented on this and she laughed and said "your brain is delicious!" Which hey, if you're gonna cannibalize me, might as well be adorable about it right? :shiinastare:

Between her and Seldea I'm starting to agree that Koreans have the ASMR buff, might just be a coincidence since they're both doing the same mommy type voice but they're very soothing to me and I tend to clock out even before the degeneracy starts. Maybe if Ina ever takes a crack at ASMR we can be certain if it's in their genetics or not.

Seldea was another I was going to bring up, I just started getting her in my recs two nights ago and thought "Huh, who is this?" and then saw the loading screen art she has. Good stuff, the goth/black colour outfit she has is very nice and seems to also have a decent grasp of English. I was thrown off part way into one of her videos just last night when all of a sudden I hear a 'Fuck you' in English that made me start laughing.

I have one other I've listened to a lot that probably started this drip feed into my recommended, 야화 RP. She seems to have a vtuber model but all her youtube uploads are clipped from her twitch so I don't know what all she actually does with it. Mostly ear-eating ASMR, initially caught my attention because of the art she uses. Meatstreams pretty commonly as well it seems, has some really interesting looking tattoos on her arms and hands in real life, which is an opsec nightmare.

Also remembering that PPOMO ASMR is Korean and I was into her well before vtubers, so actually I've always been a sucker for a hangul girl. Han...girl? Hangal? :shiinastare: Hangyaru!?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This is so fucking autistic

Wonder if she'd agree to an interview with a certain vtuber forum full of fans and '''''fans''''' of Idol Corp... 🤔

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wonder if she'd agree to an interview with a certain vtuber forum full of fans and '''''fans''''' of Idol Corp... 🤔
'ate idolcorp
'ate coombaiting
'ate the small hats

luv me rin
simple as

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I mean hey, it'd be an interesting first stream idea if you decide to do it...

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
In other news, guess who I found simping for an indie. Fishman's gonna get her, huh?
Edit: not an indie? Idk, literally just found her and listened for like, 5 minutes. heh.
She's interesting, I didn't know about her PL and found her through Tomoe Umari raiding her. Small Vtuber scene. The new company seems to have high hopes but they gotta update their website. Hopefully everything works out for her as she's sweet when I catch her streams.
Adding another voice of support for Beryl/Peari; her singing is fantastic! Especially when she gets into showtunes. Don't know if anything will come from the Fishman sighting though.

Clip tax: Cute Roboco

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Man, Koreans just have it all, don't they? No wonder why people are so racist against them. They can't handle all the buffs they have! Too bad they have increased chance of potential psychopathy as well.
Oh well, life is all about risks I guess.
As a weeb I have a legal obligation to see all koreans as trash.
You deserved nanking, which also never happened chousen trash.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
As a weeb I have a legal obligation to see all koreans as trash.
You deserved nanking, which also never happened chousen trash.
Nanking's in China you fucking retard

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom