Pop star Moona with another banger
Major Avril Lavigne energy
1681223244151.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I ain't no gyaru eliminator
Can we please go back to gyaru appreciator now, with Niji and Wactor having mass graduations I think it's proven that it's this accursed month that struck down Sava not me!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
One time I showed a female coworker a picture of this Subaru figurine I bought:
View attachment 20017
She then asked me "So you like high school girls?" I haven't talked to anyone about vtubers since.
I do have Shuba merch, but I do not have this figurine.

And this is the reason why.
Can we please go back to gyaru appreciator now, with Niji and Wactor having mass graduations I think it's proven that it's this accursed month that struck down Sava not me!
You're just causing collateral damage.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Maybe some of these niggas were Gyarus irl
gotta think outside the box

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Yuri & Lumi will have their 1 year anniversary as phase invaders on the 15th.
Fishman wants you to say something nice to them.
kiara-is-getting-a-frogiara-model-and-planning-to-do-a-frog-v0-pvwfmwds1bn91.png

Can confirm, this is what all the Austrians looked like when I was in Salzburg.
Every few years they sell some of these frog costumes before Carnival.
I remember seeing one of those in woolworths when I was still in High-School (yes woolworths still exists here in europe)
...You people talk about vtubers outside of the asylum?
Me: btw you watch any vtubers?
Friend: No.
I tend to pre-emptively filter my associations because of this. Shortly after I've met somebody online I'll almost always say something at least mildly edgy or right-wing just to see what their reaction is. If I join a community that doesn't totally ban politics, I'll usually post a political article on a taboo subject like trans rights/shootings/etc from a source that's at least not redder than freshly-spilt blood. If wailing and teeth-gnashing reflexively ensues, I move on.
I hate to be rude, but that sounds very juvenile. How is this any different from any leftists virtue signaling? In their mind they do the exact same thing by saying something they consider mildly edgy or leftwing. They check your reaction and move on if it displeases them (or they cancel you).
Edit.
If you don't filter your contacts then all that happens is that you end up with a huge number of shallow acquaintances that will just collectively cancel or abandon you without a second's hesitation when your personality or opinions bubble to the surface anyway. I don't give a fuck what people who don't share my outlook on life think of me. I want to figure out who in my social circle is an indoctrinated commie who reacts to dead children with 'well they deserved it because they're an oppressive class' or 'well i guess that's bad but #ThereWereSevenVictims' and immediately reject them, because too much exposure to that level of progressive brainrot is infectious.
I am responding here because I don't want to derail and shit up the thread even more.
I humbly disagree. You are just as likely to create an echo chamber this way as them. Obviously one must filter their contacts by some means, but going by politics alone is in my opinion wrong. From my experience I feel like my life has become a lot easier & pleasant by removing myself from politics as a whole, and feigning complete ignorance or disinterest when it is brought up by friends. This way it is not too difficult to have friendships with people that normally would have consided you an enemy.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
On one hand yeah if it actually fucks with ya change it.
On the other Melanin Massacre is funni

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
...You people talk about vtubers outside of the asylum?
Occasionally, depends on the people I talk to. Some of the friends I have IRL are at least aware of vtubers, although opinions tend to be mixed - there's like a 50/50 chance of somebody who knows about anime either being somewhat into them or completely loathing them. Of them - one exclusively watches Saruei, one only ever watches Ironmouse, and one only watches Monarch/AmaLee.

The biggest person I know IRL who appreciates vtubers is my older brother, who's a Deadbeat. Generally he tunes into Holo/Niji if they play games he likes, but most of the time he cares more about the video games themselves than the content creators (he's in that weird sphere of "edgy but goofy" interests, you know, character action games, FGC, SMT, edgy-lite VNs like Zero Escape and DR; he also likes rhythm games). Mori's the only one he follows semi-regularly, I think he was T3 sub at one point during Mythbreakers (he was getting into WoD beforehand and Mythbreakers got him further into it). So I'll sperg with him about them every now and then. We've even watched streams together sometimes, although it's a rare occurance.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
If you thought vtubing was at risk of going the same way as everything else today just you wait until the tranny son of a famous star gets "harassed" for speaking its mind or doing something retarded. Then we reach critical mass and you have the hitpieces rolling in, they already trying to tie anime fans to nazis and they will go for the problematic corpo who has an openly transphobe and nazi in their payroll: le evil phase connect.
Yet another reason to ignore the Skaven.
The GGN girls have a Patreon and it's mainly about their 3D activities but they went to Sakurakon and guess who they saw? Pippa.
Don't give me :hope:
If you won't watch APEX check out Nene's new song premiering now

:nenewowl::nenedance:
One time I showed a female coworker a picture of this Subaru figurine I bought:
View attachment 20017
She then asked me "So you like high school girls?" I haven't talked to anyone about vtubers since.
I'm guessing either you or the coworker no longer work there? :smugselen:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I remember seeing this persons ASMR and going "I wonder if she has some other content I can watch" because I can only deal with ear licking audio for so long before I want to throw on rain sounds instead, so I looked around and found a few vods of her playing games. The model is uhhh :shiinastare: but she seems to only speak korean, which is a shame. Still, might continue watching.

Yeah, I was among 'em. Unfortunately I have no clue how to figure out if they are or not. I suck at distinguishing voices and their gender sometimes.

Dona does speak Japanese as well to a degree, and I know she knows a bit of English but I don't know how fluent she is. I wouldn't worry about her being a troon, I doubt even the most skilled trannie could hit the tones she does when laughing sometimes in some of her videos without cracking. I don't understand a lick of Korean but seems sometimes someone in chat says something that makes her crack up laughing and she has to move away from the mic because she's laughing too hard.

The elf model is very good, I think she also has a succubus nun because of course, but the original punk-ish model with the tattoo on her breast is 11/10. Makes it hard to think about going to sleep seeing her move around though, and Dona's eyes in general are... :shiinastare:

I was actually meaning to bring her up here a while back when I first found her and have a bit of a think on why I seem to find Korean women voices in ASMR so much more soothing than others but didn't.

Giri is cooking with Ollie this time. Not surprising for her second Cover Corp collab

Man, I can only hope I become successful/notable enough that Ollie wants to collab with me. I wonder if being 'that indie guy Ollie streamed with once' is a good in to apply for a Stars gen. Hmm...

French canadian, idk how they handled the sexual revolution there

Whores are always going to be whorin', depends on how close you get to Montreal.

Should've rebounded with "Hell yeah, I get older but they stay the same age." You'd either hard kill your reputation and be a weird-ass creeper for all eternity, or they'll catch the reference and brush it off.

this shit

fuck it

The frog (not french) has reached 10k and has been blessed by a random cat coming into her house from the window

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I hate to be rude, but that sounds very juvenile. How is this any different from any leftists virtue signaling? In their mind they do the exact same thing by saying something they consider mildly edgy or leftwing. They check your reaction and move on if it displeases them (or they cancel you).

If you don't filter your contacts then all that happens is that you end up with a huge number of shallow acquaintances that will just collectively cancel or abandon you without a second's hesitation when your personality or opinions bubble to the surface anyway. I don't give a fuck what people who don't share my outlook on life think of me. I want to figure out who in my social circle is an indoctrinated commie who reacts to dead children with 'well they deserved it because they're an oppressive class' or 'well i guess that's bad but #ThereWereSevenVictims' and immediately reject them, because too much exposure to that level of progressive brainrot is infectious.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Miori cover of Q and it slaps hard. Favorited; incredible work. Wonderful song with banger new instrumental and terrific lyrics, phenomenal singing, and stellar art

Just got this in recommended and I agree also EN SUBS WHODA THUNK *Stares at EN Vtubers who don't sub their JP covers*
This. Why would I want to associate with anyone who would hate my guts if they knew some of my opinions were right of center? That's just a fake relationship idgaf if you're a lefty (I've got lefty friends) I give a fuck if you hate me because I'm not

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Spoiler of the Council RPG game
Ftaap5LaMAAw3uf

It was short but good also it has a New Game+

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Just got this in recommended and I agree also EN SUBS WHODA THUNK *Stares at EN Vtubers who don't sub their JP covers*

This. Why would I want to associate with anyone who would hate my guts if they knew some of my opinions were right of center? That's just a fake relationship idgaf if you're a lefty (I've got lefty friends) I give a fuck if you hate me because I'm not
On this topic it's actually why I feel comfortable here being able to take tasteless bad jokes at face value as jokes and not an attack on Sex Culture or Identity is fucking refreshing.

Ill admit to using reddit and it's been filtering me pretty hard as of late the usual atmosphere of haha bad jokes the sub had is gone.

hylic

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
While we're on the subject of Korean ASMR vtubers, I've been meaning to bring up this lady:

As you probably did just now, I took one look at the model and one look at the ASMR tag and thought, "huh, Korean Fauna." Then I saw she does ear licking (don't worry, this particular video should have no such thing), and thought, "Huh. Korean Riifu." But then I checked her channel some more and she actually debuted before Riifu, which I suppose makes the latter Scottish Seldea.

Not much else more to say, she has a good model and voice and does do normal gaming streams as well, just thought that series of events was funny. Green-haired women are truly cursed in this community.

Dona does speak Japanese as well to a degree, and I know she knows a bit of English but I don't know how fluent she is. I wouldn't worry about her being a troon, I doubt even the most skilled trannie could hit the tones she does when laughing sometimes in some of her videos without cracking. I don't understand a lick of Korean but seems sometimes someone in chat says something that makes her crack up laughing and she has to move away from the mic because she's laughing too hard.

The elf model is very good, I think she also has a succubus nun because of course, but the original punk-ish model with the tattoo on her breast is 11/10. Makes it hard to think about going to sleep seeing her move around though, and Dona's eyes in general are... :shiinastare:

I was actually meaning to bring her up here a while back when I first found her and have a bit of a think on why I seem to find Korean women voices in ASMR so much more soothing than others but didn't.
Good on you for being a man of supreme brown woman taste :vespernice:

I also considered she might be pulling the same trick as that Chloe individual but IDEK how I would sus that out when she sounds perfectly legitimate and I can't understand Korean to deepdive into her shit and find something. It's really just not worth losing sleep over. She does have pretty decent English tho, and will use it on stream if prompted:

Dona's setup is the typical binaural 3DIO mic shit but she must an extra mic or ear attachment or something on top because when she's giving the sloppy toppy to your earlobes she can move to the center and do the same there as well. It creates this effect like she's licking or eating your brain, it's a very strange sensation. One of her viewers commented on this and she laughed and said "your brain is delicious!" Which hey, if you're gonna cannibalize me, might as well be adorable about it right? :shiinastare:

Between her and Seldea I'm starting to agree that Koreans have the ASMR buff, might just be a coincidence since they're both doing the same mommy type voice but they're very soothing to me and I tend to clock out even before the degeneracy starts. Maybe if Ina ever takes a crack at ASMR we can be certain if it's in their genetics or not.

this shit

fuck it
I think you don't realize that that's not what Proctor said. You sound healthy (being friends with people that don't wholly share your worldview), he actively tries to antagonize people before knowing them just to cut them off, there doesn't seems to be space for "i have lefty friends" in that worldview.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I think you don't realize that that's not what Proctor said. You sound healthy (being friends with people that don't wholly share your worldview), he actively tries to antagonize people before knowing them just to cut them off, there doesn't seems to be space for "i have lefty friends" in that worldview.
I think he makes sense sure I wouldn't go out of my way to post something like that as a test but it would happen eventually might as well get it over with and see if it's worth sticking around

chihirogumi

Vsaikyo-related clip, but I can't stop laughing at this shit. Respawn FIX YOUR GAME you fucking losers!

Mehk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom