"Guys I went to take a shower and I'm so terminally online that all I brought was my phone it's the only thing I have now I'm just sitting here naked and wet and I don't have anything"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Rocket Spidor Adventures upcoming

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Based on previous data, I give Gezu Gezu a little under a year before she moves on again, the gyaru curse runs deep

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Congratulations for being noticed by one of your oshis. Now please stop killing them.
Based on previous data, I give Gezu Gezu a little under a year before she moves on again, the gyaru curse runs deep
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I'm nothing but a humble gyaru appreciator, not eliminator, see the badge says so
1681238595402.png

Thank you to whoever changed it back

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Jesus you have some normie-ass friends, the bitch-frog, ironlung and 4kids bandwagoner?
I mean, yeah. It's not like its easy to find people into vtubers beyond that. Getting friends into them is something I'm not autistic enough to manage. I'm currently dating the girl into Amalee, I should try to get her into more vtubers sometime - she seemed pretty genuinely interested when I told her about Hololive and such. I just suck at picking clips to share.
My big brother's enough for now, as long as I can sperg to him about whatever's going on.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Vsaikyo-related clip, but I can't stop laughing at this shit. Respawn FIX YOUR GAME you fucking losers!

Small Indie company please understand.
I just think Korean is an ugly language. It's all 'GYung HHooNG BK GYBKuuNG'.
Edit: French is ugly too, screw anyone who thinks it sounds 'romantic'.
Nah. Maybe I'm biased but when I hear girls like Seffyna or Ban Hada speaking Korean it sounds good unlike...
Chinese sounds horrible too.
Chinese sounds like mouth diarrhea imo.
I'm Pomu btw
That's funny because I'm Pomu!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I'm nothing but a humble gyaru appreciator, not eliminator, see the badge says so
View attachment 20027
Thank you to whoever changed it back
I'm severely tempted to join the jannies just to make sure site badges have literation in them.

Gyaru Gifter,Gifted,Genius? probably a few others that I can't think of.

Edit: also sorry to reply to you specifically so often hope it's not annoying.

Also Gyaru Gourmand

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
NEW ORIGINAL! PREMIERING RN!

edit: FIRST 3D MV! AAAAAAA

With this and Risu's song I wish to all that is holy that more holomembers start dipping their feet in another genres that aren't generic anime garbage. It's very catchy but I think moona's voice doesn't top the energy required by the melody, still pretty good tho.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

My special needs wife is going to spend all our savings next stream...

A glimpse into the near future of Mr. Clueless Hope Woman:
*tock*
*tocktockthock*
"Oh that's the sound telling me that 'tard wife bought herself a 690th mechanical keyboard! I'mma hide in the keyboard box fort. I love my special girl."
:irysthumbsupl:

As concerns the ongoing oppression of People of Anycolor (POA), if Yagoo can only adopt one, it must be Mika. Hard choice.

A Japanese-Romanian hapa ??? stream? A big think, for certain.
Fr1PsZSXoAEwNUw.jpeg

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
How do you guys discover new Vtubers ? I went through the twitch tag and all of them show cleavage, from which I can tell they're not any better than normal twitch whores. And the ones who don't are affected by the twitch streamer brain rot where they can't string together any sentence of importance to make the stream interesting. The only ones with good models are japanese.
When it comes to youtube, I have no clue where to go, the Vtuber tag only shows me shorts.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Japanese is a fucking awful language. Had to loan an entire writing system, only to use those symbols incorrectly, then developed further writing symbols just to understand what those previous ones were trying to convey since they didn't match the original spoken language in the island.
At the very least Indonesian can be read, and Korean script approximates a logical sense of scripture.

It's hard to be harsh on French as half of the shit I have to read from you fagggots has been influenced by it.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
How do you guys discover new Vtubers ? I went through the twitch tag and all of them show cleavage, from which I can tell they're not any better than normal twitch whores. And the ones who don't are affected by the twitch streamer brain rot where they can't string together any sentence of importance to make the stream interesting. The only ones with good models are japanese.
When it comes to youtube, I have no clue where to go, the Vtuber tag only shows me shorts.
Places like this, the vtuber thread and sadly /vt/. There are some true horrors hidden under that vtuber tag on twitch. Fix your discoverability fuckers.

edit: also clipchannels are what got me dragged into this hellscape of a hobby.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I mean, yeah. It's not like its easy to find people into vtubers beyond that. Getting friends into them is something I'm not autistic enough to manage. I'm currently dating the girl into Amalee, I should try to get her into more vtubers sometime - she seemed pretty genuinely interested when I told her about Hololive and such. I just suck at picking clips to share.
You can never go wrong with a tried and true classic: the numberfagging namesake
(Really, any dum gura clips are going to be good)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Unironically /vt/, anons in generals can be quite generous when recommending a new chuba they like.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I'm severely tempted to join the jannies just to make sure site badges have literation in them.

Gyaru Gifter,Gifted,Genius? probably a few others that I can't think of.

Edit: also sorry to reply to you specifically so often hope it's not annoying.

Also Gyaru Gourmand
Don’t worry we can’t edit them either

braindoko

"I'm an alien, trust me"
Cheeky 10ma

Attachments

• _My name is FAT_ 0-36 screenshot_proc.jpg
    _My name is FAT_ 0-36 screenshot_proc.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 49

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I normally find vtubers through cultural osmosis - from people talking about them, from them associating with one another, if someone has at least moderately decent content I am at least going to be vaguely aware of them

But this also means I don't intentionally seek out 2 views, which are a dime a million at this point of oversaturation. If they have a dedicated word-of-mouth, however, the greater the chance I watch them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom