"There's nothing unseiso about sticking pork into someone's ass"Nikki Rei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So I was on Linkedin and came across this profile, purporting to be a vtuber named Rikair Undefined, for Phase Connect, from Silver Spring, Maryland, near Washington DC.

1681216843714.png

So, my questions would be - are there any PC members that we're aware of that are in Silver Spring, Maryland? And is this of any interest?

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Can someone please explain to me how these fucks are still in business? No, seriously, whos dick is the CEO sucking as there is no fucking way they're making a profit while being this dysfunctional.
FtXNXJyXwAAi6E1

They changed the names of their groups(to avoid bad rep) also the one bringing the money its (like fucking always)the chinese branch
We need someone willing to say Taiwan to end this

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
MY NAME IS A COMMON PHRASE IT'S NOT THE SAME AS CATCHING NOLAN IN CHAT!
implying seeing nolan in a chat in uncommon. you can almost smell him through your speakers.
Beryl is Hana Flores, formally of Production kawaii Gen 1 and a friend of Lumi. Didn't realize she had reincarnated again until I checked her out just now, her voice is pretty distinctive. I thought the whole reason she left kawaii has because they lied to her about supporting her visa? Maybe this new JP company she is in is helping her with it, if they are it's unlikely she'd leave ...then again it's odd that she appears to have spent 2 months as a JP only streamer with them only to give up and rebrand as an EN streamer in the last two months, combined with the apparent aforementioned issues with JP management. At any rate it's good to find her again, she's one super talented individual.
might be worth shoving this in the gen 3 grad thread i was searching for info on Hana a while back
After graduating from Kawaii she is being active on that account
same here. come on guys together we can GAYOPS

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So I was on Linkedin and came across this profile, purporting to be a vtuber named Rikair Undefined, for Phase Connect, from Silver Spring, Maryland, Washington.

View attachment 20013

So, my questions would be - are there any PC members that we're aware of that are in Silver Spring, Maryland, Washington? And is this of any interest?
Where are you getting Washington from? https://archive.ph/BDyUF
Silver Spring is a suburb in Maryland - I don't know of a talent that lives there

this shit

fuck it

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm not a member so i won't be able to confirm it but in a stream after her hiatus she said she'll never do lewd/slobbing on the mic asmr and that people should not ask her to do it

She's French, isn't she? It's only a matter of time.

this shit

fuck it

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Thanks for the response. I thought since it was so close to Washington, it was a suburb or something. I don't know about US geography, so thanks for letting me know.
No worries, it's close to Washington D.C. the capital of the USA.
The cute vtuber that know of the homeland is singing

Or have a gal being scared

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's funny because this is exactly how I feel about Rie. She has so many skills at her disposal that could add to her content but she never uses them. If only she had like a manager or something encourage her to come up with ideas to integrate her large skillset into her content.
So what you're saying is that you're a Rie superfan who has decided to become the villain in a roundabout way to get her to improve her streaming.......I dunno man, that's pretty chuuni.
So I was on Linkedin and came across this profile, purporting to be a vtuber named Rikair Undefined, for Phase Connect, from Silver Spring, Maryland, near Washington DC.

View attachment 20013

So, my questions would be - are there any PC members that we're aware of that are in Silver Spring, Maryland? And is this of any interest?
Could also be the new Phase staff that was spotted on /vt/ a few days ago.
Some anon on /pcg/ spotted some new Phase Connect staff on Twitter.
View attachment 19164

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Moona anniversary

For her anniversary Moona is going for job interviews. Right now Kaela is reviewing Moona's CV. Kaela's voice filter could give the EN hosts and the Ministry a run for their money.

Kaela: [I can pay you, but you have a lot of followers. I prefer someone with no life.]

Kiara: If you want to be the cashier you have to be quick with math. What is 8x5? ... 8x6?
Moona: (abloobloo) ... Is it 69?

And now KFP has been exposed as selling entirely (mostly) vegetarian chicken.

Kiara: I can accept you if you bring Reine to the kitchen.

Before I tuned in, Moona applied to the Oozora Police at 14:37. This ended poorly even though she tried to throw Pekora under the bus.

Subaru: Selamat third anniversary [happy third anniversary]. But arrest you!

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

My special needs wife is going to spend all our savings next stream...

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
For her anniversary Moona is going for job interviews. Right now Kaela is reviewing Moona's CV. Kaela's voice filter could give the EN hosts and the Ministry a run for their money.

Kaela: I can pay you, but you have a lot of followers. I prefer someone with no life.
Job interviews continue. Now with EN, Kiwawa!

LMAO! I guess Moona can't do math and is truly a comedian. 8*6=69

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
If I ever manage to have a chance to do a meet and greet with Kronii I'm gonna ask her this "I don't mean to be rude and I certainly don't want to be creepy, but (I gesture by bringing my hands up and cupping them around the breast area) are amazing." Then after she blushes and says thanks follow up with "I don't mean to be out of line, but would it be ok if I could have a feel?"

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
NEW ORIGINAL! PREMIERING RN!

edit: FIRST 3D MV! AAAAAAA

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
...You people talk about vtubers outside of the asylum?
One time I showed a female coworker a picture of this Subaru figurine I bought:
63720e12a88d8.jpeg
She then asked me "So you like high school girls?" I haven't talked to anyone about vtubers since.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Okay now to watch some aussie bros do an off collab

edit: man I really really wish this was longer, ended 7 min after Moona's stream

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Miia doin a rare early stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom